|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard goes to Susan's place to comfort her after her brother's death, he finds her doing what?
(a) Staring out the window.
(b) Looking at photo albums.
(c) Talking on the phone.
(d) Playing the cello.
2. When Dirk questions Richard about information revealed under hypnosis, he first asks about what?
(a) Susan's cello performances.
(b) Richard's computer program.
(c) Reg's magic tricks.
(d) Michael's former magazine.
3. What kind of car does Richard MacDuff drive?
(a) Red Camaro.
(b) Silver Ferrari.
(c) Black Saab.
(d) Blue Audi.
4. When Michael Wenton-Weakes wakes up in a strange mood, he realizes that he had just dreamed about what?
(a) Horses, pastures, and freedom.
(b) Mud, loneliness, and strange crawling creatures.
(c) Sand, sun, and surf.
(d) Radios, mixed messages, and purple flowers.
5. The Electric Monk has taken Gordon's body back to his cottage as a sacred duty, but he doesn't understand why Gordon didn't get back up the way:
(a) People get up after sleeping.
(b) His horse gets up after being shot.
(c) Electric Monks always get back up.
(d) People do on TV in his world.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Richard comes out of hypnosis, where does Dirk take him to talk about what he learned during the session?
2. When Richard goes out to meet Dirk at their designated meeting spot after talking with Susan, he discovers that:
3. Reg's explanation of his magic tricks reveals that he has been:
4. What command does the college porter give to a "strange priest" who turns out to be the Electric Monk?
5. During Richard's phone conversation with Susan about Gordon's murder, he learns that the police:
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)