|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is followed from Amanda's office?
2. What is the name of the former Prime Minister?
3. Where is the man's residence?
(a) Upper East Side.
(b) Turtle Bay.
4. Who is sitting on Stone's doorstep when he returns from Elaine's?
5. Who calls and asks Stone to meet her for a drink?
6. What is the name of the law firm that frequently hires Stone?
(a) Fish and Fish and Associates.
(b) West, Davies and Berger.
(c) Flint and Smith.
(d) Woodman and Weld.
7. What is the name of Stone's current girlfriend?
8. What is the name of Amanda's personal assistant?
9. Who approaches Stone about a potential job?
10. Stone's father was ousted from his family in part because of his choice of profession. What was the profession of Stone's father?
11. What caliber was the gun used as the murder weapon?
12. Amanda left home to attend which college?
(b) Brandeis University.
(c) University of Pennsylvania.
13. Arrington moved to New York with the hopes of becoming a(n) _____.
(a) Make-up artist.
14. Barrington's mother was a well known ______.
15. Why is the woman worried?
(a) Her car has been vandalized.
(b) Someone is following her.
(c) She received a threatening phone call.
(d) Someone shot at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What magazine shows an important advertisement?
2. In what town did Amanda grow up?
3. Amanda orders a new car as part of her benefits package with the company. What type of car does Amanda order?
4. What is the name of the bar frequented by White?
5. Why does Amanda pay a visit to the house?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)