|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gordon Way die at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Chokes on a cracker.
(c) Falling off a cliff.
(d) By shotgun.
2. The author opens Chapter 7 indicating that Gordon Way is not aware that this day is to be what?
(a) The last of his life.
(b) The shortest of the year.
(c) Filled with unusual weather.
(d) Filled with angry phone calls.
3. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
(a) Would like the roles to be reversed.
(b) Thinks the one sitting upon it is selfish and stubborn.
(c) Wants a break now and again.
(d) Can't help but form an opinion of the one sitting upon it.
4. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
(a) He's still conscious.
(b) People can see him.
(c) His car is intact.
(d) He can fly.
5. What happens after the Electric Monk and his horse walk through a small wooden door in the valley?
(a) The world turns blue.
(b) A figure who was hiding appears and heads to the door.
(c) The horse turns into a dog.
(d) An angel who had been watching, flies away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dirk is arrested and thrown out of college for:
2. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
3. Thinking about the figure in his trunk, a ghostly Gordon wonders if it really was wearing what?
4. When Susan listens to her answering machine tape and hears Gordon's rambling message, what does she do?
5. When the little girl at the dinner party in Chapter 4 grows restless and kicks the table, what does her father do?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)