|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a ghostly Gordon makes his way to his cabin, he wonders what will happen to his what?
2. Richard writes Anthem, a financial spreadsheet that translates business financial numbers, into what?
(a) Plain English.
(d) Health predictions.
3. Dirk is arrested and thrown out of college for:
(a) Stealing food.
(b) Ridiculing the dean.
(c) Being too smart.
(d) Cheating during finals.
4. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
(a) Pick up an olive pizza.
(b) Never call again.
(c) Leave a package at the Brazil Club.
(d) Meet her at the Tangiers Club.
5. In Chapter 12, after Richard swerves wildly, slams on the brakes, and skids to a stop, he finds himself on the road:
(a) Underneath a tall truck.
(b) Next to a flock of sheep.
(c) Hovering an inch above ground.
(d) Facing the wrong way.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Gordon Way related to Susan, the cellist?
2. What is the relationship between Richard MacDuff and private investigator Dirk Gently?
3. When Richard goes out to meet Dirk at their designated meeting spot after talking with Susan, he discovers that:
4. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
5. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)