|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
(a) It is tired of putting up with the rider's silly situations.
(b) It feels it is infinitely smarter and more attractive than the rider.
(c) It is eager to follow the rider's orders.
(d) It admires and respects the rider greatly.
2. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
3. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
(a) A distant world.
(b) A fast-food restaurant.
(c) The factory where he was made.
(d) The inside of the moon.
4. In this novel, what starts life on primordial Earth?
(a) A sneezing astronaut.
(b) A bacterium traveling back in time.
(c) An alien's accident.
(d) A stray soda can.
5. When the Electric Monk sits perfectly still atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, how does everything looks to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the founder of WayForward Technologies like to call people and leave long, rambling messages on their answering machines?
2. Reg's memory is starting to fade, but he's still good at what?
3. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
5. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)