Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 28, Reg explains that for several months he hadn't been using the time machine because:
2. What does the ghost say about possessing Michael?
3. Why does Richard call Susan after Dirk gives him the details of Gordon's death a second time?
4. What three magic words has the Electric Monk been saying to people after listening to their troubles?
5. After Dirk saves the whole human race from extinction, what does he crave?
Essay Topic 1
Relationships in this story are complicated. Analyze the complexities and nuances of the following relationships:
1. Richard and Susan.
2. Dirk and Reg.
3. The Electric Monk and his horse.
Essay Topic 2
Expand upon the following themes covered extensively in this book:
1. The cause and effect nature of making choices.
2. The interconnectedness of all occurrences, especially those that seem random.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Dirk Gently and Richard MacDuff. What attributes define each character? What are their flaws? At what points in the story does each one get a turn being the hero?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)