|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard leaves Reg's place after seeing a horse in the bathroom, he notices that:
(a) There is a second identical horse standing by the front door.
(b) There is a pile of hay on the front porch.
(c) There are no scratch marks from the horse's hooves by the front door.
(d) There are no cars parked in front of the house.
2. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
(a) Dirk Gently.
(b) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(c) Gordon Way.
(d) Susan Way.
3. When Gordon Way leaves a message on Susan's answering machine, what does he request of her?
(a) To get Reg to stop doing his conspicuous tricks.
(b) To get Dirk on a case immediately.
(c) To get Michael to meet with him the following day.
(d) To get Richard working in earnest on Anthem.
4. As a ghostly Gordon makes his way to his cabin, he wonders what will happen to his what?
5. With Richard at his detective agency, Dirk talks by phone to a woman whose cat he found and tries to convince her to do what?
(a) Pay the bill.
(b) Move to Moscow.
(c) Recommend him to another client.
(d) Feed her cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
2. In Chapter 13, who is the person spying with the binoculars?
3. After Michael Wenton-Weakes' father dies, who takes over the family publishing business?
4. At the opening of Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff is walking across the campus of St. Cedd's with whom?
5. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)