|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard calls L'Esprit d'Escalier, what does he find out?
(a) The cruise ship is retired from the fleet.
(b) After a third robbery, the jewelry store has shut down.
(c) Reservations have to be made three weeks in advance.
(d) Nobody carries this computer model any longer.
2. Reg's resistance to the poltergeist results in what?
(a) Supernatural activity.
(b) The college board wanting to fire him.
(c) A twisted knot in the time-space continuum.
(d) A broken, unusable time machine.
3. The Electric Monk is:
(a) A human that looks like an alien.
(b) A machine that looks human.
(c) A human that looks like a machine.
(d) An alien that looks like a machine.
4. When Dirk brings up the matter of Richard's sofa, Richard is appalled, since he feels they should be talking about what instead?
(a) Time travel.
(b) Susan's new boyfriend.
(d) Gordon's death.
5. As Gordon heads towards his cabin, he's disappointed that as a ghost, he can't do what?
(a) Float or drift.
(b) Pass through walls.
(c) Wail or moan.
(d) Leave this town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dirk tells Richard that under hypnosis, he was able to remember details he's not even aware of consciously, including a full description of what?
2. What three magic words has the Electric Monk been saying to people after listening to their troubles?
3. After Richard has tampered with Susan's answering machine, she walks in with whom?
4. Michael Wenton-Weakes spends much of his time brooding over the loss of what?
5. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)