Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 28, Reg explains that for several months he hadn't been using the time machine because:
2. What does the ghost say about possessing Michael?
3. Why does Richard call Susan after Dirk gives him the details of Gordon's death a second time?
4. What three magic words has the Electric Monk been saying to people after listening to their troubles?
5. After Dirk saves the whole human race from extinction, what does he crave?
Does Dirk Gently save the human race from total extinction, as he claims that he does? Does he save the day by himself or with help from others? Explain in detail.
Relationships in this story are complicated. Analyze the complexities and nuances of the following relationships:
1. Richard and Susan.
2. Dirk and Reg.
3. The Electric Monk and his horse.
In this book, the paranormal is normal. Cite three instances where a paranormal activity is treated like a perfectly normal occurrence.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)