|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
2. The Electric Monk is:
(a) A human that looks like a machine.
(b) An alien that looks like a machine.
(c) A machine that looks human.
(d) A human that looks like an alien.
3. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
(a) A fast-food restaurant.
(b) The inside of the moon.
(c) The factory where he was made.
(d) A distant world.
4. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
(a) Pick up an olive pizza.
(b) Meet her at the Tangiers Club.
(c) Never call again.
(d) Leave a package at the Brazil Club.
5. At first, Dirk Gently wants to help the roaming alien ghost using what?
(a) Time machine.
(d) Fortune teller.
Short Answer Questions
1. In this novel, what starts life on primordial Earth?
2. Richard writes Anthem, a financial spreadsheet that translates business financial numbers, into what?
3. After college and after several failed jobs, Richard MacDuff has achieved great success in what field?
4. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
5. When the Electric Monk sits perfectly still atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, how does everything looks to him?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)