|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dirk is arrested and thrown out of college for:
(a) Being too smart.
(b) Ridiculing the dean.
(c) Stealing food.
(d) Cheating during finals.
2. Who had told Richard about L'Esprit d'Escalier?
3. What haunted the ancient alien ghost as he haunted Earth?
(a) Knowledge of his charming home planet.
(b) Voices from television airwaves.
(c) Memories of his fellows who had died.
(d) Ghosts of deceased presidents.
4. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
(a) Gordon Way.
(b) Susan Way.
(c) Dirk Gently.
(d) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
5. How does Gordon Way die at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) By shotgun.
(b) Falling off a cliff.
(c) Heart attack.
(d) Chokes on a cracker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the point of the blue squiggles Dirk writes on a piece of paper?
2. At the end of the story, Richard is able to make reservations for dinner with Susan at a very expensive, elite restaurant that's booked three weeks in advance by doing what?
3. The author opens Chapter 7 indicating that Gordon Way is not aware that this day is to be what?
4. With Michael now possessed by a ghost speaking through him, Dirk, Richard, and Reg learn what?
5. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)