|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
(a) The world turns purple.
(b) His horse disappears.
(c) Snow starts to fall.
(d) He finds the door.
2. What is the relationship between Richard MacDuff and private investigator Dirk Gently?
(a) Richard is Dirk's robot assistant.
(b) Richard is Dirk's old college friend.
(c) Richard is Dirk's hundred-year-old mentor.
(d) Richard is Dirk's long-lost twin brother.
3. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
(a) Where to go for emergencies.
(b) Why things happen in sequence.
(c) How much tea one person can drink.
(d) Which came first, chickens or ostriches.
4. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
(a) Susan Way.
(b) Dirk Gently.
(c) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(d) Gordon Way.
5. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
(a) The recollection that he hasn't eaten in months.
(b) The idea that pink is a pretty color.
(c) Fear that he will never move again.
(d) Doubt regarding its pinkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the glowing object that is stuck on primordial Earth?
2. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
3. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
4. What happens after the Electric Monk and his horse walk through a small wooden door in the valley?
5. What is the Electric Monk?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)