|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
(a) Pick up an olive pizza.
(b) Never call again.
(c) Leave a package at the Brazil Club.
(d) Meet her at the Tangiers Club.
2. How does Dirk Cjelli make a name for himself while he's in college?
(a) Through his ability to sleep thirty hours straight.
(b) By denying stories about his psychic abilities.
(c) By inventing the precursor to the Electric Monk.
(d) Through his ability to read tea leaves.
3. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
(a) A deep river.
(d) A giant worm.
4. In Chapter 3, why is Susan Way angry with her boyfriend?
(a) He got the pay raise she was supposed to get.
(b) He stood her up again.
(c) He ate her pizza.
(d) He forgot her birthday.
5. When the Electric Monk sits perfectly still atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, how does everything looks to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
2. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
3. The Electric Monk is:
4. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
5. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)