|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Gordon heads towards his cabin, he's disappointed that as a ghost, he can't do what?
(a) Pass through walls.
(b) Wail or moan.
(c) Float or drift.
(d) Leave this town.
2. During Richard's phone conversation with Susan about Gordon's murder, he learns that the police:
(a) Now suspect Dirk.
(b) Are ruling it a suicide.
(c) Have a long list of suspects.
(d) No longer suspect him.
3. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
(a) Making things disappear and reappear.
(b) Doing mathematical tricks.
(c) Juggling five fruits at the same time.
(d) Singing silly songs.
4. When the Electric Monk sits perfectly still atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, how does everything looks to him?
5. Dirk is arrested and thrown out of college for:
(a) Stealing food.
(b) Being too smart.
(c) Cheating during finals.
(d) Ridiculing the dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
2. When Richard calls L'Esprit d'Escalier, what does he find out?
3. How does Dirk Cjelli make a name for himself while he's in college?
4. What is the relationship between Richard MacDuff and private investigator Dirk Gently?
5. At the opening of Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff is walking across the campus of St. Cedd's with whom?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)