|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dirk listens to the answering machine tape found in Richard's apartment, he realizes that:
(a) He might be named a suspect if he's not careful.
(b) Richard couldn't possibly be connected to Gordon's murder.
(c) Gordon may still be alive somewhere.
(d) He doesn't know what he's looking for.
2. When Reg prepares tea for Richard, he ends up spilling it all over the floor. What causes him to do this?
(a) Time warp.
(b) He's startled by a noise.
(c) His hands fell asleep.
3. At Richard's place, Detective Inspector Mason is accompanied by Sergeant Gilks, who is:
(a) The officer who found Richard on the road.
(b) Michael's half brother.
(c) Gordon's former college roommate.
(d) The person who got Dirk kicked out of college.
4. When a client calls Dirk to complain about charges, Dirk writes a note to Richard asking him to go get what?
(a) His briefcase.
(c) His secretary.
5. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
(c) A giant worm.
(d) A deep river.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dirk questions Richard about information revealed under hypnosis, he first asks about what?
2. When Richard visits Susan to comfort her after Gordon's death, the phone rings; Richard answers it and hears what?
3. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
4. Why does Dirk offer Richard his services as a detective?
5. How does Dirk Cjelli make a name for himself while he's in college?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)