|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
(a) A giant worm.
(d) A deep river.
2. Why does the founder of WayForward Technologies like to call people and leave long, rambling messages on their answering machines?
(a) To keep from feeling lonely.
(b) To get them to answer their phones.
(c) To keep employees on their toes.
(d) To think ideas through.
3. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
(a) Phone call or doorbell.
(b) Pizza delivery.
(c) Pay raise or promotion.
(d) Sign from above.
4. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
(a) Gordon Way.
(b) Susan Way.
(c) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(d) Dirk Gently.
5. How is Gordon Way related to Susan, the cellist?
Short Answer Questions
1. In this novel, what starts life on primordial Earth?
2. After college and after several failed jobs, Richard MacDuff has achieved great success in what field?
3. What is the relationship between Richard MacDuff and private investigator Dirk Gently?
4. At first, Dirk Gently wants to help the roaming alien ghost using what?
5. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)