|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
(a) Queen bed.
(b) Washing machine.
2. After college and after several failed jobs, Richard MacDuff has achieved great success in what field?
(a) Pool lifeguarding.
(b) Voice acting.
(c) Book writing.
(d) Computer programming.
3. After Richard apologizes to Susan and she vents some of her anger, she tells him she has to work that weekend and:
(a) Tickles him.
(b) Forgives him.
(c) Kicks him out.
(d) Tells him to bring a pizza.
4. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
(a) Blue horse.
(b) Rock painting.
(c) Flying saucer.
(d) Giant scorpion.
5. After Michael Wenton-Weakes' father dies, who takes over the family publishing business?
(a) Dirk Gently.
(b) Michael's brother.
(c) Richard MacDuff.
(d) Michael's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard calls L'Esprit d'Escalier, what does he find out?
2. Who does Michael Wenton-Weakes blame for stealing his magazine?
3. What does Sergeant Gilks determine after listening to the answering machine tape found in Richard's apartment?
4. How is Gordon Way related to Susan, the cellist?
5. At the opening of Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff is walking across the campus of St. Cedd's with whom?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)