|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his finals, Dirk makes a bet to try to disprove what?
(a) The necessity of Electric Monks.
(b) Rumors of his psychic abilities.
(c) Rumors of tampered recipes.
(d) The theory of relativity.
2. After college and after several failed jobs, Richard MacDuff has achieved great success in what field?
(a) Pool lifeguarding.
(b) Computer programming.
(c) Book writing.
(d) Voice acting.
3. One of Dirk's roommates notices that he's reciting what while he sleeps?
(a) Questions on upcoming midterms.
(b) Ingredients of secret recipes.
(c) Phone numbers of everyone on campus.
(d) Songs written thousands of years ago.
4. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
(a) It feels it is infinitely smarter and more attractive than the rider.
(b) It admires and respects the rider greatly.
(c) It is eager to follow the rider's orders.
(d) It is tired of putting up with the rider's silly situations.
5. Gordon's ghost wakes up from his fainting spell by the sound of what?
(a) A knock on the door.
(b) His gas cooker exploding.
(c) A mouse gnawing on bread crumbs.
(d) His radio alarm blaring.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author opens Chapter 7 indicating that Gordon Way is not aware that this day is to be what?
2. As Gordon heads towards his cabin, he's disappointed that as a ghost, he can't do what?
3. In Chapter 12, after Richard swerves wildly, slams on the brakes, and skids to a stop, he finds himself on the road:
4. With whom does Richard MacDuff walk to a dinner in Chapter 4?
5. What is the relationship between Richard MacDuff and private investigator Dirk Gently?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)