|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After seeking advice from Nicola, who is ill, about a cello piece with challenging fingering, Susan gets a call. She answers it and hears what?
(a) Desperate crying.
(b) High-pitched screeching sound.
(c) Disturbing laughter.
(d) Distant cry of wind.
2. In Chapter 7, when Gordon Way stops to fill his car with petrol, what else does he do?
(a) Finishes a phone call.
(b) Talks to an unusual cat.
(c) Buys a pack of batteries.
(d) Overfills his tires with air.
3. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
(a) His horse disappears.
(b) The world turns purple.
(c) He finds the door.
(d) Snow starts to fall.
4. In Chapter 12, as a lost Richard drives down the road trying to read his maps, he's also trying to place a phone call with whom?
5. Richard writes Anthem, a financial spreadsheet that translates business financial numbers, into what?
(a) Health predictions.
(b) Plain English.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
2. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
3. What does Kate Anselm, a programmer, tell Richard when she calls him as he's hunting for Dirk Gently's phone number?
4. When Richard leafs through the phone book looking for Dirk Gently's phone number, he:
5. Why does Richard MacDuff dislike Michael Wenton-Weakes?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)