|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Electric Monk has taken Gordon's body back to his cottage as a sacred duty, but he doesn't understand why Gordon didn't get back up the way:
(a) Electric Monks always get back up.
(b) His horse gets up after being shot.
(c) People get up after sleeping.
(d) People do on TV in his world.
2. Who sits next to three drunk men on a train that is full of party revelers from a wedding?
3. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
(a) How much tea one person can drink.
(b) Which came first, chickens or ostriches.
(c) Where to go for emergencies.
(d) Why things happen in sequence.
4. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
(a) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(b) The Electric Monk.
(c) Dirk Cjelli.
(d) King George the Third.
5. Reg's resistance to the poltergeist results in what?
(a) A twisted knot in the time-space continuum.
(b) The college board wanting to fire him.
(c) A broken, unusable time machine.
(d) Supernatural activity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since Richard can't go to the police, Dirk decides to do what?
2. In Chapter 3, why is Susan Way angry with her boyfriend?
3. Dirk hears Gordon's ghost on the answering machine tape found in Richard's apartment. What does the ghost want?
4. After Richard sees the horse in Reg's bathroom, he leaves and knocks on a neighbor's door. Who answers?
5. Richard accuses Dirk of doing what?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)