|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the opening of Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff is walking across the campus of St. Cedd's with whom?
(a) Detective Svlad Cjelli.
(b) Cellist Susan Way.
(c) CEO Gordon Way.
(d) Professor Urban Chronotis.
2. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
(a) A meeting with the president of the universe.
(b) To go back in time to correct a mistake he made.
(c) To jump into another dimension where his friends are.
(d) A date with the female of his dreams.
3. What is the Electric Monk?
(a) A thief posing as a religious monk.
(b) An imaginary friend manifesting itself as electricity.
(c) A robotic spiritual cook.
(d) A device that believes things for people.
4. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
(a) Juggling five fruits at the same time.
(b) Doing mathematical tricks.
(c) Singing silly songs.
(d) Making things disappear and reappear.
5. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
(a) Tackles him.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Calls his attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Electric Monk is:
2. What happens after the Electric Monk and his horse walk through a small wooden door in the valley?
3. How is Gordon Way related to Susan, the cellist?
4. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
5. In Chapter 7, when Gordon Way stops to fill his car with petrol, what else does he do?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)