|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
(a) To jump into another dimension where his friends are.
(b) To go back in time to correct a mistake he made.
(c) A meeting with the president of the universe.
(d) A date with the female of his dreams.
2. When the Electric Monk sits perfectly still atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, how does everything looks to him?
3. How is Gordon Way related to Susan, the cellist?
4. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
(a) Making things disappear and reappear.
(b) Juggling five fruits at the same time.
(c) Singing silly songs.
(d) Doing mathematical tricks.
5. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
(a) King George the Third.
(b) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(c) Dirk Cjelli.
(d) The Electric Monk.
Short Answer Questions
1. In college, why do fellow students start to wine and dine Dirk?
2. The author opens Chapter 7 indicating that Gordon Way is not aware that this day is to be what?
3. In this novel, what starts life on primordial Earth?
4. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
5. What is the relationship between Richard MacDuff and private investigator Dirk Gently?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)