|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, Dirk Gently wants to help the roaming alien ghost using what?
(b) Time machine.
(d) Fortune teller.
2. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
(a) Meet her at the Tangiers Club.
(b) Leave a package at the Brazil Club.
(c) Pick up an olive pizza.
(d) Never call again.
3. Once Dirk and Richard realize what the alien ghost wants, they set out to do what?
(a) Stop him.
(b) Dissolve him.
(c) Help him.
(d) Trap him.
4. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
(a) Wants a break now and again.
(b) Would like the roles to be reversed.
(c) Thinks the one sitting upon it is selfish and stubborn.
(d) Can't help but form an opinion of the one sitting upon it.
5. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
(a) The Electric Monk.
(b) King George the Third.
(c) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(d) Dirk Cjelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 3, why is Susan Way angry with her boyfriend?
3. Reg's memory is starting to fade, but he's still good at what?
4. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
5. What is the Electric Monk?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)