|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this novel, what starts life on primordial Earth?
(a) An alien's accident.
(b) A sneezing astronaut.
(c) A bacterium traveling back in time.
(d) A stray soda can.
2. What happens to the glowing object that is stuck on primordial Earth?
(d) Time travels.
3. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
(a) Singing silly songs.
(b) Juggling five fruits at the same time.
(c) Doing mathematical tricks.
(d) Making things disappear and reappear.
4. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
5. Why does Richard start to fall asleep at the dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) The professor has hypnotized him.
(b) Harp music is playing.
(c) A reader is reciting a poem.
(d) He's eaten too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. After college and after several failed jobs, Richard MacDuff has achieved great success in what field?
2. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
3. When Reg prepares tea for Richard, he ends up spilling it all over the floor. What causes him to do this?
4. With whom does Richard MacDuff walk to a dinner in Chapter 4?
5. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)