|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Reg's main reason for traveling through time?
(a) To watch shows he has missed.
(b) To hide when necessary.
(c) To correct the past.
(d) To make his magic tricks possible.
2. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
(a) He finds the door.
(b) Snow starts to fall.
(c) His horse disappears.
(d) The world turns purple.
3. What command does the college porter give to a "strange priest" who turns out to be the Electric Monk?
(a) Shove off.
(b) Get lost.
(c) Go fly a kite.
(d) Shoot off.
4. Reg's resistance to the poltergeist results in what?
(a) Supernatural activity.
(b) The college board wanting to fire him.
(c) A broken, unusable time machine.
(d) A twisted knot in the time-space continuum.
5. When Richard and Dirk visit Reg, why does Dirk prompt Richard to ask about the conjuring trick?
(a) Dirk is too shy to ask about it himself.
(b) To get Reg to confirm what Dirk already knows.
(c) To get Richard to break the ice between them.
(d) Dirk wants to learn how to do this trick.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ancient alien ghost explains that he and his party landed on Earth for what?
2. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
3. When Michael Wenton-Weakes digs into his wastebasket, he pulls out a copy of the magazine Fathom and finds what?
4. The ancient alien ghost explains that he came from where?
5. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)