|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he was living, what did the alien ghost driven to madness hope to accomplish on Earth?
(a) Change the value of pi.
(b) Meet the smartest human on the planet.
(c) Establish a utopian paradise.
(d) Open an etiquette school.
2. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
(a) Where to go for emergencies.
(b) Which came first, chickens or ostriches.
(c) How much tea one person can drink.
(d) Why things happen in sequence.
3. At the end of Chapter 17, what happens as the horse relishes its newfound freedom?
(a) It finds itself in another small bathroom.
(b) The Electric Monk lands on its back.
(c) The Electronic Monk brings it hay.
(d) It meets three mysterious horses.
4. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
(a) A fast-food restaurant.
(b) The inside of the moon.
(c) A distant world.
(d) The factory where he was made.
5. Richard writes Anthem, a financial spreadsheet that translates business financial numbers, into what?
(a) Plain English.
(d) Health predictions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dirk offer Richard his services as a detective?
2. When Gordon Way leaves a message on Susan's answering machine, what does he request of her?
3. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
4. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
5. In college, why do fellow students start to wine and dine Dirk?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)