|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richard start to fall asleep at the dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) Harp music is playing.
(b) He's eaten too much.
(c) The professor has hypnotized him.
(d) A reader is reciting a poem.
2. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
(a) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(b) The Electric Monk.
(c) Dirk Cjelli.
(d) King George the Third.
3. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
(a) Blue horse.
(b) Flying saucer.
(c) Giant scorpion.
(d) Rock painting.
4. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
(a) The recollection that he hasn't eaten in months.
(b) The idea that pink is a pretty color.
(c) Fear that he will never move again.
(d) Doubt regarding its pinkness.
5. When the Electric Monk sits perfectly still atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, how does everything looks to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
2. In this novel, what starts life on primordial Earth?
3. How does Dirk Cjelli make a name for himself while he's in college?
4. The Electric Monk is:
5. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)