|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, as a lost Richard drives down the road trying to read his maps, he's also trying to place a phone call with whom?
2. When Richard returns from doing an errand, he finds Dirk on the phone defending a trip to Bermuda, claiming that while he was there he successfully did what?
(a) Traced the interconnectedness of all things.
(b) Solved the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle.
(c) Reprogrammed thirteen Electronic Monks.
(d) Found nineteen missing cats.
3. Reg's explanation of his magic tricks reveals that he has been:
(a) Time traveling.
(b) Possessed by a ghost.
(c) Abducted by aliens.
4. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
(a) It is tired of putting up with the rider's silly situations.
(b) It is eager to follow the rider's orders.
(c) It admires and respects the rider greatly.
(d) It feels it is infinitely smarter and more attractive than the rider.
5. When Richard sees what appears to be someone lugging a body into a field, he dismisses this as merely what?
(a) An actor practicing his improv.
(b) A farmer carrying a sackful of something nutritious.
(c) A man dressed as Santa bringing home presents.
(d) A landscaper carrying a bag of clippings.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard goes out to meet Dirk at their designated meeting spot after talking with Susan, he discovers that:
2. In Chapter 12, after Richard swerves wildly, slams on the brakes, and skids to a stop, he finds himself on the road:
3. At the end of Chapter 17, what happens as the horse relishes its newfound freedom?
4. What command does the college porter give to a "strange priest" who turns out to be the Electric Monk?
5. After a dead Gordon decides to try to get to his cabin, what does he notice about his body?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)