|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Michael Wenton-Weakes blame for stealing his magazine?
2. What three magic words has the Electric Monk been saying to people after listening to their troubles?
(a) "You are right."
(b) "I believe you."
(c) "All is well."
(d) "Time to go."
3. After seeking advice from Nicola, who is ill, about a cello piece with challenging fingering, Susan gets a call. She answers it and hears what?
(a) High-pitched screeching sound.
(b) Desperate crying.
(c) Distant cry of wind.
(d) Disturbing laughter.
4. When a client calls Dirk to complain about charges, Dirk writes a note to Richard asking him to go get what?
(a) His secretary.
(b) His briefcase.
5. Since Richard can't go to the police, Dirk decides to do what?
(a) Hypnotize Richard to learn the facts.
(b) Listen to the messages on Gordon's answering machine.
(c) Hide Richard in the basement.
(d) Get more details from the Electronic Monk.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard wakes up at the start of Chapter 16, he decides to make it up to Susan by doing what?
2. While Richard tries to explain to Susan who his friend Dirk Gently is, who arrives?
3. When he was living, what did the alien ghost driven to madness hope to accomplish on Earth?
4. With Richard at his detective agency, Dirk talks by phone to a woman whose cat he found and tries to convince her to do what?
5. When Gordon Way leaves a message on Susan's answering machine, what does he request of her?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)