|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he was living, what did the alien ghost driven to madness hope to accomplish on Earth?
(a) Open an etiquette school.
(b) Establish a utopian paradise.
(c) Meet the smartest human on the planet.
(d) Change the value of pi.
2. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
(a) Sign from above.
(b) Phone call or doorbell.
(c) Pizza delivery.
(d) Pay raise or promotion.
3. In Chapter 7, when Gordon Way stops to fill his car with petrol, what else does he do?
(a) Buys a pack of batteries.
(b) Finishes a phone call.
(c) Overfills his tires with air.
(d) Talks to an unusual cat.
4. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
(a) Three years.
(b) Millions of years.
(c) Dozens of days.
(d) Ninety-nine billion eight hundred million nine hundred thousand.
5. How does Dirk Cjelli make a name for himself while he's in college?
(a) By denying stories about his psychic abilities.
(b) Through his ability to read tea leaves.
(c) Through his ability to sleep thirty hours straight.
(d) By inventing the precursor to the Electric Monk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard writes Anthem, a financial spreadsheet that translates business financial numbers, into what?
2. When Gordon Way leaves a message on Susan's answering machine, what does he request of her?
3. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
4. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
5. In Chapter 3, why is Susan Way angry with her boyfriend?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)