|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael Wenton-Weakes spends much of his time brooding over the loss of what?
(a) His magazine.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His mansion.
2. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
(a) Rock painting.
(b) Flying saucer.
(c) Giant scorpion.
(d) Blue horse.
3. The author opens Chapter 7 indicating that Gordon Way is not aware that this day is to be what?
(a) Filled with angry phone calls.
(b) Filled with unusual weather.
(c) The last of his life.
(d) The shortest of the year.
4. Richard writes Anthem, a financial spreadsheet that translates business financial numbers, into what?
(a) Health predictions.
(d) Plain English.
5. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
(a) Making things disappear and reappear.
(b) Singing silly songs.
(c) Doing mathematical tricks.
(d) Juggling five fruits at the same time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
2. During his finals, Dirk makes a bet to try to disprove what?
3. In this novel, what starts life on primordial Earth?
4. What kind of car does Gordon Way drive?
5. After Michael Wenton-Weakes' father dies, who takes over the family publishing business?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)