|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What three magic words has the Electric Monk been saying to people after listening to their troubles?
(a) "I believe you."
(b) "You are right."
(c) "Time to go."
(d) "All is well."
2. Who is Michael Wenton-Weakes' father?
(a) Sir Rothington.
(b) Count Olen.
(c) Judge Barton.
(d) Lord Magna.
3. During his finals, Dirk makes a bet to try to disprove what?
(a) Rumors of his psychic abilities.
(b) The necessity of Electric Monks.
(c) The theory of relativity.
(d) Rumors of tampered recipes.
4. Dirk hears Gordon's ghost on the answering machine tape found in Richard's apartment. What does the ghost want?
(a) To have someone search his cottage.
(b) To leave a message for Reg's associate.
(c) To have someone search his car.
(d) To leave a message on Richard's answering machine.
5. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
(a) His horse disappears.
(b) The world turns purple.
(c) He finds the door.
(d) Snow starts to fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gordon's ghost wakes up from his fainting spell by the sound of what?
2. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
3. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
4. What is the Electric Monk?
5. At the end of Chapter 17, what happens as the horse relishes its newfound freedom?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)