|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Gordon's ghost arrives at his seven-bedroom cottage, he faints upon discovering what in the kitchen?
(a) Susan's cello.
(b) Richard's tape recorder.
(c) His missing body.
(d) His missing cat.
2. After Dirk finally stops talking on the phone and welcomes Richard to his agency, he indicates that the light from the window works, gravity works, but with everything else, they simply have to:
(a) Hope for the best possible outcome.
(b) Take their chances.
(c) Pay the bill.
(d) Close their eyes and imagine it.
3. At the start of Chapter 13, someone scans the sky with his binoculars and spots something that appears to be what?
(a) Shooting star.
(b) Secret parachute landing.
(c) Amateur burglar attempt.
(d) Alien spaceship.
4. When the engines of the alien spaceship were damaged upon landing, the now-ghost had sent the Electric Monk out to do what?
(a) Look for life on the planet.
(b) Bring back rock specimens.
(c) Send an interdimensional signal.
(d) Check the engines.
5. After Reg talks to Richard and Dirk and explains the whole business about the horse, the ghost, the face powder, and quantum jumps, he mentions that:
(a) Quantum jumps add years to one's life.
(b) The powder gave him a rash.
(c) The ghost has left.
(d) The horse didn't want to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Dirk and Richard realize what the alien ghost wants, they set out to do what?
2. After Reg discusses the matter of getting the salt shaker into the old Greek pot, Dirk explains that:
3. In Chapter 12, after Richard swerves wildly, slams on the brakes, and skids to a stop, he finds himself on the road:
4. After a dead Gordon decides to try to get to his cabin, what does he notice about his body?
5. With Richard at his detective agency, Dirk talks by phone to a woman whose cat he found and tries to convince her to do what?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)