|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In college, why do fellow students start to wine and dine Dirk?
(a) To keep him from doing well in his classes.
(b) They need his help in solving crime cases.
(c) They enjoy his company.
(d) To learn more about future exams.
2. During his finals, Dirk makes a bet to try to disprove what?
(a) Rumors of tampered recipes.
(b) Rumors of his psychic abilities.
(c) The necessity of Electric Monks.
(d) The theory of relativity.
3. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
(a) She wants to know if it's worth anything.
(b) She wants someone to translate the strange writing inside.
(c) She's secretly sending a message to Richard.
(d) She's collecting money for a Greek school.
4. When the Electric Monk sits perfectly still atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, how does everything looks to him?
5. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
(a) Pick up an olive pizza.
(b) Meet her at the Tangiers Club.
(c) Leave a package at the Brazil Club.
(d) Never call again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
2. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
3. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
4. What is the Electric Monk?
5. The Electric Monk is:
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)