|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
(a) A deep river.
(c) A giant worm.
2. What happens after the Electric Monk and his horse walk through a small wooden door in the valley?
(a) A figure who was hiding appears and heads to the door.
(b) The world turns blue.
(c) An angel who had been watching, flies away.
(d) The horse turns into a dog.
3. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
(a) Phone call or doorbell.
(b) Pizza delivery.
(c) Pay raise or promotion.
(d) Sign from above.
4. Once Dirk and Richard realize what the alien ghost wants, they set out to do what?
(a) Trap him.
(b) Stop him.
(c) Help him.
(d) Dissolve him.
5. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
(a) Where to go for emergencies.
(b) Why things happen in sequence.
(c) How much tea one person can drink.
(d) Which came first, chickens or ostriches.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, why is Susan Way angry with her boyfriend?
2. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
3. As a light rain falls on primordial Earth, what is stuck as a river of mud flows past it?
4. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
5. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)