|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Electric Monk?
(a) An imaginary friend manifesting itself as electricity.
(b) A robotic spiritual cook.
(c) A device that believes things for people.
(d) A thief posing as a religious monk.
2. Reg's memory is starting to fade, but he's still good at what?
(a) Number recall.
(b) Magic tricks.
(c) Fruit juggling.
(d) Shakespeare recitations.
3. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
(a) The world turns purple.
(b) He finds the door.
(c) Snow starts to fall.
(d) His horse disappears.
4. In Chapter 7, when Gordon Way stops to fill his car with petrol, what else does he do?
(a) Overfills his tires with air.
(b) Finishes a phone call.
(c) Talks to an unusual cat.
(d) Buys a pack of batteries.
5. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
(a) Would like the roles to be reversed.
(b) Can't help but form an opinion of the one sitting upon it.
(c) Thinks the one sitting upon it is selfish and stubborn.
(d) Wants a break now and again.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a dead Gordon realizes that the phone line is still open and connected to his sister's answering machine, what does he do?
2. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
3. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
4. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
5. When Richard sees what appears to be someone lugging a body into a field, he dismisses this as merely what?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)