|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
(a) Ninety-nine billion eight hundred million nine hundred thousand.
(b) Millions of years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Dozens of days.
2. In talking to Reg, Dirk figures out that when Richard seemed hypnotized, he really was:
(a) Possessed by a ghost.
(c) Pretending to be hypnotized.
3. At the end of the book, Dirk sends one more bill to Mrs. Sauskind; what is this bill for?
(a) Rescuing cat for the last time, no charge.
(b) Saving planet from alien takeover, priceless.
(c) Saving human race from total extinction, no charge.
(d) Rescuing the hundredth cat in his career, priceless.
4. Reg replies "You're standing in it" in response to Dirk's question of where is the what?
(a) Time machine.
(b) Haunted room.
(c) Alien spaceship.
(d) Potions lab.
5. When Richard and Dirk go to Reg's home, Richard learns that:
(a) The Electric Monk has paid Reg a visit.
(b) Susan has paid Reg a visit.
(c) Reg has completely lost his mind.
(d) Dirk already knows Reg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard accuses Dirk of doing what?
2. Reg's resistance to the poltergeist results in what?
3. What is the Electric Monk?
4. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
5. When a dead Gordon realizes that the phone line is still open and connected to his sister's answering machine, what does he do?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)