|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Reg discusses the matter of getting the salt shaker into the old Greek pot, Dirk explains that:
(a) Richard doesn't yet know the secret.
(b) They have no time to waste.
(c) The police are still questioning Susan.
(d) He once got a teacup stuck in a jar.
2. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
(a) Which came first, chickens or ostriches.
(b) How much tea one person can drink.
(c) Why things happen in sequence.
(d) Where to go for emergencies.
3. At the end of Chapter 17, what happens as the horse relishes its newfound freedom?
(a) It meets three mysterious horses.
(b) The Electric Monk lands on its back.
(c) The Electronic Monk brings it hay.
(d) It finds itself in another small bathroom.
4. Michael Wenton-Weakes spends much of his time brooding over the loss of what?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His magazine.
(d) His mansion.
5. The individual sitting with drunk men on the train full of party revelers is haunted by an ancient ghost who says that:
(a) His group came to Earth to destroy it.
(b) His group came to Earth to build a paradise.
(c) His group tried to reach Venus but ended up on Earth instead.
(d) His group tried to reach another galaxy but ended up on Earth instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Richard MacDuff drive?
2. In talking to Reg, Dirk figures out that when Richard seemed hypnotized, he really was:
3. After Michael Wenton-Weakes' father dies, who takes over the family publishing business?
4. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
5. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)