|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard presses Reg to explain how he got the salt shaker into the old Greek pot, and Reg replies that:
(a) He mentally rearranged the atoms.
(b) He got the man who made the pot to put it in.
(c) It would take months to explain it.
(d) He hasn't the slightest idea how he did it.
2. When Richard leafs through the phone book looking for Dirk Gently's phone number, he:
(a) Discovers that pages are missing from the phone book.
(b) Has trouble finding it.
(c) Finds twelve different numbers under the same name.
(d) Finds it under Dirk's former name.
3. When Susan listens to her answering machine tape and hears Gordon's rambling message, what does she do?
(a) Wonders who switched tapes on her.
(b) Panics because Gordon seems to be in trouble.
(c) Cuts the message short and gives the tape to Richard.
(d) Laughs at her brother's crazy antics.
4. The individual sitting with drunk men on the train full of party revelers is haunted by an ancient ghost who says that:
(a) His group came to Earth to destroy it.
(b) His group tried to reach another galaxy but ended up on Earth instead.
(c) His group tried to reach Venus but ended up on Earth instead.
(d) His group came to Earth to build a paradise.
5. At the opening of Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff is walking across the campus of St. Cedd's with whom?
(a) Detective Svlad Cjelli.
(b) CEO Gordon Way.
(c) Cellist Susan Way.
(d) Professor Urban Chronotis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reg's memory is starting to fade, but he's still good at what?
2. After Reg talks to Richard and Dirk and explains the whole business about the horse, the ghost, the face powder, and quantum jumps, he mentions that:
3. What happens after the Electric Monk and his horse walk through a small wooden door in the valley?
4. In college, why do fellow students start to wine and dine Dirk?
5. After a dead Gordon decides to try to get to his cabin, what does he notice about his body?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)