|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Dirk Gently calls Richard and scolds him for going to the window and allowing himself to be photographed, he tells Richard to meet him where?
(b) Coffee shop.
(c) Pizza place.
2. Who does Michael Wenton-Weakes blame for stealing his magazine?
3. When Richard calls Susan to apologize for forgetting to bring her to the college dinner, he suggests they do what?
(a) Forget the whole thing happened and start over.
(b) Split up for a while and think things over.
(c) Get away to someplace sunny for a weekend or week.
(d) Get some fish and chips and watch a movie.
4. When Richard and Dirk visit Reg, why does Dirk prompt Richard to ask about the conjuring trick?
(a) To get Richard to break the ice between them.
(b) To get Reg to confirm what Dirk already knows.
(c) Dirk is too shy to ask about it himself.
(d) Dirk wants to learn how to do this trick.
5. When Richard sees what appears to be someone lugging a body into a field, he dismisses this as merely what?
(a) A landscaper carrying a bag of clippings.
(b) An actor practicing his improv.
(c) A man dressed as Santa bringing home presents.
(d) A farmer carrying a sackful of something nutritious.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Richard sees the horse in Reg's bathroom, he leaves and knocks on a neighbor's door. Who answers?
2. After Richard has tampered with Susan's answering machine, she walks in with whom?
3. When a client calls Dirk to complain about charges, Dirk writes a note to Richard asking him to go get what?
4. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
5. What is the relationship between Richard MacDuff and private investigator Dirk Gently?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)