|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the number of the precinct where Dino works?
2. What is Dino's rank?
3. What crime had been committed against Amanda shortly before she left to go to school?
(b) Hit and run.
4. Calder had often been compared to which classic Hollywood star?
(a) Jerry Lewis.
(b) Marlon Brando.
(c) Cary Grant.
(d) James Dean.
5. What is the name of Amanda's chauffeur?
6. What time did the murder take place?
7. How are the issues of DIRT delivered?
(a) Printed in newspaper.
8. What magazine shows an important advertisement?
(a) Atlantic Monthly.
(c) Vanity Fair.
9. What is Amanda's real surname?
10. Stone goes to ____ for advice regarding TIff.
11. In what town did Amanda grow up?
(a) Fort Worth.
(c) South Pointe.
12. What is the name of Stone's former partner?
13. Where is the man's residence?
(c) Upper East Side.
(d) Turtle Bay.
14. What is the surname of the gossip columnist?
15. How long has Arnie been retired?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 15 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Amanda tells the Prime Minister that she must leave early to catch a plane to which location?
2. Dino's wife wants to move to which part of the city?
3. Amanda tells her driver to take her to a hotel in the city. What is the name of the hotel?
4. At what time is Amanda's flight?
5. Amanda is often referred to as a(n) ______.
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)