|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
(a) A date with the female of his dreams.
(b) To jump into another dimension where his friends are.
(c) To go back in time to correct a mistake he made.
(d) A meeting with the president of the universe.
2. When Reg prepares tea for Richard, he ends up spilling it all over the floor. What causes him to do this?
(b) He's startled by a noise.
(c) Time warp.
(d) His hands fell asleep.
3. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
(a) Blue horse.
(b) Giant scorpion.
(c) Flying saucer.
(d) Rock painting.
4. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
(a) Wants a break now and again.
(b) Can't help but form an opinion of the one sitting upon it.
(c) Would like the roles to be reversed.
(d) Thinks the one sitting upon it is selfish and stubborn.
5. While Gordon Way drives his car and leaves a lengthy phone message for Susan, what does he hear?
(a) A noise coming from the car trunk.
(b) A loud siren all around him.
(c) A huge jet flying overhead.
(d) An explosion to the west.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Gordon Way related to Susan, the cellist?
2. During his finals, Dirk makes a bet to try to disprove what?
3. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
4. Richard writes Anthem, a financial spreadsheet that translates business financial numbers, into what?
5. What happens after the Electric Monk and his horse walk through a small wooden door in the valley?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)