|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Michael Wenton-Weakes blame for stealing his magazine?
2. After finding the address for Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency and going there, Richard arrives in time to see Dirk's unpaid secretary do what?
(a) Steal Dirk's stapler.
(b) Throw files out the window.
(c) Shatter Dirk's tea cup.
(d) Storm out.
3. Why does Richard start to fall asleep at the dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) He's eaten too much.
(b) The professor has hypnotized him.
(c) A reader is reciting a poem.
(d) Harp music is playing.
4. When Susan walks into her apartment after Richard has listened to parts of her answering machine tape, what does she do?
(a) Drops her bag of groceries.
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Throws her purse at him.
5. What does Kate Anselm, a programmer, tell Richard when she calls him as he's hunting for Dirk Gently's phone number?
(a) She can't finish her work.
(b) She can't finish her dinner.
(c) She can't reach Susan.
(d) She can't reach Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Electric Monk sits perfectly still atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, how does everything looks to him?
2. When Richard goes out to meet Dirk at their designated meeting spot after talking with Susan, he discovers that:
3. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
4. When Richard returns from doing an errand, he finds Dirk on the phone defending a trip to Bermuda, claiming that while he was there he successfully did what?
5. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)