|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Coleridge dinner finally ends, where does Richard MacDuff go?
(a) Dirk's small office.
(b) Gordon's temporary office.
(c) His own temporary living quarters.
(d) Reg's small apartment.
2. Gordon's ghost wakes up from his fainting spell by the sound of what?
(a) A mouse gnawing on bread crumbs.
(b) A knock on the door.
(c) His gas cooker exploding.
(d) His radio alarm blaring.
3. At the end of Chapter 17, what happens as the horse relishes its newfound freedom?
(a) It meets three mysterious horses.
(b) It finds itself in another small bathroom.
(c) The Electronic Monk brings it hay.
(d) The Electric Monk lands on its back.
4. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
(a) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(b) Gordon Way.
(c) Susan Way.
(d) Dirk Gently.
5. When Richard goes out to meet Dirk at their designated meeting spot after talking with Susan, he discovers that:
(a) The pizza place is closed.
(b) The hospital staff is talking about Gordon's death.
(c) The library burned down.
(d) The coffee shop doesn't exist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Richard that Gordon was murdered?
2. Since Richard can't go to the police, Dirk decides to do what?
3. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
4. When Detective Inspector Mason arrives at Richard's apartment, what does he order police officers to do?
5. How is Gordon Way related to Susan, the cellist?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)