|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Richard MacDuff walk to a dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) His friend's ex-girlfriend.
(b) His former college tutor.
(c) His half-brother.
(d) His former employer.
2. Even though he's a ghost, Gordon grows tired of walking down a deserted road and wonders if he might be able to do what?
(a) Sprout wings and fly.
(b) Hitch a ride.
(c) Drink chai tea.
(d) Teleport automatically.
3. The ancient alien ghost explains that he and his party landed on Earth for what?
(a) To start a new colony.
(b) To look for food.
(c) To hide from their planet's police.
(d) To replenish mineral supplies.
4. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
(a) It admires and respects the rider greatly.
(b) It is tired of putting up with the rider's silly situations.
(c) It is eager to follow the rider's orders.
(d) It feels it is infinitely smarter and more attractive than the rider.
5. In order to stop the alien ghost from preventing life from starting on Earth, Richard, Reg and Dirk travel forward to:
(a) The year before the dodo becomes extinct.
(b) The day man discovers fire.
(c) Coleridge's era.
(d) Clinton's era.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his finals, Dirk makes a bet to try to disprove what?
2. When he was living, what did the alien ghost driven to madness hope to accomplish on Earth?
3. How is Gordon Way related to Susan, the cellist?
4. After Richard sees the horse in Reg's bathroom, he leaves and knocks on a neighbor's door. Who answers?
5. Once Dirk and Richard realize what the alien ghost wants, they set out to do what?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)