|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dirk tells Richard that under hypnosis, he was able to remember details he's not even aware of consciously, including a full description of what?
(a) Reg's horse.
(b) Gordon's car.
(c) Susan's apartment.
(d) Sarah's dress.
2. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
(b) A giant worm.
(c) A deep river.
3. The Electric Monk is:
(a) A human that looks like a machine.
(b) A human that looks like an alien.
(c) A machine that looks human.
(d) An alien that looks like a machine.
4. When Richard leaves Reg's place after seeing a horse in the bathroom, he notices that:
(a) There are no scratch marks from the horse's hooves by the front door.
(b) There are no cars parked in front of the house.
(c) There is a pile of hay on the front porch.
(d) There is a second identical horse standing by the front door.
5. Richard accuses Dirk of doing what?
(a) Running a scam and stealing old ladies' money.
(b) Changing his name to avoid paying taxes.
(c) Killing Gordon and stealing the body.
(d) Incorrectly reprogramming Electric Monks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richard MacDuff dislike Michael Wenton-Weakes?
2. Reg's explanation of his magic tricks reveals that he has been:
3. When Detective Inspector Mason arrives at Richard's apartment, what does he order police officers to do?
4. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
5. Who sits next to three drunk men on a train that is full of party revelers from a wedding?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)