|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
(b) A deep river.
(d) A giant worm.
2. What is the Electric Monk?
(a) An imaginary friend manifesting itself as electricity.
(b) A thief posing as a religious monk.
(c) A robotic spiritual cook.
(d) A device that believes things for people.
3. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
(a) His horse disappears.
(b) The world turns purple.
(c) He finds the door.
(d) Snow starts to fall.
4. After Richard apologizes to Susan and she vents some of her anger, she tells him she has to work that weekend and:
(a) Tells him to bring a pizza.
(b) Forgives him.
(c) Tickles him.
(d) Kicks him out.
5. After Dirk Gently calls Richard and scolds him for going to the window and allowing himself to be photographed, he tells Richard to meet him where?
(c) Coffee shop.
(d) Pizza place.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
2. What command does the college porter give to a "strange priest" who turns out to be the Electric Monk?
3. Who is Michael Wenton-Weakes' father?
4. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
5. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)