|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dirk is arrested and thrown out of college for:
(a) Being too smart.
(b) Cheating during finals.
(c) Stealing food.
(d) Ridiculing the dean.
2. What happens to the glowing object that is stuck on primordial Earth?
(d) Time travels.
3. When Gordon Way leaves a message on Susan's answering machine, what does he request of her?
(a) To get Dirk on a case immediately.
(b) To get Richard working in earnest on Anthem.
(c) To get Reg to stop doing his conspicuous tricks.
(d) To get Michael to meet with him the following day.
4. During his finals, Dirk makes a bet to try to disprove what?
(a) The necessity of Electric Monks.
(b) Rumors of tampered recipes.
(c) The theory of relativity.
(d) Rumors of his psychic abilities.
5. How does Dirk Cjelli make a name for himself while he's in college?
(a) Through his ability to sleep thirty hours straight.
(b) By denying stories about his psychic abilities.
(c) By inventing the precursor to the Electric Monk.
(d) Through his ability to read tea leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
2. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
3. Even though he's a ghost, Gordon grows tired of walking down a deserted road and wonders if he might be able to do what?
4. While Richard drives and leaves a lengthy message of apology on Susan's answering machine, he swerves because he sees what?
5. One of Dirk's roommates notices that he's reciting what while he sleeps?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)