|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the woman worried?
(a) Someone is following her.
(b) Someone shot at her.
(c) Her car has been vandalized.
(d) She received a threatening phone call.
2. Stone warns Dino to do what?
(a) Quit drinking.
(b) Cover his tracks.
(c) Divorce his wife.
(d) Quit the NYPD.
3. Who does Amanda go to visit?
4. Stone hires Arnie to do which of the following?
(a) Co-pilot his plane.
(b) Deliver goods.
(d) Refinish bookshelves.
5. How old is Hickcock's mistress?
6. How are the issues of DIRT delivered?
(a) Printed in newspaper.
7. Who is sitting on Stone's doorstep when he returns from Elaine's?
8. Why does Amanda pay a visit to the house?
(a) To hire Stone.
(c) To make an offer to buy the house.
(d) She is making a delivery.
9. Which of the following is not an employee in Amanda's office?
10. Amanda left home to attend which college?
(a) University of Pennsylvania.
(c) Brandeis University.
11. What is the surname of the gossip columnist?
12. How long has Arnie been retired?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 15 years.
13. The job regards which of the following?
(a) Missing person.
(d) Pre-nuptial agreement.
14. What caliber was the gun used as the murder weapon?
15. Stone's father was ousted from his family in part because of his choice of profession. What was the profession of Stone's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of Mr. Peebles?
2. What is the name of Stone's current girlfriend?
3. Where do Stone and Dino meet for dinner?
4. Amanda tells her driver to take her to a hotel in the city. What is the name of the hotel?
5. In what town did Amanda grow up?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)