|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ghost say about possessing Michael?
(a) Michael is a twit who deserves to be haunted.
(b) No harm will come to him.
(c) Michael will never be the same again.
(d) No one will miss him.
2. The individual sitting with drunk men on the train full of party revelers is haunted by an ancient ghost who says that:
(a) His group came to Earth to destroy it.
(b) His group tried to reach another galaxy but ended up on Earth instead.
(c) His group came to Earth to build a paradise.
(d) His group tried to reach Venus but ended up on Earth instead.
3. In talking to Reg, Dirk figures out that when Richard seemed hypnotized, he really was:
(c) Pretending to be hypnotized.
(d) Possessed by a ghost.
4. When Richard visits Susan to comfort her after Gordon's death, the phone rings; Richard answers it and hears what?
(a) Cats meowing.
(b) Faint windy noise.
(c) Rhythmic clicking.
(d) Loud electric guitar.
5. When Richard goes to Susan's place to comfort her after her brother's death, he finds her doing what?
(a) Staring out the window.
(b) Talking on the phone.
(c) Playing the cello.
(d) Looking at photo albums.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sits next to three drunk men on a train that is full of party revelers from a wedding?
2. When Richard and Dirk visit Reg, what does Dirk say to Reg about his secret?
3. When Reg tells his story to Richard and Dirk, he says he's so old that:
4. Dirk tells Richard that under hypnosis, he was able to remember details he's not even aware of consciously, including a full description of what?
5. With Michael now possessed by a ghost speaking through him, Dirk, Richard, and Reg learn what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Susan keeps getting phone calls where all she hears is a faint wind. What are these calls about?
2. When Richard and his friends board the alien's mothership that has been orbiting Earth undetected for billions of years, what fills him with awe?
3. How is the alien ghost responsible for life on Earth?
4. How does Dirk use the time machine to stop Michael from following the ghost's orders on primordial Earth?
5. How does the alien ghost communicate with Dirk, Richard, and Reg?
6. Why do Dirk and Reg seem so familiar with each other?
7. Why does Dirk purchase an easy to use phone with large red push-buttons for his detective agency?
8. How does Reg get the salt shaker into young Sarah's old Greek pot?
9. Explain how Dirk and Richard feel about ghosts.
10. How does Dirk manipulate the police when he gets to Richard's apartment?
This section contains 993 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)