|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, when Gordon Way stops to fill his car with petrol, what else does he do?
(a) Finishes a phone call.
(b) Talks to an unusual cat.
(c) Buys a pack of batteries.
(d) Overfills his tires with air.
2. As Gordon heads towards his cabin, he's disappointed that as a ghost, he can't do what?
(a) Float or drift.
(b) Leave this town.
(c) Pass through walls.
(d) Wail or moan.
3. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
(a) People can see him.
(b) He's still conscious.
(c) His car is intact.
(d) He can fly.
4. Gordon's ghost wakes up from his fainting spell by the sound of what?
(a) A knock on the door.
(b) A mouse gnawing on bread crumbs.
(c) His gas cooker exploding.
(d) His radio alarm blaring.
5. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
(c) A giant worm.
(d) A deep river.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 13, someone scans the sky with his binoculars and spots something that appears to be what?
2. Thinking about the figure in his trunk, a ghostly Gordon wonders if it really was wearing what?
3. After Dirk Gently calls Richard and scolds him for going to the window and allowing himself to be photographed, he tells Richard to meet him where?
4. In this novel, what starts life on primordial Earth?
5. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)