|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had told Richard about L'Esprit d'Escalier?
2. When the Coleridge dinner finally ends, where does Richard MacDuff go?
(a) His own temporary living quarters.
(b) Gordon's temporary office.
(c) Reg's small apartment.
(d) Dirk's small office.
3. Why does Richard call Susan after Dirk gives him the details of Gordon's death a second time?
(a) Richard fears for Susan's life.
(b) Dirk tells Richard that Susan is looking for him.
(c) Richard doesn't believe Dirk.
(d) Susan and Richard are supposed to be on a date.
4. In Chapter 13, who breaks into someone's apartment?
5. Since Richard can't go to the police, Dirk decides to do what?
(a) Hide Richard in the basement.
(b) Listen to the messages on Gordon's answering machine.
(c) Get more details from the Electronic Monk.
(d) Hypnotize Richard to learn the facts.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a light rain falls on primordial Earth, what is stuck as a river of mud flows past it?
2. Where does Reg go to get face powder to conceal his tan?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
4. When Michael Wenton-Weakes digs into his wastebasket, he pulls out a copy of the magazine Fathom and finds what?
5. After seeking advice from Nicola, who is ill, about a cello piece with challenging fingering, Susan gets a call. She answers it and hears what?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)