|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author opens Chapter 7 indicating that Gordon Way is not aware that this day is to be what?
(a) The shortest of the year.
(b) Filled with unusual weather.
(c) The last of his life.
(d) Filled with angry phone calls.
2. At first, Dirk Gently wants to help the roaming alien ghost using what?
(b) Fortune teller.
(c) Time machine.
3. When Richard goes to Susan's place to comfort her after her brother's death, he finds her doing what?
(a) Playing the cello.
(b) Talking on the phone.
(c) Staring out the window.
(d) Looking at photo albums.
4. After Richard apologizes to Susan and she vents some of her anger, she tells him she has to work that weekend and:
(a) Kicks him out.
(b) Tells him to bring a pizza.
(c) Tickles him.
(d) Forgives him.
5. In Chapter 28, Reg explains that for several months he hadn't been using the time machine because:
(a) He didn't want to arouse suspicion.
(b) He needed to fix a broken circuit.
(c) He felt something had been trying to force him to use it.
(d) He was afraid to go back and face his nemesis.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Richard's place, Detective Inspector Mason is accompanied by Sergeant Gilks, who is:
2. What kind of car does Gordon Way drive?
3. Who is Michael Wenton-Weakes' father?
4. When Richard leaves Reg's place after seeing a horse in the bathroom, he notices that:
5. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)