|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
(a) Flying saucer.
(b) Rock painting.
(c) Giant scorpion.
(d) Blue horse.
2. The Electric Monk is:
(a) A human that looks like a machine.
(b) An alien that looks like a machine.
(c) A human that looks like an alien.
(d) A machine that looks human.
3. When Richard leafs through the phone book looking for Dirk Gently's phone number, he:
(a) Discovers that pages are missing from the phone book.
(b) Finds it under Dirk's former name.
(c) Has trouble finding it.
(d) Finds twelve different numbers under the same name.
4. After finding the address for Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency and going there, Richard arrives in time to see Dirk's unpaid secretary do what?
(a) Shatter Dirk's tea cup.
(b) Throw files out the window.
(c) Steal Dirk's stapler.
(d) Storm out.
5. Even though he's a ghost, Gordon grows tired of walking down a deserted road and wonders if he might be able to do what?
(a) Teleport automatically.
(b) Hitch a ride.
(c) Sprout wings and fly.
(d) Drink chai tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard leaves Reg's place after seeing a horse in the bathroom, he notices that:
2. In this novel, what starts life on primordial Earth?
3. When Richard wakes up at the start of Chapter 16, he decides to make it up to Susan by doing what?
4. What happens after the Electric Monk and his horse walk through a small wooden door in the valley?
5. When the Coleridge dinner finally ends, where does Richard MacDuff go?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)