|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
(a) Ninety-nine billion eight hundred million nine hundred thousand.
(b) Three years.
(c) Dozens of days.
(d) Millions of years.
2. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
(a) The factory where he was made.
(b) The inside of the moon.
(c) A fast-food restaurant.
(d) A distant world.
3. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
(a) How much tea one person can drink.
(b) Which came first, chickens or ostriches.
(c) Why things happen in sequence.
(d) Where to go for emergencies.
4. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
(a) She wants to know if it's worth anything.
(b) She's collecting money for a Greek school.
(c) She wants someone to translate the strange writing inside.
(d) She's secretly sending a message to Richard.
5. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
(a) Fear that he will never move again.
(b) Doubt regarding its pinkness.
(c) The idea that pink is a pretty color.
(d) The recollection that he hasn't eaten in months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reg's memory is starting to fade, but he's still good at what?
2. With whom does Richard MacDuff walk to a dinner in Chapter 4?
3. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
4. What happens to the glowing object that is stuck on primordial Earth?
5. What is the Electric Monk?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)