|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
(a) Leave a package at the Brazil Club.
(b) Never call again.
(c) Meet her at the Tangiers Club.
(d) Pick up an olive pizza.
2. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
(a) Would like the roles to be reversed.
(b) Can't help but form an opinion of the one sitting upon it.
(c) Thinks the one sitting upon it is selfish and stubborn.
(d) Wants a break now and again.
3. How is Gordon Way related to Susan, the cellist?
4. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
(a) The factory where he was made.
(b) A distant world.
(c) The inside of the moon.
(d) A fast-food restaurant.
5. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
(a) A date with the female of his dreams.
(b) To go back in time to correct a mistake he made.
(c) To jump into another dimension where his friends are.
(d) A meeting with the president of the universe.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he was living, what did the alien ghost driven to madness hope to accomplish on Earth?
2. When Richard talks with Reg in Chapter 8, he indicates that he's in a relationship with whom?
3. In Chapter 3, why is Susan Way angry with her boyfriend?
4. At the opening of Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff is walking across the campus of St. Cedd's with whom?
5. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)