|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Gordon Way drive?
2. In Chapter 13, who is the person spying with the binoculars?
3. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
(a) It feels it is infinitely smarter and more attractive than the rider.
(b) It is tired of putting up with the rider's silly situations.
(c) It admires and respects the rider greatly.
(d) It is eager to follow the rider's orders.
4. What three magic words has the Electric Monk been saying to people after listening to their troubles?
(a) "You are right."
(b) "Time to go."
(c) "I believe you."
(d) "All is well."
5. When Dirk questions Richard about information revealed under hypnosis, he first asks about what?
(a) Reg's magic tricks.
(b) Michael's former magazine.
(c) Susan's cello performances.
(d) Richard's computer program.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, when Gordon Way stops to fill his car with petrol, what else does he do?
2. Why does Richard start to fall asleep at the dinner in Chapter 6?
3. When Richard talks with Reg in Chapter 8, he indicates that he's in a relationship with whom?
4. While Richard tries to explain to Susan who his friend Dirk Gently is, who arrives?
5. The Electric Monk is:
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)