|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Richard apologizes to Susan and she vents some of her anger, she tells him she has to work that weekend and:
(a) Forgives him.
(b) Tells him to bring a pizza.
(c) Kicks him out.
(d) Tickles him.
2. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
(a) Dirk Gently.
(b) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(c) Susan Way.
(d) Gordon Way.
3. When Richard talks with Reg in Chapter 8, he indicates that he's in a relationship with whom?
(a) Padma Singh.
(b) Susan Way.
(c) Kate Anselm.
(d) Kubla Kahn.
4. What happens after the Electric Monk and his horse walk through a small wooden door in the valley?
(a) The horse turns into a dog.
(b) The world turns blue.
(c) An angel who had been watching, flies away.
(d) A figure who was hiding appears and heads to the door.
5. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
(a) Doing mathematical tricks.
(b) Juggling five fruits at the same time.
(c) Making things disappear and reappear.
(d) Singing silly songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Gordon dies and looks at his body, what upsets him?
2. At first, Dirk Gently wants to help the roaming alien ghost using what?
3. Who had told Richard about L'Esprit d'Escalier?
4. After finding the address for Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency and going there, Richard arrives in time to see Dirk's unpaid secretary do what?
5. When Richard calls Susan to apologize for forgetting to bring her to the college dinner, he suggests they do what?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)