|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
(a) It feels it is infinitely smarter and more attractive than the rider.
(b) It is eager to follow the rider's orders.
(c) It is tired of putting up with the rider's silly situations.
(d) It admires and respects the rider greatly.
2. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
(a) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(b) The Electric Monk.
(c) Dirk Cjelli.
(d) King George the Third.
3. Reg's memory is starting to fade, but he's still good at what?
(a) Magic tricks.
(b) Shakespeare recitations.
(c) Number recall.
(d) Fruit juggling.
4. Once Dirk and Richard realize what the alien ghost wants, they set out to do what?
(a) Dissolve him.
(b) Trap him.
(c) Help him.
(d) Stop him.
5. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
(a) Millions of years.
(b) Dozens of days.
(c) Ninety-nine billion eight hundred million nine hundred thousand.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
2. The Electric Monk is:
3. What is the Electric Monk?
4. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
5. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)