|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Dirk and Richard realize what the alien ghost wants, they set out to do what?
(a) Help him.
(b) Dissolve him.
(c) Stop him.
(d) Trap him.
2. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
(a) King George the Third.
(b) The Electric Monk.
(c) Dirk Cjelli.
(d) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
3. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
(a) Giant scorpion.
(b) Rock painting.
(c) Flying saucer.
(d) Blue horse.
4. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
(a) The factory where he was made.
(b) A distant world.
(c) A fast-food restaurant.
(d) The inside of the moon.
5. Why does the founder of WayForward Technologies like to call people and leave long, rambling messages on their answering machines?
(a) To keep from feeling lonely.
(b) To get them to answer their phones.
(c) To keep employees on their toes.
(d) To think ideas through.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
2. When he was living, what did the alien ghost driven to madness hope to accomplish on Earth?
3. The Electric Monk is:
4. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
5. When the Electric Monk sits perfectly still atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, how does everything looks to him?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)