|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the glowing object that is stuck on primordial Earth?
(b) Time travels.
2. What kind of car does Gordon Way drive?
3. After Gordon's ghost arrives at his seven-bedroom cottage, he faints upon discovering what in the kitchen?
(a) Susan's cello.
(b) Richard's tape recorder.
(c) His missing cat.
(d) His missing body.
4. Why does Dirk offer Richard his services as a detective?
(a) Richard's cat has been missing since Easter.
(b) Police suspect Richard of being involved in Gordon's murder.
(c) Richard is afraid Susan is seeing Michael behind his back.
(d) Police suspect Richard of stealing a horse.
5. When Richard talks with Reg in Chapter 8, he indicates that he's in a relationship with whom?
(a) Kate Anselm.
(b) Kubla Kahn.
(c) Padma Singh.
(d) Susan Way.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, after Richard goes home and pours himself a brandy, the author says there are three reasons he starts to shake, including what?
2. Who had told Richard about L'Esprit d'Escalier?
3. At first, Dirk Gently wants to help the roaming alien ghost using what?
4. As a light rain falls on primordial Earth, what is stuck as a river of mud flows past it?
5. Why does Richard MacDuff dislike Michael Wenton-Weakes?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)