|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Amanda's live-in housekeeper?
2. Who calls and asks Stone to meet her for a drink?
3. Amanda tells her driver to take her to a hotel in the city. What is the name of the hotel?
(c) Four Seasons.
4. Who is the wife's tie to the Mafia?
5. What crime had been committed against Amanda shortly before she left to go to school?
(a) Hit and run.
6. Amanda tells the Prime Minister that she must leave early to catch a plane to which location?
(a) Virgin Islands.
(d) St. Bart's.
7. What is the name of the bar frequented by White?
(a) Willy's Tavern.
(b) The Leather Room.
(c) Tribeca Grill.
(d) Jack's Piano Bar.
8. What is the name of the former Prime Minister?
9. What does Arnie use in lieu of a ladder?
(c) Trash can.
(d) Picnic table.
10. Why is the woman worried?
(a) Someone is following her.
(b) Her car has been vandalized.
(c) She received a threatening phone call.
(d) Someone shot at her.
11. What is the name of Amanda's employer?
(a) Galaxy Media.
(c) New York Post.
(d) Continental Network.
12. Which airport will Amanda supposedly use for the flight?
(d) La Guardia.
13. What is the name of Stone's housekeeper?
14. Stone goes to ____ for advice regarding TIff.
15. How old is Hickcock's mistress?
Short Answer Questions
1. What caliber was the gun used as the murder weapon?
2. Where is the man's residence?
3. Stone's father was ousted from his family in part because of his choice of profession. What was the profession of Stone's father?
4. What is the name of Amanda's personal assistant?
5. What is the name of Stone's secretary?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)