|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, as a lost Richard drives down the road trying to read his maps, he's also trying to place a phone call with whom?
2. After Richard sees the horse in Reg's bathroom, he leaves and knocks on a neighbor's door. Who answers?
(a) His ex-boss.
(b) The little girl who kicked the table at the Coleridge dinner.
(c) His ex-girlfriend.
(d) The professor nobody has spoken to in years.
3. What is the Electric Monk?
(a) An imaginary friend manifesting itself as electricity.
(b) A robotic spiritual cook.
(c) A thief posing as a religious monk.
(d) A device that believes things for people.
4. What kind of car does Richard MacDuff drive?
(a) Silver Ferrari.
(b) Blue Audi.
(c) Black Saab.
(d) Red Camaro.
5. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
(a) Where to go for emergencies.
(b) How much tea one person can drink.
(c) Why things happen in sequence.
(d) Which came first, chickens or ostriches.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dirk Cjelli make a name for himself while he's in college?
2. What happens to the glowing object that is stuck on primordial Earth?
3. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
4. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
5. When Richard leaves Reg's place after seeing a horse in the bathroom, he notices that:
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)