|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
(a) Juggling five fruits at the same time.
(b) Doing mathematical tricks.
(c) Making things disappear and reappear.
(d) Singing silly songs.
2. When the little girl at the dinner party in Chapter 4 grows restless and kicks the table, what does her father do?
(a) Orders ice cream for her.
(b) Scolds her.
(c) Laughs loudly.
(d) Pretends not to notice.
3. Who had told Richard about L'Esprit d'Escalier?
4. What three magic words has the Electric Monk been saying to people after listening to their troubles?
(a) "You are right."
(b) "All is well."
(c) "Time to go."
(d) "I believe you."
5. Richard accuses Dirk of doing what?
(a) Incorrectly reprogramming Electric Monks.
(b) Running a scam and stealing old ladies' money.
(c) Changing his name to avoid paying taxes.
(d) Killing Gordon and stealing the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a ghostly Gordon makes his way to his cabin, he wonders what will happen to his what?
2. While Richard tries to explain to Susan who his friend Dirk Gently is, who arrives?
3. At the start of Chapter 13, someone scans the sky with his binoculars and spots something that appears to be what?
4. After Gordon's ghost arrives at his seven-bedroom cottage, he faints upon discovering what in the kitchen?
5. When Richard leaves Reg's place after seeing a horse in the bathroom, he notices that:
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)