|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
(a) A giant worm.
(c) A deep river.
2. In Chapter 3, why is Susan Way angry with her boyfriend?
(a) He stood her up again.
(b) He forgot her birthday.
(c) He got the pay raise she was supposed to get.
(d) He ate her pizza.
3. When he was living, what did the alien ghost driven to madness hope to accomplish on Earth?
(a) Change the value of pi.
(b) Open an etiquette school.
(c) Meet the smartest human on the planet.
(d) Establish a utopian paradise.
4. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
(a) Why things happen in sequence.
(b) How much tea one person can drink.
(c) Where to go for emergencies.
(d) Which came first, chickens or ostriches.
5. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
2. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
3. Richard writes Anthem, a financial spreadsheet that translates business financial numbers, into what?
4. What happens to the glowing object that is stuck on primordial Earth?
5. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)