|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richard start to fall asleep at the dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) Harp music is playing.
(b) A reader is reciting a poem.
(c) The professor has hypnotized him.
(d) He's eaten too much.
2. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
3. When Richard goes to Susan's place to comfort her after her brother's death, he finds her doing what?
(a) Staring out the window.
(b) Playing the cello.
(c) Talking on the phone.
(d) Looking at photo albums.
4. Who is Michael Wenton-Weakes' father?
(a) Lord Magna.
(b) Count Olen.
(c) Judge Barton.
(d) Sir Rothington.
5. When Richard returns from doing an errand, he finds Dirk on the phone defending a trip to Bermuda, claiming that while he was there he successfully did what?
(a) Solved the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle.
(b) Found nineteen missing cats.
(c) Traced the interconnectedness of all things.
(d) Reprogrammed thirteen Electronic Monks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
2. In Chapter 7, when Gordon Way stops to fill his car with petrol, what else does he do?
3. What happens to the glowing object that is stuck on primordial Earth?
4. The Electric Monk has taken Gordon's body back to his cottage as a sacred duty, but he doesn't understand why Gordon didn't get back up the way:
5. What is the point of the blue squiggles Dirk writes on a piece of paper?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)