|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thinking about the figure in his trunk, a ghostly Gordon wonders if it really was wearing what?
(a) Pirate clothes.
(b) A hood.
(c) A pink tie.
(d) Ninja clothes.
2. When Richard wakes up at the start of Chapter 16, he decides to make it up to Susan by doing what?
(a) Buying her an expensive computer.
(b) Taking her on an expensive cruise.
(c) Taking her to an expensive restaurant.
(d) Buying her expensive jewelry.
3. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
(a) She wants to know if it's worth anything.
(b) She's secretly sending a message to Richard.
(c) She wants someone to translate the strange writing inside.
(d) She's collecting money for a Greek school.
4. In college, why do fellow students start to wine and dine Dirk?
(a) They enjoy his company.
(b) To learn more about future exams.
(c) They need his help in solving crime cases.
(d) To keep him from doing well in his classes.
5. While Gordon Way drives his car and leaves a lengthy phone message for Susan, what does he hear?
(a) A huge jet flying overhead.
(b) An explosion to the west.
(c) A loud siren all around him.
(d) A noise coming from the car trunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
2. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
3. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
4. What three magic words has the Electric Monk been saying to people after listening to their troubles?
5. When Richard visits Susan to comfort her after Gordon's death, the phone rings; Richard answers it and hears what?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)