|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Electric Monk is:
(a) A machine that looks human.
(b) A human that looks like a machine.
(c) A human that looks like an alien.
(d) An alien that looks like a machine.
2. Who sits next to three drunk men on a train that is full of party revelers from a wedding?
3. With Richard at his detective agency, Dirk talks by phone to a woman whose cat he found and tries to convince her to do what?
(a) Recommend him to another client.
(b) Feed her cat.
(c) Move to Moscow.
(d) Pay the bill.
4. Dirk tells Richard that under hypnosis, he was able to remember details he's not even aware of consciously, including a full description of what?
(a) Gordon's car.
(b) Susan's apartment.
(c) Sarah's dress.
(d) Reg's horse.
5. In Chapter 13, who breaks into someone's apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate Anselm, a programmer, tell Richard when she calls him as he's hunting for Dirk Gently's phone number?
2. What haunted the ancient alien ghost as he haunted Earth?
3. What happens as the Electric Monk wonders what to do about Gordon, about his own missing horse, and about his belief systems?
4. When a dead Gordon realizes that the phone line is still open and connected to his sister's answering machine, what does he do?
5. After waking up from unusual dreams, pondering the events of the night before, and realizing he has no lunch date planned, what does Michael Wenton-Weakes do?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)