|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Richard's place, Detective Inspector Mason is accompanied by Sergeant Gilks, who is:
(a) The person who got Dirk kicked out of college.
(b) Michael's half brother.
(c) The officer who found Richard on the road.
(d) Gordon's former college roommate.
2. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
(a) Where to go for emergencies.
(b) Which came first, chickens or ostriches.
(c) Why things happen in sequence.
(d) How much tea one person can drink.
3. When Dirk questions Richard about information revealed under hypnosis, he first asks about what?
(a) Richard's computer program.
(b) Susan's cello performances.
(c) Michael's former magazine.
(d) Reg's magic tricks.
4. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
(b) A giant worm.
(d) A deep river.
5. Reg replies "You're standing in it" in response to Dirk's question of where is the what?
(a) Potions lab.
(b) Haunted room.
(c) Alien spaceship.
(d) Time machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richard call Susan after Dirk gives him the details of Gordon's death a second time?
2. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
3. What does Richard do after taking the tape out of Susan Way's answering machine?
4. What happens when Richard scans Susan Way's answering machine tape in search of his own message?
5. Michael Wenton-Weakes spends much of his time brooding over the loss of what?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)