|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, who breaks into someone's apartment?
2. What happens after the Electric Monk and his horse walk through a small wooden door in the valley?
(a) The horse turns into a dog.
(b) The world turns blue.
(c) A figure who was hiding appears and heads to the door.
(d) An angel who had been watching, flies away.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
(a) Queen bed.
(d) Washing machine.
4. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
5. Who is Michael Wenton-Weakes' father?
(a) Sir Rothington.
(b) Judge Barton.
(c) Count Olen.
(d) Lord Magna.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
2. What is the relationship between Richard MacDuff and private investigator Dirk Gently?
3. In Dirk's office, he and Richard talk about Schrodinger's Cat, which is what?
4. How does Dirk Cjelli make a name for himself while he's in college?
5. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)