|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a ghostly Gordon makes his way to his cabin, he wonders what will happen to his what?
2. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
(a) Thinks the one sitting upon it is selfish and stubborn.
(b) Would like the roles to be reversed.
(c) Can't help but form an opinion of the one sitting upon it.
(d) Wants a break now and again.
3. After Richard has tampered with Susan's answering machine, she walks in with whom?
4. Once Dirk and Richard realize what the alien ghost wants, they set out to do what?
(a) Trap him.
(b) Help him.
(c) Dissolve him.
(d) Stop him.
5. Dirk insists on talking about Richard's sofa with him because he firmly believes that:
(a) The sofa is an alien in disguise.
(b) Someone has hidden a message inside the sofa.
(c) All things are fundamentally interconnected.
(d) All conversations lead to answers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Richard MacDuff drive?
2. Why does Richard call Susan after Dirk gives him the details of Gordon's death a second time?
3. What does Sergeant Gilks determine after listening to the answering machine tape found in Richard's apartment?
4. Who is Michael Wenton-Weakes' father?
5. With Richard at his detective agency, Dirk talks by phone to a woman whose cat he found and tries to convince her to do what?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)