|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With Richard at his detective agency, Dirk talks by phone to a woman whose cat he found and tries to convince her to do what?
(a) Pay the bill.
(b) Recommend him to another client.
(c) Feed her cat.
(d) Move to Moscow.
2. After a dead Gordon decides to try to get to his cabin, what does he notice about his body?
(a) It doesn't look like him.
(b) It's twitching.
(c) It's missing.
(d) It has moved twenty feet.
3. At the end of Chapter 17, what happens as the horse relishes its newfound freedom?
(a) The Electric Monk lands on its back.
(b) It meets three mysterious horses.
(c) It finds itself in another small bathroom.
(d) The Electronic Monk brings it hay.
4. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Tackles him.
(c) Calls his attorney.
(d) Runs away.
5. What kind of car does Gordon Way drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
2. What does Kate Anselm, a programmer, tell Richard when she calls him as he's hunting for Dirk Gently's phone number?
3. In Chapter 12, as a lost Richard drives down the road trying to read his maps, he's also trying to place a phone call with whom?
4. After college and after several failed jobs, Richard MacDuff has achieved great success in what field?
5. After Dirk finally stops talking on the phone and welcomes Richard to his agency, he indicates that the light from the window works, gravity works, but with everything else, they simply have to:
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)