|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
(a) Dirk Cjelli.
(b) King George the Third.
(c) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(d) The Electric Monk.
2. Dirk is arrested and thrown out of college for:
(a) Ridiculing the dean.
(b) Cheating during finals.
(c) Stealing food.
(d) Being too smart.
3. Who tells Richard that Gordon was murdered?
4. With Richard at his detective agency, Dirk talks by phone to a woman whose cat he found and tries to convince her to do what?
(a) Feed her cat.
(b) Recommend him to another client.
(c) Pay the bill.
(d) Move to Moscow.
5. When Richard returns from doing an errand, he finds Dirk on the phone defending a trip to Bermuda, claiming that while he was there he successfully did what?
(a) Reprogrammed thirteen Electronic Monks.
(b) Solved the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle.
(c) Traced the interconnectedness of all things.
(d) Found nineteen missing cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
2. In this novel, what starts life on primordial Earth?
3. After Richard sees the horse in Reg's bathroom, he leaves and knocks on a neighbor's door. Who answers?
4. In order to stop the alien ghost from preventing life from starting on Earth, Richard, Reg and Dirk travel forward to:
5. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)