|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
(a) The factory where he was made.
(b) The inside of the moon.
(c) A fast-food restaurant.
(d) A distant world.
2. How is Gordon Way related to Susan, the cellist?
3. Who sits next to three drunk men on a train that is full of party revelers from a wedding?
4. Gordon's ghost wakes up from his fainting spell by the sound of what?
(a) His radio alarm blaring.
(b) A knock on the door.
(c) A mouse gnawing on bread crumbs.
(d) His gas cooker exploding.
5. When the little girl at the dinner party in Chapter 4 grows restless and kicks the table, what does her father do?
(a) Laughs loudly.
(b) Orders ice cream for her.
(c) Pretends not to notice.
(d) Scolds her.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Electric Monk has taken Gordon's body back to his cottage as a sacred duty, but he doesn't understand why Gordon didn't get back up the way:
2. What does Kate Anselm, a programmer, tell Richard when she calls him as he's hunting for Dirk Gently's phone number?
3. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
4. When Dirk listens to the answering machine tape found in Richard's apartment, he realizes that:
5. What happens as the Electric Monk wonders what to do about Gordon, about his own missing horse, and about his belief systems?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)