|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Electric Monk?
(a) An imaginary friend manifesting itself as electricity.
(b) A robotic spiritual cook.
(c) A device that believes things for people.
(d) A thief posing as a religious monk.
2. With Michael now possessed by a ghost speaking through him, Dirk, Richard, and Reg learn what?
(a) The ghost has greatly enjoyed his experiences on Earth.
(b) Michael was easier to control than Reg or Richard were.
(c) The ghost is hungry for a plate of sardines.
(d) Michael frequently dabbled in sorcery.
3. When the time machine leaves the rain forest and heads back to Cambridge, a knock on the door reveals Michael standing there with what?
(a) A tray of sushi.
(b) Large bowling pins.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) Scuba equipment.
4. When Michael Wenton-Weakes digs into his wastebasket, he pulls out a copy of the magazine Fathom and finds what?
(a) Ad for Dirk's agency.
(b) Article about Susan.
(c) Ad for Electronic Monks.
(d) Article written by Richard.
5. While Gordon Way drives his car and leaves a lengthy phone message for Susan, what does he hear?
(a) A noise coming from the car trunk.
(b) A loud siren all around him.
(c) An explosion to the west.
(d) A huge jet flying overhead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thinking about the figure in his trunk, a ghostly Gordon wonders if it really was wearing what?
2. Who was trying to use Dirk's agency telephone to make a call to Susan?
3. In Chapter 7, when Gordon Way stops to fill his car with petrol, what else does he do?
4. After receiving the vital piece of information from Richard about a murder, Dirk realizes that the alien ghost was able to possess Michael because:
5. The individual sitting with drunk men on the train full of party revelers is haunted by an ancient ghost who says that:
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)