|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Reg been at Cambridge?
(a) Two years.
(b) Two thousand years.
(c) Two hundred years.
(d) Twenty years.
2. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
(a) Pizza delivery.
(b) Sign from above.
(c) Pay raise or promotion.
(d) Phone call or doorbell.
3. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
(a) Juggling five fruits at the same time.
(b) Singing silly songs.
(c) Making things disappear and reappear.
(d) Doing mathematical tricks.
4. When Richard and Dirk visit Reg, why does Dirk prompt Richard to ask about the conjuring trick?
(a) To get Richard to break the ice between them.
(b) Dirk is too shy to ask about it himself.
(c) To get Reg to confirm what Dirk already knows.
(d) Dirk wants to learn how to do this trick.
5. When Dirk listens to the answering machine tape found in Richard's apartment, he realizes that:
(a) Richard couldn't possibly be connected to Gordon's murder.
(b) Gordon may still be alive somewhere.
(c) He might be named a suspect if he's not careful.
(d) He doesn't know what he's looking for.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reg's explanation of his magic tricks reveals that he has been:
2. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
3. What does Richard do after taking the tape out of Susan Way's answering machine?
4. When Reg prepares tea for Richard, he ends up spilling it all over the floor. What causes him to do this?
5. In Chapter 13, who breaks into someone's apartment?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)