|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
(a) The Electric Monk.
(b) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(c) Dirk Cjelli.
(d) King George the Third.
2. Since Richard can't go to the police, Dirk decides to do what?
(a) Hypnotize Richard to learn the facts.
(b) Hide Richard in the basement.
(c) Listen to the messages on Gordon's answering machine.
(d) Get more details from the Electronic Monk.
3. When a client calls Dirk to complain about charges, Dirk writes a note to Richard asking him to go get what?
(c) His briefcase.
(d) His secretary.
4. After Michael Wenton-Weakes' father dies, who takes over the family publishing business?
(a) Michael's mother.
(b) Dirk Gently.
(c) Richard MacDuff.
(d) Michael's brother.
5. During his finals, Dirk makes a bet to try to disprove what?
(a) The theory of relativity.
(b) Rumors of his psychic abilities.
(c) The necessity of Electric Monks.
(d) Rumors of tampered recipes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
2. When Dirk brings up the matter of Richard's sofa, Richard is appalled, since he feels they should be talking about what instead?
3. When Richard calls L'Esprit d'Escalier, what does he find out?
4. What is the relationship between Richard MacDuff and private investigator Dirk Gently?
5. After Gordon's ghost arrives at his seven-bedroom cottage, he faints upon discovering what in the kitchen?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)