|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Richard sees the horse in Reg's bathroom, he leaves and knocks on a neighbor's door. Who answers?
(a) His ex-boss.
(b) His ex-girlfriend.
(c) The little girl who kicked the table at the Coleridge dinner.
(d) The professor nobody has spoken to in years.
2. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Calls his attorney.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Tackles him.
3. After a dead Gordon decides to try to get to his cabin, what does he notice about his body?
(a) It has moved twenty feet.
(b) It's missing.
(c) It doesn't look like him.
(d) It's twitching.
4. When Susan listens to her answering machine tape and hears Gordon's rambling message, what does she do?
(a) Cuts the message short and gives the tape to Richard.
(b) Laughs at her brother's crazy antics.
(c) Wonders who switched tapes on her.
(d) Panics because Gordon seems to be in trouble.
5. Thinking about the figure in his trunk, a ghostly Gordon wonders if it really was wearing what?
(a) A hood.
(b) A pink tie.
(c) Ninja clothes.
(d) Pirate clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
2. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
3. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
4. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
5. After Gordon's ghost arrives at his seven-bedroom cottage, he faints upon discovering what in the kitchen?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)