|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Richard MacDuff drive?
(a) Black Saab.
(b) Silver Ferrari.
(c) Red Camaro.
(d) Blue Audi.
2. As Gordon heads towards his cabin, he's disappointed that as a ghost, he can't do what?
(a) Pass through walls.
(b) Float or drift.
(c) Wail or moan.
(d) Leave this town.
3. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
(a) The inside of the moon.
(b) The factory where he was made.
(c) A fast-food restaurant.
(d) A distant world.
4. What is the Electric Monk?
(a) A thief posing as a religious monk.
(b) A robotic spiritual cook.
(c) A device that believes things for people.
(d) An imaginary friend manifesting itself as electricity.
5. As a light rain falls on primordial Earth, what is stuck as a river of mud flows past it?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
2. How does the horse regard the Electric Monk that rides it?
3. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
4. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
5. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)