|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
(a) Ninety-nine billion eight hundred million nine hundred thousand.
(b) Three years.
(c) Millions of years.
(d) Dozens of days.
2. Even though he's a ghost, Gordon grows tired of walking down a deserted road and wonders if he might be able to do what?
(a) Drink chai tea.
(b) Hitch a ride.
(c) Teleport automatically.
(d) Sprout wings and fly.
3. Michael Wenton-Weakes spends much of his time brooding over the loss of what?
(a) His mansion.
(b) His magazine.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His girlfriend.
4. One of Dirk's roommates notices that he's reciting what while he sleeps?
(a) Questions on upcoming midterms.
(b) Phone numbers of everyone on campus.
(c) Songs written thousands of years ago.
(d) Ingredients of secret recipes.
5. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
(a) It is tired of putting up with the rider's silly situations.
(b) It admires and respects the rider greatly.
(c) It feels it is infinitely smarter and more attractive than the rider.
(d) It is eager to follow the rider's orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the opening of Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff is walking across the campus of St. Cedd's with whom?
2. When Richard leafs through the phone book looking for Dirk Gently's phone number, he:
3. After Richard has tampered with Susan's answering machine, she walks in with whom?
4. Why does Richard start to fall asleep at the dinner in Chapter 6?
5. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)