Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 28, Reg explains that for several months he hadn't been using the time machine because:
2. What does the ghost say about possessing Michael?
3. Why does Richard call Susan after Dirk gives him the details of Gordon's death a second time?
4. What three magic words has the Electric Monk been saying to people after listening to their troubles?
5. After Dirk saves the whole human race from extinction, what does he crave?
Essay Topic 1
In this book, the paranormal is normal. Cite three instances where a paranormal activity is treated like a perfectly normal occurrence.
Essay Topic 2
The Electric Monk is a quirky character and a key literary device. Explain who and what the Electric Monk is. Then, explain how he helps create and advance the book's plot.
Essay Topic 3
Irony is a tool the author uses extensively in this book. List three instances where irony is used in situations involving one of the following characters:
Gordon, Richard, and Reg.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)