|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the opening of Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff is walking across the campus of St. Cedd's with whom?
(a) Detective Svlad Cjelli.
(b) Professor Urban Chronotis.
(c) CEO Gordon Way.
(d) Cellist Susan Way.
2. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
(a) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(b) King George the Third.
(c) Dirk Cjelli.
(d) The Electric Monk.
3. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
(b) A deep river.
(d) A giant worm.
4. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
(a) She's secretly sending a message to Richard.
(b) She's collecting money for a Greek school.
(c) She wants someone to translate the strange writing inside.
(d) She wants to know if it's worth anything.
5. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
(a) A date with the female of his dreams.
(b) To go back in time to correct a mistake he made.
(c) To jump into another dimension where his friends are.
(d) A meeting with the president of the universe.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
2. One of Dirk's roommates notices that he's reciting what while he sleeps?
3. What command does the college porter give to a "strange priest" who turns out to be the Electric Monk?
4. How does Dirk Cjelli make a name for himself while he's in college?
5. Why does Richard MacDuff dislike Michael Wenton-Weakes?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)