|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Richard sees the horse in Reg's bathroom, he leaves and knocks on a neighbor's door. Who answers?
(a) His ex-boss.
(b) The little girl who kicked the table at the Coleridge dinner.
(c) The professor nobody has spoken to in years.
(d) His ex-girlfriend.
2. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
(a) Queen bed.
(b) Washing machine.
3. Why does Dirk get an unusual phone with big red push-buttons?
(a) To make his agency look more reputable.
(b) So that a ghost can use it easily.
(c) It was on sale.
(d) He had thrown his previous phone out the window.
4. Once Dirk and Richard realize what the alien ghost wants, they set out to do what?
(a) Trap him.
(b) Stop him.
(c) Dissolve him.
(d) Help him.
5. Dirk tells Richard that under hypnosis, he was able to remember details he's not even aware of consciously, including a full description of what?
(a) Reg's horse.
(b) Gordon's car.
(c) Susan's apartment.
(d) Sarah's dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sergeant Gilks determine after listening to the answering machine tape found in Richard's apartment?
2. When Susan walks into her apartment after Richard has listened to parts of her answering machine tape, what does she do?
3. Since Richard can't go to the police, Dirk decides to do what?
4. After Dirk finally stops talking on the phone and welcomes Richard to his agency, he indicates that the light from the window works, gravity works, but with everything else, they simply have to:
5. After Richard comes out of hypnosis, where does Dirk take him to talk about what he learned during the session?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)