Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 28, Reg explains that for several months he hadn't been using the time machine because:
(a) He needed to fix a broken circuit.
(b) He felt something had been trying to force him to use it.
(c) He didn't want to arouse suspicion.
(d) He was afraid to go back and face his nemesis.
2. What does the ghost say about possessing Michael?
(a) No harm will come to him.
(b) No one will miss him.
(c) Michael will never be the same again.
(d) Michael is a twit who deserves to be haunted.
3. Why does Richard call Susan after Dirk gives him the details of Gordon's death a second time?
(a) Susan and Richard are supposed to be on a date.
(b) Dirk tells Richard that Susan is looking for him.
(c) Richard doesn't believe Dirk.
(d) Richard fears for Susan's life.
4. What three magic words has the Electric Monk been saying to people after listening to their troubles?
(a) "Time to go."
(b) "All is well."
(c) "You are right."
(d) "I believe you."
5. After Dirk saves the whole human race from extinction, what does he crave?
(a) An orange.
(b) A slice of apple pie.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A pizza.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Reg tells his story to Richard and Dirk, he says he's so old that:
2. When Richard and Dirk go to Reg's home, Richard learns that:
3. What does Sergeant Gilks determine after listening to the answering machine tape found in Richard's apartment?
4. When Richard goes to Susan's place to comfort her after her brother's death, he finds her doing what?
5. The world that the ancient alien came from is what?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)