|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard and Dirk go to Reg's home, Richard learns that:
(a) Dirk already knows Reg.
(b) Susan has paid Reg a visit.
(c) Reg has completely lost his mind.
(d) The Electric Monk has paid Reg a visit.
2. When Richard calls Susan to apologize for forgetting to bring her to the college dinner, he suggests they do what?
(a) Split up for a while and think things over.
(b) Get some fish and chips and watch a movie.
(c) Get away to someplace sunny for a weekend or week.
(d) Forget the whole thing happened and start over.
3. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
(a) His car is intact.
(b) He can fly.
(c) He's still conscious.
(d) People can see him.
4. After Gordon dies and looks at his body, what upsets him?
(a) The big hole in his chest.
(b) His clothes don't match.
(c) His jewelry is missing.
(d) The stupid expression on his face.
5. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
(a) Wants a break now and again.
(b) Thinks the one sitting upon it is selfish and stubborn.
(c) Would like the roles to be reversed.
(d) Can't help but form an opinion of the one sitting upon it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to stop the alien ghost from preventing life from starting on Earth, Richard, Reg and Dirk travel forward to:
2. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
3. Richard accuses Dirk of doing what?
4. Dirk figures out that the alien ghost wants to wipe out humanity and:
5. In Chapter 12, as a lost Richard drives down the road trying to read his maps, he's also trying to place a phone call with whom?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)