|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard visits Susan to comfort her after Gordon's death, the phone rings; Richard answers it and hears what?
(a) Faint windy noise.
(b) Loud electric guitar.
(c) Rhythmic clicking.
(d) Cats meowing.
2. When Susan listens to her answering machine tape and hears Gordon's rambling message, what does she do?
(a) Cuts the message short and gives the tape to Richard.
(b) Wonders who switched tapes on her.
(c) Panics because Gordon seems to be in trouble.
(d) Laughs at her brother's crazy antics.
3. When a client calls Dirk to complain about charges, Dirk writes a note to Richard asking him to go get what?
(a) His briefcase.
(b) His secretary.
4. What happens as the Electric Monk wonders what to do about Gordon, about his own missing horse, and about his belief systems?
(a) It begins to snow.
(b) Gordon's ghost appears to him.
(c) Two men drop off his horse in the pasture.
(d) Dirk finds him and tries to reprogram his circuits.
5. When Richard returns from doing an errand, he finds Dirk on the phone defending a trip to Bermuda, claiming that while he was there he successfully did what?
(a) Solved the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle.
(b) Reprogrammed thirteen Electronic Monks.
(c) Found nineteen missing cats.
(d) Traced the interconnectedness of all things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since Richard can't go to the police, Dirk decides to do what?
2. In Chapter 13, who is the person spying with the binoculars?
3. As a ghostly Gordon makes his way to his cabin, he wonders what will happen to his what?
4. In Chapter 3, why is Susan Way angry with her boyfriend?
5. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)