|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
(a) Phone call or doorbell.
(b) Pay raise or promotion.
(c) Sign from above.
(d) Pizza delivery.
2. As Gordon heads towards his cabin, he's disappointed that as a ghost, he can't do what?
(a) Wail or moan.
(b) Float or drift.
(c) Pass through walls.
(d) Leave this town.
3. Why does Dirk offer Richard his services as a detective?
(a) Richard is afraid Susan is seeing Michael behind his back.
(b) Police suspect Richard of stealing a horse.
(c) Richard's cat has been missing since Easter.
(d) Police suspect Richard of being involved in Gordon's murder.
4. During Richard's phone conversation with Susan about Gordon's murder, he learns that the police:
(a) Now suspect Dirk.
(b) No longer suspect him.
(c) Are ruling it a suicide.
(d) Have a long list of suspects.
5. After Dirk saves the world, Richard asks:
(a) For a ride to the university.
(b) To go home.
(c) For a detailed explanation.
(d) To see a psychiatrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
2. When Richard goes out to meet Dirk at their designated meeting spot after talking with Susan, he discovers that:
3. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
4. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
5. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)