|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dirk insists on talking about Richard's sofa with him because he firmly believes that:
(a) The sofa is an alien in disguise.
(b) All conversations lead to answers.
(c) All things are fundamentally interconnected.
(d) Someone has hidden a message inside the sofa.
2. Who tells Richard that Gordon was murdered?
3. Reg's explanation of his magic tricks reveals that he has been:
(b) Time traveling.
(c) Abducted by aliens.
(d) Possessed by a ghost.
4. Why does Dirk offer Richard his services as a detective?
(a) Richard's cat has been missing since Easter.
(b) Police suspect Richard of stealing a horse.
(c) Richard is afraid Susan is seeing Michael behind his back.
(d) Police suspect Richard of being involved in Gordon's murder.
5. When the Coleridge dinner finally ends, where does Richard MacDuff go?
(a) His own temporary living quarters.
(b) Dirk's small office.
(c) Reg's small apartment.
(d) Gordon's temporary office.
Short Answer Questions
1. With Richard at his detective agency, Dirk talks by phone to a woman whose cat he found and tries to convince her to do what?
2. At Richard's place, Detective Inspector Mason is accompanied by Sergeant Gilks, who is:
3. When a client calls Dirk to complain about charges, Dirk writes a note to Richard asking him to go get what?
4. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
5. In Dirk's office, he and Richard talk about Schrodinger's Cat, which is what?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)