|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the opening of Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff is walking across the campus of St. Cedd's with whom?
(a) Professor Urban Chronotis.
(b) CEO Gordon Way.
(c) Detective Svlad Cjelli.
(d) Cellist Susan Way.
2. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
(a) He finds the door.
(b) Snow starts to fall.
(c) His horse disappears.
(d) The world turns purple.
3. When the little girl at the dinner party in Chapter 4 grows restless and kicks the table, what does her father do?
(a) Pretends not to notice.
(b) Orders ice cream for her.
(c) Laughs loudly.
(d) Scolds her.
4. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
(a) Flying saucer.
(b) Blue horse.
(c) Giant scorpion.
(d) Rock painting.
5. After college and after several failed jobs, Richard MacDuff has achieved great success in what field?
(a) Book writing.
(b) Computer programming.
(c) Voice acting.
(d) Pool lifeguarding.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Richard MacDuff walk to a dinner in Chapter 4?
2. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
3. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
4. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
5. As a light rain falls on primordial Earth, what is stuck as a river of mud flows past it?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)