|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard accuses Dirk of doing what?
(a) Incorrectly reprogramming Electric Monks.
(b) Running a scam and stealing old ladies' money.
(c) Changing his name to avoid paying taxes.
(d) Killing Gordon and stealing the body.
2. In talking to Reg, Dirk figures out that when Richard seemed hypnotized, he really was:
(a) Possessed by a ghost.
(b) Pretending to be hypnotized.
3. When Reg prepares tea for Richard, he ends up spilling it all over the floor. What causes him to do this?
(a) Time warp.
(b) He's startled by a noise.
(c) His hands fell asleep.
4. When Dirk brings up the matter of Richard's sofa, Richard is appalled, since he feels they should be talking about what instead?
(b) Susan's new boyfriend.
(c) Time travel.
(d) Gordon's death.
5. Dirk hears Gordon's ghost on the answering machine tape found in Richard's apartment. What does the ghost want?
(a) To have someone search his cottage.
(b) To leave a message for Reg's associate.
(c) To leave a message on Richard's answering machine.
(d) To have someone search his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reg's memory is starting to fade, but he's still good at what?
2. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
3. How does Dirk Cjelli make a name for himself while he's in college?
4. What does Sergeant Gilks determine after listening to the answering machine tape found in Richard's apartment?
5. When Reg tells his story to Richard and Dirk, he says he's so old that:
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)