|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Electric Monk is:
(a) A human that looks like an alien.
(b) An alien that looks like a machine.
(c) A human that looks like a machine.
(d) A machine that looks human.
2. The ancient alien ghost explains that he came from where?
3. In Chapter 7, when Gordon Way stops to fill his car with petrol, what else does he do?
(a) Buys a pack of batteries.
(b) Overfills his tires with air.
(c) Talks to an unusual cat.
(d) Finishes a phone call.
4. At the end of the book, Richard has a phone conversation with Reg during which he learns that:
(a) Dirk took the time machine into the future.
(b) Reg took the Electric Monk and his horse back to their home.
(c) Gordon managed to leave Reg a message before vanishing.
(d) Reg is no longer in love with Susan.
5. When Reg tells his story to Richard and Dirk, he says he's so old that:
(a) He's seen the beginning and end of countless nations.
(b) He makes the chancellor look young.
(c) His gray hair has turned gray twenty times over.
(d) He doesn't remember who he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reg's memory is starting to fade, but he's still good at what?
2. With Michael now possessed by a ghost speaking through him, Dirk, Richard, and Reg learn what?
3. Dirk tells Richard that under hypnosis, he was able to remember details he's not even aware of consciously, including a full description of what?
4. At the end of the book, Dirk sends one more bill to Mrs. Sauskind; what is this bill for?
5. At the end of Chapter 17, what happens as the horse relishes its newfound freedom?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)