|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this novel, what starts life on primordial Earth?
(a) A stray soda can.
(b) A sneezing astronaut.
(c) An alien's accident.
(d) A bacterium traveling back in time.
2. Richard writes Anthem, a financial spreadsheet that translates business financial numbers, into what?
(c) Plain English.
(d) Health predictions.
3. In Chapter 3, why is Susan Way angry with her boyfriend?
(a) He got the pay raise she was supposed to get.
(b) He forgot her birthday.
(c) He stood her up again.
(d) He ate her pizza.
4. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
(a) Meet her at the Tangiers Club.
(b) Never call again.
(c) Pick up an olive pizza.
(d) Leave a package at the Brazil Club.
5. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
(a) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(b) Gordon Way.
(c) Susan Way.
(d) Dirk Gently.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Electric Monk?
2. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
3. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
4. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
5. At first, Dirk Gently wants to help the roaming alien ghost using what?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)