|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Richard MacDuff drive?
(a) Black Saab.
(b) Red Camaro.
(c) Silver Ferrari.
(d) Blue Audi.
2. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
(a) A deep river.
(b) A giant worm.
3. When Dirk listens to the answering machine tape found in Richard's apartment, he realizes that:
(a) He might be named a suspect if he's not careful.
(b) Richard couldn't possibly be connected to Gordon's murder.
(c) He doesn't know what he's looking for.
(d) Gordon may still be alive somewhere.
4. When Richard leafs through the phone book looking for Dirk Gently's phone number, he:
(a) Finds twelve different numbers under the same name.
(b) Finds it under Dirk's former name.
(c) Has trouble finding it.
(d) Discovers that pages are missing from the phone book.
5. When Richard leaves Reg's place after seeing a horse in the bathroom, he notices that:
(a) There is a second identical horse standing by the front door.
(b) There is a pile of hay on the front porch.
(c) There are no scratch marks from the horse's hooves by the front door.
(d) There are no cars parked in front of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. With Richard at his detective agency, Dirk talks by phone to a woman whose cat he found and tries to convince her to do what?
2. In Chapter 12, after Richard swerves wildly, slams on the brakes, and skids to a stop, he finds himself on the road:
3. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
4. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
5. When Michael Wenton-Weakes wakes up in a strange mood, he realizes that he had just dreamed about what?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)