|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
(a) Gordon Way.
(b) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(c) Dirk Gently.
(d) Susan Way.
2. Richard writes Anthem, a financial spreadsheet that translates business financial numbers, into what?
(c) Health predictions.
(d) Plain English.
3. What command does the college porter give to a "strange priest" who turns out to be the Electric Monk?
(a) Shoot off.
(b) Get lost.
(c) Shove off.
(d) Go fly a kite.
4. When a client calls Dirk to complain about charges, Dirk writes a note to Richard asking him to go get what?
(a) His secretary.
(d) His briefcase.
5. How is Gordon Way related to Susan, the cellist?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Reg talks to Richard and Dirk and explains the whole business about the horse, the ghost, the face powder, and quantum jumps, he mentions that:
2. What is the Electric Monk?
3. When Gordon Way leaves a message on Susan's answering machine, what does he request of her?
4. When Detective Inspector Mason arrives at Richard's apartment, what does he order police officers to do?
5. Reg replies "You're standing in it" in response to Dirk's question of where is the what?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)