|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he was living, what did the alien ghost driven to madness hope to accomplish on Earth?
(a) Meet the smartest human on the planet.
(b) Change the value of pi.
(c) Establish a utopian paradise.
(d) Open an etiquette school.
2. Richard presses Reg to explain how he got the salt shaker into the old Greek pot, and Reg replies that:
(a) He got the man who made the pot to put it in.
(b) It would take months to explain it.
(c) He hasn't the slightest idea how he did it.
(d) He mentally rearranged the atoms.
3. During Richard's phone conversation with Susan about Gordon's murder, he learns that the police:
(a) Are ruling it a suicide.
(b) Now suspect Dirk.
(c) Have a long list of suspects.
(d) No longer suspect him.
4. Who had told Richard about L'Esprit d'Escalier?
5. In Chapter 13, who breaks into someone's apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael Wenton-Weakes spends much of his time brooding over the loss of what?
2. What is the Electric Monk?
3. After seeking advice from Nicola, who is ill, about a cello piece with challenging fingering, Susan gets a call. She answers it and hears what?
4. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
5. Why does Richard MacDuff dislike Michael Wenton-Weakes?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)