|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
(a) People can see him.
(b) He can fly.
(c) He's still conscious.
(d) His car is intact.
2. When Richard calls Susan to apologize for forgetting to bring her to the college dinner, he suggests they do what?
(a) Split up for a while and think things over.
(b) Forget the whole thing happened and start over.
(c) Get some fish and chips and watch a movie.
(d) Get away to someplace sunny for a weekend or week.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
(a) Queen bed.
(b) Washing machine.
4. When a dead Gordon realizes that the phone line is still open and connected to his sister's answering machine, what does he do?
(a) Tries to talk into the phone.
(b) Hangs up so the killer doesn't find her.
(c) Taps "SOS" in code.
(d) Tosses the phone over the cliff.
5. As a ghostly Gordon makes his way to his cabin, he wonders what will happen to his what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
2. What happens to the glowing object that is stuck on primordial Earth?
3. During his finals, Dirk makes a bet to try to disprove what?
4. Reg's memory is starting to fade, but he's still good at what?
5. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)