|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, Dirk Gently wants to help the roaming alien ghost using what?
(b) Time machine.
(c) Fortune teller.
2. What is the relationship between Richard MacDuff and private investigator Dirk Gently?
(a) Richard is Dirk's robot assistant.
(b) Richard is Dirk's old college friend.
(c) Richard is Dirk's hundred-year-old mentor.
(d) Richard is Dirk's long-lost twin brother.
3. Once Dirk and Richard realize what the alien ghost wants, they set out to do what?
(a) Trap him.
(b) Stop him.
(c) Help him.
(d) Dissolve him.
4. With whom does Richard MacDuff walk to a dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) His former college tutor.
(b) His former employer.
(c) His half-brother.
(d) His friend's ex-girlfriend.
5. Why does the founder of WayForward Technologies like to call people and leave long, rambling messages on their answering machines?
(a) To keep employees on their toes.
(b) To keep from feeling lonely.
(c) To get them to answer their phones.
(d) To think ideas through.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
2. After college and after several failed jobs, Richard MacDuff has achieved great success in what field?
3. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
4. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
5. What happens to the glowing object that is stuck on primordial Earth?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)