|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
(a) She wants to know if it's worth anything.
(b) She's collecting money for a Greek school.
(c) She's secretly sending a message to Richard.
(d) She wants someone to translate the strange writing inside.
2. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
(a) Millions of years.
(b) Dozens of days.
(c) Three years.
(d) Ninety-nine billion eight hundred million nine hundred thousand.
3. What is the Electric Monk?
(a) A thief posing as a religious monk.
(b) A robotic spiritual cook.
(c) A device that believes things for people.
(d) An imaginary friend manifesting itself as electricity.
4. What command does the college porter give to a "strange priest" who turns out to be the Electric Monk?
(a) Shoot off.
(b) Go fly a kite.
(c) Get lost.
(d) Shove off.
5. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Calls his attorney.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Tackles him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Gordon Way drive?
2. In Chapter 3, why is Susan Way angry with her boyfriend?
3. After Richard has tampered with Susan's answering machine, she walks in with whom?
4. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
5. When the Electric Monk sits perfectly still atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, how does everything looks to him?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)