|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though he's a ghost, Gordon grows tired of walking down a deserted road and wonders if he might be able to do what?
(a) Teleport automatically.
(b) Sprout wings and fly.
(c) Hitch a ride.
(d) Drink chai tea.
2. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
(a) Dozens of days.
(b) Millions of years.
(c) Ninety-nine billion eight hundred million nine hundred thousand.
(d) Three years.
3. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
(a) Juggling five fruits at the same time.
(b) Making things disappear and reappear.
(c) Singing silly songs.
(d) Doing mathematical tricks.
4. After Gordon's ghost arrives at his seven-bedroom cottage, he faints upon discovering what in the kitchen?
(a) Richard's tape recorder.
(b) His missing cat.
(c) His missing body.
(d) Susan's cello.
5. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
(a) A meeting with the president of the universe.
(b) A date with the female of his dreams.
(c) To jump into another dimension where his friends are.
(d) To go back in time to correct a mistake he made.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard do after taking the tape out of Susan Way's answering machine?
2. When Richard goes out to meet Dirk at their designated meeting spot after talking with Susan, he discovers that:
3. In Chapter 13, who is the person spying with the binoculars?
4. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
5. What happens to the glowing object that is stuck on primordial Earth?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)