1. What is the surname of the gossip columnist?
2. Where does the story take place?
(c) New York.
3. What is the name of the former Prime Minister?
4. Amanda and the former Prime Minister discuss what type of sport?
5. Amanda tells the Prime Minister that she must leave early to catch a plane to which location?
(a) Virgin Islands.
(c) St. Bart's.
6. At what time is Amanda's flight?
(b) 2 A.M.
(c) 1 A.M.
(d) 11 P.M.
7. Which airport will Amanda supposedly use for the flight?
(a) La Guardia.
8. How old is Amanda?
9. What is the name of Amanda's chauffeur?
10. Amanda tells her driver to take her to a hotel in the city. What is the name of the hotel?
(c) Four Seasons.
11. Amanda is often referred to as a(n) ______.
(a) Ice Queen.
(d) Girl Scout.
This section contains 2,485 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)