|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
(a) He finds the door.
(b) His horse disappears.
(c) The world turns purple.
(d) Snow starts to fall.
2. In this novel, what starts life on primordial Earth?
(a) A bacterium traveling back in time.
(b) A sneezing astronaut.
(c) A stray soda can.
(d) An alien's accident.
3. During his finals, Dirk makes a bet to try to disprove what?
(a) Rumors of his psychic abilities.
(b) The necessity of Electric Monks.
(c) Rumors of tampered recipes.
(d) The theory of relativity.
4. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
(a) Millions of years.
(b) Dozens of days.
(c) Ninety-nine billion eight hundred million nine hundred thousand.
(d) Three years.
5. What is the Electric Monk?
(a) A device that believes things for people.
(b) A thief posing as a religious monk.
(c) A robotic spiritual cook.
(d) An imaginary friend manifesting itself as electricity.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
2. Even though he's a ghost, Gordon grows tired of walking down a deserted road and wonders if he might be able to do what?
3. What kind of car does Richard MacDuff drive?
4. When the Coleridge dinner finally ends, where does Richard MacDuff go?
5. As a ghostly Gordon makes his way to his cabin, he wonders what will happen to his what?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)