|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
(a) Sign from above.
(b) Phone call or doorbell.
(c) Pay raise or promotion.
(d) Pizza delivery.
2. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
(a) She's secretly sending a message to Richard.
(b) She's collecting money for a Greek school.
(c) She wants to know if it's worth anything.
(d) She wants someone to translate the strange writing inside.
3. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
(a) Tackles him.
(b) Calls his attorney.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Slaps him.
4. When Detective Inspector Mason arrives at Richard's apartment, what does he order police officers to do?
(a) Check the microwave.
(b) Move the sofa.
(c) Confiscate the computers.
(d) Look under the beds.
5. When Richard visits Susan to comfort her after Gordon's death, the phone rings; Richard answers it and hears what?
(a) Rhythmic clicking.
(b) Loud electric guitar.
(c) Faint windy noise.
(d) Cats meowing.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Coleridge dinner finally ends, where does Richard MacDuff go?
2. When Richard goes out to meet Dirk at their designated meeting spot after talking with Susan, he discovers that:
3. Richard accuses Dirk of doing what?
4. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
5. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)