|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reg replies "You're standing in it" in response to Dirk's question of where is the what?
(a) Time machine.
(b) Haunted room.
(c) Potions lab.
(d) Alien spaceship.
2. In college, why do fellow students start to wine and dine Dirk?
(a) To keep him from doing well in his classes.
(b) They enjoy his company.
(c) To learn more about future exams.
(d) They need his help in solving crime cases.
3. As a ghostly Gordon makes his way to his cabin, he wonders what will happen to his what?
4. At the end of the story, Richard is able to make reservations for dinner with Susan at a very expensive, elite restaurant that's booked three weeks in advance by doing what?
(a) Getting the ghost to scare the regulars out.
(b) Going back in time.
(c) Having Dirk tip the host.
(d) Claiming he took part in saving the world.
5. Dirk is arrested and thrown out of college for:
(a) Cheating during finals.
(b) Stealing food.
(c) Being too smart.
(d) Ridiculing the dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Susan walks into her apartment after Richard has listened to parts of her answering machine tape, what does she do?
2. Dirk tells Richard that under hypnosis, he was able to remember details he's not even aware of consciously, including a full description of what?
3. After finding the address for Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency and going there, Richard arrives in time to see Dirk's unpaid secretary do what?
4. Who does Michael Wenton-Weakes blame for stealing his magazine?
5. When a client calls Dirk to complain about charges, Dirk writes a note to Richard asking him to go get what?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)