|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reg's memory is starting to fade, but he's still good at what?
(a) Shakespeare recitations.
(b) Number recall.
(c) Fruit juggling.
(d) Magic tricks.
2. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
(a) Doubt regarding its pinkness.
(b) The idea that pink is a pretty color.
(c) The recollection that he hasn't eaten in months.
(d) Fear that he will never move again.
3. Thinking about the figure in his trunk, a ghostly Gordon wonders if it really was wearing what?
(a) A hood.
(b) A pink tie.
(c) Pirate clothes.
(d) Ninja clothes.
4. The Electric Monk has taken Gordon's body back to his cottage as a sacred duty, but he doesn't understand why Gordon didn't get back up the way:
(a) His horse gets up after being shot.
(b) Electric Monks always get back up.
(c) People get up after sleeping.
(d) People do on TV in his world.
5. In Chapter 12, after Richard goes home and pours himself a brandy, the author says there are three reasons he starts to shake, including what?
(a) The look in the monk's eyes.
(b) The appearance of the time machine.
(c) The apparition of Gordon.
(d) The UFO.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a light rain falls on primordial Earth, what is stuck as a river of mud flows past it?
2. In this novel, what starts life on primordial Earth?
3. At first, Dirk Gently wants to help the roaming alien ghost using what?
4. What does Kate Anselm, a programmer, tell Richard when she calls him as he's hunting for Dirk Gently's phone number?
5. While Richard drives and leaves a lengthy message of apology on Susan's answering machine, he swerves because he sees what?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)