|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, who is the person spying with the binoculars?
2. At the opening of Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff is walking across the campus of St. Cedd's with whom?
(a) Detective Svlad Cjelli.
(b) Cellist Susan Way.
(c) CEO Gordon Way.
(d) Professor Urban Chronotis.
3. Why does Richard start to fall asleep at the dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) He's eaten too much.
(b) The professor has hypnotized him.
(c) A reader is reciting a poem.
(d) Harp music is playing.
4. After Michael Wenton-Weakes' father dies, who takes over the family publishing business?
(a) Michael's brother.
(b) Michael's mother.
(c) Dirk Gently.
(d) Richard MacDuff.
5. What kind of car does Richard MacDuff drive?
(a) Silver Ferrari.
(b) Red Camaro.
(c) Black Saab.
(d) Blue Audi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Electric Monk?
2. Who is Michael Wenton-Weakes' father?
3. Michael Wenton-Weakes spends much of his time brooding over the loss of what?
4. The author opens Chapter 7 indicating that Gordon Way is not aware that this day is to be what?
5. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)