|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Electric Monk sits perfectly still atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, how does everything looks to him?
2. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
(a) The Electric Monk.
(b) King George the Third.
(c) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(d) Dirk Cjelli.
3. As a light rain falls on primordial Earth, what is stuck as a river of mud flows past it?
4. When Richard sees what appears to be someone lugging a body into a field, he dismisses this as merely what?
(a) A farmer carrying a sackful of something nutritious.
(b) An actor practicing his improv.
(c) A man dressed as Santa bringing home presents.
(d) A landscaper carrying a bag of clippings.
5. Why does Dirk offer Richard his services as a detective?
(a) Police suspect Richard of stealing a horse.
(b) Richard's cat has been missing since Easter.
(c) Richard is afraid Susan is seeing Michael behind his back.
(d) Police suspect Richard of being involved in Gordon's murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Reg, Richard, and Dirk travel across time to a rain forest in Mauritius in 1676?
2. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
3. The individual sitting with drunk men on the train full of party revelers is haunted by an ancient ghost who says that:
4. Since Richard can't go to the police, Dirk decides to do what?
5. In college, why do fellow students start to wine and dine Dirk?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)