|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a ghostly Gordon makes his way to his cabin, he wonders what will happen to his what?
2. How does Gordon Way die at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Chokes on a cracker.
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Falling off a cliff.
(d) By shotgun.
3. When Richard returns from doing an errand, he finds Dirk on the phone defending a trip to Bermuda, claiming that while he was there he successfully did what?
(a) Traced the interconnectedness of all things.
(b) Solved the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle.
(c) Found nineteen missing cats.
(d) Reprogrammed thirteen Electronic Monks.
4. In Chapter 12, as a lost Richard drives down the road trying to read his maps, he's also trying to place a phone call with whom?
5. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
(a) Where to go for emergencies.
(b) How much tea one person can drink.
(c) Which came first, chickens or ostriches.
(d) Why things happen in sequence.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
2. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
3. In Chapter 13, who is the person spying with the binoculars?
4. When Richard goes out to meet Dirk at their designated meeting spot after talking with Susan, he discovers that:
5. What does Kate Anselm, a programmer, tell Richard when she calls him as he's hunting for Dirk Gently's phone number?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)