|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
(a) Sign from above.
(b) Phone call or doorbell.
(c) Pay raise or promotion.
(d) Pizza delivery.
2. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
(a) Where to go for emergencies.
(b) Why things happen in sequence.
(c) Which came first, chickens or ostriches.
(d) How much tea one person can drink.
3. How long has Reg been at Cambridge?
(a) Two years.
(b) Two thousand years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Two hundred years.
4. With Richard at his detective agency, Dirk talks by phone to a woman whose cat he found and tries to convince her to do what?
(a) Feed her cat.
(b) Recommend him to another client.
(c) Pay the bill.
(d) Move to Moscow.
5. After Gordon dies and looks at his body, what upsets him?
(a) The stupid expression on his face.
(b) The big hole in his chest.
(c) His clothes don't match.
(d) His jewelry is missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
2. In Chapter 12, after Richard swerves wildly, slams on the brakes, and skids to a stop, he finds himself on the road:
3. After a dead Gordon decides to try to get to his cabin, what does he notice about his body?
4. After Richard comes out of hypnosis, where does Dirk take him to talk about what he learned during the session?
5. When Richard goes out to meet Dirk at their designated meeting spot after talking with Susan, he discovers that:
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)