|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
(a) Dirk Gently.
(b) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(c) Susan Way.
(d) Gordon Way.
2. What is the Electric Monk?
(a) A thief posing as a religious monk.
(b) A device that believes things for people.
(c) A robotic spiritual cook.
(d) An imaginary friend manifesting itself as electricity.
3. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
(b) A deep river.
(d) A giant worm.
4. After Gordon's ghost arrives at his seven-bedroom cottage, he faints upon discovering what in the kitchen?
(a) His missing body.
(b) Richard's tape recorder.
(c) Susan's cello.
(d) His missing cat.
5. Dirk is arrested and thrown out of college for:
(a) Stealing food.
(b) Cheating during finals.
(c) Being too smart.
(d) Ridiculing the dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Susan walks into her apartment after Richard has listened to parts of her answering machine tape, what does she do?
2. In Chapter 12, as a lost Richard drives down the road trying to read his maps, he's also trying to place a phone call with whom?
3. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
4. Reg's memory is starting to fade, but he's still good at what?
5. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)