|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
(a) He's still conscious.
(b) People can see him.
(c) His car is intact.
(d) He can fly.
2. What does Richard do after taking the tape out of Susan Way's answering machine?
(a) Puts it back in.
(b) Puts it in his pocket.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Throws it out the window.
3. What does Kate Anselm, a programmer, tell Richard when she calls him as he's hunting for Dirk Gently's phone number?
(a) She can't reach Susan.
(b) She can't reach Gordon.
(c) She can't finish her work.
(d) She can't finish her dinner.
4. What does Dirk do when a police officer is about to saw Richard's sofa in half?
(a) Sends the officer back through time.
(b) Transforms the saw into a butter knife.
(c) Orders him to guard the sofa instead.
(d) Faints in order to cause a distraction.
5. While Gordon Way drives his car and leaves a lengthy phone message for Susan, what does he hear?
(a) An explosion to the west.
(b) A huge jet flying overhead.
(c) A noise coming from the car trunk.
(d) A loud siren all around him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard leafs through the phone book looking for Dirk Gently's phone number, he:
2. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
3. In Dirk's office, he and Richard talk about Schrodinger's Cat, which is what?
4. What happens when Richard scans Susan Way's answering machine tape in search of his own message?
5. Why does Richard MacDuff dislike Michael Wenton-Weakes?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)