|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Richard MacDuff and private investigator Dirk Gently?
(a) Richard is Dirk's old college friend.
(b) Richard is Dirk's robot assistant.
(c) Richard is Dirk's long-lost twin brother.
(d) Richard is Dirk's hundred-year-old mentor.
2. After Gordon dies and looks at his body, what upsets him?
(a) His clothes don't match.
(b) His jewelry is missing.
(c) The big hole in his chest.
(d) The stupid expression on his face.
3. What happens after the Electric Monk and his horse walk through a small wooden door in the valley?
(a) A figure who was hiding appears and heads to the door.
(b) An angel who had been watching, flies away.
(c) The world turns blue.
(d) The horse turns into a dog.
4. Once Dirk and Richard realize what the alien ghost wants, they set out to do what?
(a) Trap him.
(b) Help him.
(c) Dissolve him.
(d) Stop him.
5. After Michael Wenton-Weakes' father dies, who takes over the family publishing business?
(a) Richard MacDuff.
(b) Michael's mother.
(c) Michael's brother.
(d) Dirk Gently.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard leaves Reg's place after seeing a horse in the bathroom, he notices that:
2. When Richard goes out to meet Dirk at their designated meeting spot after talking with Susan, he discovers that:
3. Why does the founder of WayForward Technologies like to call people and leave long, rambling messages on their answering machines?
4. With whom does Richard MacDuff walk to a dinner in Chapter 4?
5. After Richard apologizes to Susan and she vents some of her anger, she tells him she has to work that weekend and:
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)