|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, who breaks into someone's apartment?
2. When Richard first arrives at Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, he overhears Dirk explain to someone at the other end of the phone line that his job involves doing what?
(a) Comparing fingerprints and footprints to find similarities between cases.
(b) Tracking down and reprogramming Electronic Monks.
(c) Finding a pattern in the holistic interconnectedness of all things.
(d) Guessing why horses mysteriously end up in bathrooms.
3. Who tells Richard that Gordon was murdered?
4. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
(a) Calls his attorney.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Tackles him.
(d) Runs away.
5. After college and after several failed jobs, Richard MacDuff has achieved great success in what field?
(a) Voice acting.
(b) Computer programming.
(c) Book writing.
(d) Pool lifeguarding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reg go to get face powder to conceal his tan?
2. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
3. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
4. The individual sitting with drunk men on the train full of party revelers is haunted by an ancient ghost who says that:
5. After Reg discusses the matter of getting the salt shaker into the old Greek pot, Dirk explains that:
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)