|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard returns from doing an errand, he finds Dirk on the phone defending a trip to Bermuda, claiming that while he was there he successfully did what?
(a) Traced the interconnectedness of all things.
(b) Reprogrammed thirteen Electronic Monks.
(c) Solved the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle.
(d) Found nineteen missing cats.
2. When Dirk brings up the matter of Richard's sofa, Richard is appalled, since he feels they should be talking about what instead?
(a) Time travel.
(c) Gordon's death.
(d) Susan's new boyfriend.
3. After Dirk Gently calls Richard and scolds him for going to the window and allowing himself to be photographed, he tells Richard to meet him where?
(b) Pizza place.
(d) Coffee shop.
4. What happens to the glowing object that is stuck on primordial Earth?
(b) Time travels.
5. Richard accuses Dirk of doing what?
(a) Killing Gordon and stealing the body.
(b) Incorrectly reprogramming Electric Monks.
(c) Changing his name to avoid paying taxes.
(d) Running a scam and stealing old ladies' money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dirk is arrested and thrown out of college for:
2. When Reg prepares tea for Richard, he ends up spilling it all over the floor. What causes him to do this?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
4. What is the relationship between Richard MacDuff and private investigator Dirk Gently?
5. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)