|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard writes Anthem, a financial spreadsheet that translates business financial numbers, into what?
(a) Health predictions.
(c) Plain English.
2. In Chapter 3, why is Susan Way angry with her boyfriend?
(a) He ate her pizza.
(b) He stood her up again.
(c) He forgot her birthday.
(d) He got the pay raise she was supposed to get.
3. What is the relationship between Richard MacDuff and private investigator Dirk Gently?
(a) Richard is Dirk's robot assistant.
(b) Richard is Dirk's hundred-year-old mentor.
(c) Richard is Dirk's long-lost twin brother.
(d) Richard is Dirk's old college friend.
4. The Electric Monk is:
(a) A human that looks like a machine.
(b) A human that looks like an alien.
(c) A machine that looks human.
(d) An alien that looks like a machine.
5. When he was living, what did the alien ghost driven to madness hope to accomplish on Earth?
(a) Open an etiquette school.
(b) Meet the smartest human on the planet.
(c) Establish a utopian paradise.
(d) Change the value of pi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
2. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
3. As a light rain falls on primordial Earth, what is stuck as a river of mud flows past it?
4. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
5. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)