|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this novel, what starts life on primordial Earth?
(a) A sneezing astronaut.
(b) An alien's accident.
(c) A bacterium traveling back in time.
(d) A stray soda can.
2. As a light rain falls on primordial Earth, what is stuck as a river of mud flows past it?
3. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
(a) The Electric Monk.
(b) Dirk Cjelli.
(c) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(d) King George the Third.
4. When he was living, what did the alien ghost driven to madness hope to accomplish on Earth?
(a) Change the value of pi.
(b) Open an etiquette school.
(c) Establish a utopian paradise.
(d) Meet the smartest human on the planet.
5. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
(a) Dozens of days.
(b) Three years.
(c) Ninety-nine billion eight hundred million nine hundred thousand.
(d) Millions of years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the Electric Monk and his horse walk through a small wooden door in the valley?
2. The Electric Monk is:
3. What is the Electric Monk?
4. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
5. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)