|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
(a) A date with the female of his dreams.
(b) A meeting with the president of the universe.
(c) To jump into another dimension where his friends are.
(d) To go back in time to correct a mistake he made.
2. After Richard comes out of hypnosis, where does Dirk take him to talk about what he learned during the session?
(a) A pizza place.
(b) A tea shop.
(c) The canal.
(d) The pool.
3. Who was trying to use Dirk's agency telephone to make a call to Susan?
(b) Gordon's ghost.
(c) The alient ghost.
4. Why does Richard start to fall asleep at the dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) He's eaten too much.
(b) The professor has hypnotized him.
(c) A reader is reciting a poem.
(d) Harp music is playing.
5. Once Dirk and Richard realize what the alien ghost wants, they set out to do what?
(a) Dissolve him.
(b) Stop him.
(c) Trap him.
(d) Help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard writes Anthem, a financial spreadsheet that translates business financial numbers, into what?
2. Thinking about the figure in his trunk, a ghostly Gordon wonders if it really was wearing what?
3. At the end of Chapter 17, what happens as the horse relishes its newfound freedom?
4. When the little girl at the dinner party in Chapter 4 grows restless and kicks the table, what does her father do?
5. When Richard visits Susan to comfort her after Gordon's death, the phone rings; Richard answers it and hears what?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)