|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Gordon Way drive?
2. How is Gordon Way related to Susan, the cellist?
3. When Richard talks with Reg in Chapter 8, he indicates that he's in a relationship with whom?
(a) Susan Way.
(b) Kate Anselm.
(c) Kubla Kahn.
(d) Padma Singh.
4. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
(a) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(b) Susan Way.
(c) Dirk Gently.
(d) Gordon Way.
5. When he was living, what did the alien ghost driven to madness hope to accomplish on Earth?
(a) Change the value of pi.
(b) Establish a utopian paradise.
(c) Meet the smartest human on the planet.
(d) Open an etiquette school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
2. Why does Richard start to fall asleep at the dinner in Chapter 6?
3. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
4. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
5. As a light rain falls on primordial Earth, what is stuck as a river of mud flows past it?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)