|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Michael Wenton-Weakes blame for stealing his magazine?
2. What kind of car does Gordon Way drive?
3. In Chapter 13, who breaks into someone's apartment?
4. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
(a) Thinks the one sitting upon it is selfish and stubborn.
(b) Can't help but form an opinion of the one sitting upon it.
(c) Wants a break now and again.
(d) Would like the roles to be reversed.
5. After Dirk Gently calls Richard and scolds him for going to the window and allowing himself to be photographed, he tells Richard to meet him where?
(c) Pizza place.
(d) Coffee shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Gordon's ghost arrives at his seven-bedroom cottage, he faints upon discovering what in the kitchen?
2. When Gordon Way leaves a message on Susan's answering machine, what does he request of her?
3. What does Richard do after taking the tape out of Susan Way's answering machine?
4. At first, Dirk Gently wants to help the roaming alien ghost using what?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)