|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
(a) To jump into another dimension where his friends are.
(b) A date with the female of his dreams.
(c) To go back in time to correct a mistake he made.
(d) A meeting with the president of the universe.
2. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
(a) The factory where he was made.
(b) A fast-food restaurant.
(c) A distant world.
(d) The inside of the moon.
3. At the opening of Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff is walking across the campus of St. Cedd's with whom?
(a) Cellist Susan Way.
(b) Detective Svlad Cjelli.
(c) Professor Urban Chronotis.
(d) CEO Gordon Way.
4. Why does the founder of WayForward Technologies like to call people and leave long, rambling messages on their answering machines?
(a) To get them to answer their phones.
(b) To keep employees on their toes.
(c) To think ideas through.
(d) To keep from feeling lonely.
5. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
(a) A deep river.
(b) A giant worm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
2. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
3. The Electric Monk is:
4. Reg's memory is starting to fade, but he's still good at what?
5. What happens after the Electric Monk and his horse walk through a small wooden door in the valley?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)