|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Gordon Way drives his car and leaves a lengthy phone message for Susan, what does he hear?
(a) A noise coming from the car trunk.
(b) A huge jet flying overhead.
(c) A loud siren all around him.
(d) An explosion to the west.
2. How does Dirk Cjelli make a name for himself while he's in college?
(a) Through his ability to read tea leaves.
(b) Through his ability to sleep thirty hours straight.
(c) By denying stories about his psychic abilities.
(d) By inventing the precursor to the Electric Monk.
3. When Susan walks into her apartment after Richard has listened to parts of her answering machine tape, what does she do?
(a) Drops her bag of groceries.
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Throws her purse at him.
(d) Slaps him.
4. The Electric Monk is:
(a) A machine that looks human.
(b) A human that looks like a machine.
(c) A human that looks like an alien.
(d) An alien that looks like a machine.
5. After a dead Gordon decides to try to get to his cabin, what does he notice about his body?
(a) It's missing.
(b) It's twitching.
(c) It doesn't look like him.
(d) It has moved twenty feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the founder of WayForward Technologies like to call people and leave long, rambling messages on their answering machines?
2. What kind of car does Gordon Way drive?
3. Even though he's a ghost, Gordon grows tired of walking down a deserted road and wonders if he might be able to do what?
4. What is the Electric Monk?
5. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)