|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
2. When he was living, what did the alien ghost driven to madness hope to accomplish on Earth?
(a) Establish a utopian paradise.
(b) Open an etiquette school.
(c) Meet the smartest human on the planet.
(d) Change the value of pi.
3. At the opening of Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff is walking across the campus of St. Cedd's with whom?
(a) Detective Svlad Cjelli.
(b) Professor Urban Chronotis.
(c) CEO Gordon Way.
(d) Cellist Susan Way.
4. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
(a) Gordon Way.
(b) Susan Way.
(c) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(d) Dirk Gently.
5. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
(a) Wants a break now and again.
(b) Can't help but form an opinion of the one sitting upon it.
(c) Would like the roles to be reversed.
(d) Thinks the one sitting upon it is selfish and stubborn.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a light rain falls on primordial Earth, what is stuck as a river of mud flows past it?
2. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
3. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
4. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
5. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)