|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What command does the college porter give to a "strange priest" who turns out to be the Electric Monk?
(a) Shove off.
(b) Shoot off.
(c) Go fly a kite.
(d) Get lost.
2. Why does Richard start to fall asleep at the dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) A reader is reciting a poem.
(b) Harp music is playing.
(c) The professor has hypnotized him.
(d) He's eaten too much.
3. The ancient alien ghost that has possessed Michael Wenton-Weakes had been driven mad by what?
(a) The rising price of petrol.
(b) The distinction between green and black tea.
(c) The knowledge of what he'd done after the accident.
(d) The annoying lectures he heard while haunting the campus.
4. When Gordon Way leaves a message on Susan's answering machine, what does he request of her?
(a) To get Richard working in earnest on Anthem.
(b) To get Dirk on a case immediately.
(c) To get Reg to stop doing his conspicuous tricks.
(d) To get Michael to meet with him the following day.
5. While Dirk, Reg, and Richard try to figure out what's behind all the strange recent events, who shows up at the gates of St. Cedd's carrying a large nylon bag?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
2. The individual sitting with drunk men on the train full of party revelers is haunted by an ancient ghost who says that:
3. As a ghostly Gordon makes his way to his cabin, he wonders what will happen to his what?
4. What does Dirk do when a police officer is about to saw Richard's sofa in half?
5. Richard writes Anthem, a financial spreadsheet that translates business financial numbers, into what?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)