|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after the Electric Monk and his horse walk through a small wooden door in the valley?
(a) The world turns blue.
(b) A figure who was hiding appears and heads to the door.
(c) An angel who had been watching, flies away.
(d) The horse turns into a dog.
2. The Electric Monk has taken Gordon's body back to his cottage as a sacred duty, but he doesn't understand why Gordon didn't get back up the way:
(a) His horse gets up after being shot.
(b) People get up after sleeping.
(c) Electric Monks always get back up.
(d) People do on TV in his world.
3. What does Sergeant Gilks determine after listening to the answering machine tape found in Richard's apartment?
(a) Dirk's connection to Gordon.
(b) Gordon's time of death.
(c) The reason for Reg's reluctance to talk about Gordon.
(d) Richard's reason for wanting Gordon dead.
4. Richard presses Reg to explain how he got the salt shaker into the old Greek pot, and Reg replies that:
(a) He mentally rearranged the atoms.
(b) He got the man who made the pot to put it in.
(c) It would take months to explain it.
(d) He hasn't the slightest idea how he did it.
5. When Susan walks into her apartment after Richard has listened to parts of her answering machine tape, what does she do?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Throws her purse at him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Drops her bag of groceries.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
2. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
3. The ancient alien ghost that has possessed Michael Wenton-Weakes had been driven mad by what?
4. When Richard visits Susan to comfort her after Gordon's death, the phone rings; Richard answers it and hears what?
5. Who tells Richard that Gordon was murdered?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)