|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
(a) Susan Way.
(b) Dirk Gently.
(c) Gordon Way.
(d) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
2. With whom does Richard MacDuff walk to a dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) His half-brother.
(b) His friend's ex-girlfriend.
(c) His former employer.
(d) His former college tutor.
3. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
(a) Why things happen in sequence.
(b) Which came first, chickens or ostriches.
(c) Where to go for emergencies.
(d) How much tea one person can drink.
4. At first, Dirk Gently wants to help the roaming alien ghost using what?
(a) Time machine.
(d) Fortune teller.
5. The Electric Monk is:
(a) A human that looks like a machine.
(b) A machine that looks human.
(c) A human that looks like an alien.
(d) An alien that looks like a machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Electric Monk sits perfectly still atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, how does everything looks to him?
2. Reg's memory is starting to fade, but he's still good at what?
3. What is the Electric Monk?
4. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
5. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)