|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Calls his attorney.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Tackles him.
2. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
(a) Fear that he will never move again.
(b) The idea that pink is a pretty color.
(c) Doubt regarding its pinkness.
(d) The recollection that he hasn't eaten in months.
3. When Richard leaves Reg's place after seeing a horse in the bathroom, he notices that:
(a) There are no scratch marks from the horse's hooves by the front door.
(b) There is a second identical horse standing by the front door.
(c) There is a pile of hay on the front porch.
(d) There are no cars parked in front of the house.
4. When the Electric Monk sits perfectly still atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, how does everything looks to him?
5. When Gordon Way leaves a message on Susan's answering machine, what does he request of her?
(a) To get Reg to stop doing his conspicuous tricks.
(b) To get Richard working in earnest on Anthem.
(c) To get Michael to meet with him the following day.
(d) To get Dirk on a case immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. After college and after several failed jobs, Richard MacDuff has achieved great success in what field?
2. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
3. One of Dirk's roommates notices that he's reciting what while he sleeps?
4. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
5. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)