|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
(a) Dirk Gently.
(b) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(c) Susan Way.
(d) Gordon Way.
2. In this novel, what starts life on primordial Earth?
(a) An alien's accident.
(b) A sneezing astronaut.
(c) A stray soda can.
(d) A bacterium traveling back in time.
3. Once Dirk and Richard realize what the alien ghost wants, they set out to do what?
(a) Stop him.
(b) Help him.
(c) Dissolve him.
(d) Trap him.
4. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
5. Why does the founder of WayForward Technologies like to call people and leave long, rambling messages on their answering machines?
(a) To keep employees on their toes.
(b) To think ideas through.
(c) To get them to answer their phones.
(d) To keep from feeling lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the little girl at the dinner party in Chapter 4 grows restless and kicks the table, what does her father do?
2. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
3. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
4. What happens to the glowing object that is stuck on primordial Earth?
5. What is the relationship between Richard MacDuff and private investigator Dirk Gently?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)