|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
(a) Making things disappear and reappear.
(b) Doing mathematical tricks.
(c) Singing silly songs.
(d) Juggling five fruits at the same time.
2. What kind of car does Richard MacDuff drive?
(a) Blue Audi.
(b) Red Camaro.
(c) Silver Ferrari.
(d) Black Saab.
3. In college, why do fellow students start to wine and dine Dirk?
(a) They need his help in solving crime cases.
(b) To learn more about future exams.
(c) They enjoy his company.
(d) To keep him from doing well in his classes.
4. With whom does Richard MacDuff walk to a dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) His friend's ex-girlfriend.
(b) His former college tutor.
(c) His half-brother.
(d) His former employer.
5. When Gordon Way leaves a message on Susan's answering machine, what does he request of her?
(a) To get Michael to meet with him the following day.
(b) To get Dirk on a case immediately.
(c) To get Reg to stop doing his conspicuous tricks.
(d) To get Richard working in earnest on Anthem.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Susan Way tells Michael to do what?
2. After Gordon dies and looks at his body, what upsets him?
3. In Chapter 7, when Gordon Way stops to fill his car with petrol, what else does he do?
4. When Richard sees what appears to be someone lugging a body into a field, he dismisses this as merely what?
5. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)