|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Electric Monk?
(a) A robotic spiritual cook.
(b) A device that believes things for people.
(c) A thief posing as a religious monk.
(d) An imaginary friend manifesting itself as electricity.
2. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
(a) Washing machine.
(d) Queen bed.
3. As a light rain falls on primordial Earth, what is stuck as a river of mud flows past it?
4. While Gordon Way drives his car and leaves a lengthy phone message for Susan, what does he hear?
(a) A loud siren all around him.
(b) A noise coming from the car trunk.
(c) An explosion to the west.
(d) A huge jet flying overhead.
5. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
(a) She's collecting money for a Greek school.
(b) She's secretly sending a message to Richard.
(c) She wants someone to translate the strange writing inside.
(d) She wants to know if it's worth anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. After college and after several failed jobs, Richard MacDuff has achieved great success in what field?
2. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
3. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
4. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
5. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)