|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard writes Anthem, a financial spreadsheet that translates business financial numbers, into what?
(b) Health predictions.
(c) Plain English.
2. In college, why do fellow students start to wine and dine Dirk?
(a) To learn more about future exams.
(b) They enjoy his company.
(c) To keep him from doing well in his classes.
(d) They need his help in solving crime cases.
3. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
(a) She's collecting money for a Greek school.
(b) She wants someone to translate the strange writing inside.
(c) She wants to know if it's worth anything.
(d) She's secretly sending a message to Richard.
4. What kind of car does Gordon Way drive?
5. In Chapter 13, who is the person spying with the binoculars?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Michael Wenton-Weakes' father dies, who takes over the family publishing business?
2. When Richard goes out to meet Dirk at their designated meeting spot after talking with Susan, he discovers that:
3. Gordon's ghost wakes up from his fainting spell by the sound of what?
4. After Richard apologizes to Susan and she vents some of her anger, she tells him she has to work that weekend and:
5. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)