|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Dirk and Richard realize what the alien ghost wants, they set out to do what?
(a) Stop him.
(b) Dissolve him.
(c) Trap him.
(d) Help him.
2. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
(a) Leave a package at the Brazil Club.
(b) Meet her at the Tangiers Club.
(c) Pick up an olive pizza.
(d) Never call again.
3. After college and after several failed jobs, Richard MacDuff has achieved great success in what field?
(a) Pool lifeguarding.
(b) Book writing.
(c) Voice acting.
(d) Computer programming.
4. What is the relationship between Richard MacDuff and private investigator Dirk Gently?
(a) Richard is Dirk's hundred-year-old mentor.
(b) Richard is Dirk's long-lost twin brother.
(c) Richard is Dirk's old college friend.
(d) Richard is Dirk's robot assistant.
5. Why does the founder of WayForward Technologies like to call people and leave long, rambling messages on their answering machines?
(a) To think ideas through.
(b) To keep from feeling lonely.
(c) To get them to answer their phones.
(d) To keep employees on their toes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, why is Susan Way angry with her boyfriend?
2. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
3. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
4. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
5. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)