|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard wakes up at the start of Chapter 16, he decides to make it up to Susan by doing what?
(a) Taking her to an expensive restaurant.
(b) Buying her an expensive computer.
(c) Buying her expensive jewelry.
(d) Taking her on an expensive cruise.
2. In Chapter 13, who breaks into someone's apartment?
3. After Richard sees the horse in Reg's bathroom, he leaves and knocks on a neighbor's door. Who answers?
(a) The little girl who kicked the table at the Coleridge dinner.
(b) His ex-girlfriend.
(c) His ex-boss.
(d) The professor nobody has spoken to in years.
4. Gordon's ghost wakes up from his fainting spell by the sound of what?
(a) His radio alarm blaring.
(b) His gas cooker exploding.
(c) A knock on the door.
(d) A mouse gnawing on bread crumbs.
5. Who tells Richard that Gordon was murdered?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the founder of WayForward Technologies like to call people and leave long, rambling messages on their answering machines?
2. Thinking about the figure in his trunk, a ghostly Gordon wonders if it really was wearing what?
3. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
4. When Dirk questions Richard about information revealed under hypnosis, he first asks about what?
5. After Dirk finally stops talking on the phone and welcomes Richard to his agency, he indicates that the light from the window works, gravity works, but with everything else, they simply have to:
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)