|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Coleridge dinner finally ends, where does Richard MacDuff go?
(a) His own temporary living quarters.
(b) Gordon's temporary office.
(c) Reg's small apartment.
(d) Dirk's small office.
2. As a light rain falls on primordial Earth, what is stuck as a river of mud flows past it?
3. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
(a) Wants a break now and again.
(b) Would like the roles to be reversed.
(c) Can't help but form an opinion of the one sitting upon it.
(d) Thinks the one sitting upon it is selfish and stubborn.
4. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
(a) Dirk Cjelli.
(b) King George the Third.
(c) The Electric Monk.
(d) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
5. In talking to Reg, Dirk figures out that when Richard seemed hypnotized, he really was:
(a) Pretending to be hypnotized.
(d) Possessed by a ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 17, what happens as the horse relishes its newfound freedom?
2. After Reg discusses the matter of getting the salt shaker into the old Greek pot, Dirk explains that:
3. Dirk tells Richard that under hypnosis, he was able to remember details he's not even aware of consciously, including a full description of what?
4. What does Kate Anselm, a programmer, tell Richard when she calls him as he's hunting for Dirk Gently's phone number?
5. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)