|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Electric Monk is:
(a) A machine that looks human.
(b) A human that looks like an alien.
(c) An alien that looks like a machine.
(d) A human that looks like a machine.
2. What kind of car does Gordon Way drive?
3. As Gordon heads towards his cabin, he's disappointed that as a ghost, he can't do what?
(a) Leave this town.
(b) Float or drift.
(c) Wail or moan.
(d) Pass through walls.
4. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
(a) He can fly.
(b) People can see him.
(c) His car is intact.
(d) He's still conscious.
5. What is the relationship between Richard MacDuff and private investigator Dirk Gently?
(a) Richard is Dirk's robot assistant.
(b) Richard is Dirk's hundred-year-old mentor.
(c) Richard is Dirk's old college friend.
(d) Richard is Dirk's long-lost twin brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. After a dead Gordon decides to try to get to his cabin, what does he notice about his body?
2. When the little girl at the dinner party in Chapter 4 grows restless and kicks the table, what does her father do?
3. Why does the founder of WayForward Technologies like to call people and leave long, rambling messages on their answering machines?
4. While Richard drives and leaves a lengthy message of apology on Susan's answering machine, he swerves because he sees what?
5. When a dead Gordon realizes that the phone line is still open and connected to his sister's answering machine, what does he do?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)