|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Electric Monk is:
(a) A human that looks like a machine.
(b) An alien that looks like a machine.
(c) A human that looks like an alien.
(d) A machine that looks human.
2. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
(a) Leave a package at the Brazil Club.
(b) Meet her at the Tangiers Club.
(c) Never call again.
(d) Pick up an olive pizza.
3. What happens after the Electric Monk and his horse walk through a small wooden door in the valley?
(a) The world turns blue.
(b) The horse turns into a dog.
(c) An angel who had been watching, flies away.
(d) A figure who was hiding appears and heads to the door.
4. When Richard calls Susan to apologize for forgetting to bring her to the college dinner, he suggests they do what?
(a) Get away to someplace sunny for a weekend or week.
(b) Get some fish and chips and watch a movie.
(c) Forget the whole thing happened and start over.
(d) Split up for a while and think things over.
5. Why does Richard start to fall asleep at the dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) Harp music is playing.
(b) A reader is reciting a poem.
(c) He's eaten too much.
(d) The professor has hypnotized him.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
2. While Gordon Way drives his car and leaves a lengthy phone message for Susan, what does he hear?
3. After Michael Wenton-Weakes' father dies, who takes over the family publishing business?
4. While Richard drives and leaves a lengthy message of apology on Susan's answering machine, he swerves because he sees what?
5. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)