|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Coleridge dinner finally ends, where does Richard MacDuff go?
(a) Gordon's temporary office.
(b) Reg's small apartment.
(c) Dirk's small office.
(d) His own temporary living quarters.
2. At the opening of Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff is walking across the campus of St. Cedd's with whom?
(a) CEO Gordon Way.
(b) Detective Svlad Cjelli.
(c) Cellist Susan Way.
(d) Professor Urban Chronotis.
3. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Tackles him.
(c) Calls his attorney.
(d) Runs away.
4. When Richard talks with Reg in Chapter 8, he indicates that he's in a relationship with whom?
(a) Kate Anselm.
(b) Kubla Kahn.
(c) Susan Way.
(d) Padma Singh.
5. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
(a) Meet her at the Tangiers Club.
(b) Never call again.
(c) Pick up an olive pizza.
(d) Leave a package at the Brazil Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. In college, why do fellow students start to wine and dine Dirk?
2. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
3. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
4. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)