|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 28, Reg explains that for several months he hadn't been using the time machine because:
(a) He felt something had been trying to force him to use it.
(b) He didn't want to arouse suspicion.
(c) He was afraid to go back and face his nemesis.
(d) He needed to fix a broken circuit.
2. After Dirk Gently calls Richard and scolds him for going to the window and allowing himself to be photographed, he tells Richard to meet him where?
(a) Coffee shop.
(b) Pizza place.
3. When Richard calls L'Esprit d'Escalier, what does he find out?
(a) Reservations have to be made three weeks in advance.
(b) Nobody carries this computer model any longer.
(c) The cruise ship is retired from the fleet.
(d) After a third robbery, the jewelry store has shut down.
4. Who was trying to use Dirk's agency telephone to make a call to Susan?
(c) Gordon's ghost.
(d) The alient ghost.
5. At the opening of Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff is walking across the campus of St. Cedd's with whom?
(a) Professor Urban Chronotis.
(b) Cellist Susan Way.
(c) CEO Gordon Way.
(d) Detective Svlad Cjelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Electric Monk sits perfectly still atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, how does everything looks to him?
2. Why does the founder of WayForward Technologies like to call people and leave long, rambling messages on their answering machines?
3. In Dirk's office, he and Richard talk about Schrodinger's Cat, which is what?
4. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
5. What does Richard do after taking the tape out of Susan Way's answering machine?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)