|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, who breaks into someone's apartment?
2. Even though he's a ghost, Gordon grows tired of walking down a deserted road and wonders if he might be able to do what?
(a) Hitch a ride.
(b) Teleport automatically.
(c) Sprout wings and fly.
(d) Drink chai tea.
3. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
(a) Why things happen in sequence.
(b) Where to go for emergencies.
(c) Which came first, chickens or ostriches.
(d) How much tea one person can drink.
4. When Richard sees what appears to be someone lugging a body into a field, he dismisses this as merely what?
(a) A man dressed as Santa bringing home presents.
(b) An actor practicing his improv.
(c) A farmer carrying a sackful of something nutritious.
(d) A landscaper carrying a bag of clippings.
5. After Richard apologizes to Susan and she vents some of her anger, she tells him she has to work that weekend and:
(a) Forgives him.
(b) Kicks him out.
(c) Tickles him.
(d) Tells him to bring a pizza.
Short Answer Questions
1. In college, why do fellow students start to wine and dine Dirk?
2. When Reg prepares tea for Richard, he ends up spilling it all over the floor. What causes him to do this?
3. When Richard leaves Reg's place after seeing a horse in the bathroom, he notices that:
4. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
5. Dirk insists on talking about Richard's sofa with him because he firmly believes that:
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)