|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
2. What is the Electric Monk?
(a) A thief posing as a religious monk.
(b) An imaginary friend manifesting itself as electricity.
(c) A robotic spiritual cook.
(d) A device that believes things for people.
3. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
(a) Flying saucer.
(b) Rock painting.
(c) Giant scorpion.
(d) Blue horse.
4. After a dead Gordon decides to try to get to his cabin, what does he notice about his body?
(a) It's twitching.
(b) It doesn't look like him.
(c) It has moved twenty feet.
(d) It's missing.
5. During his finals, Dirk makes a bet to try to disprove what?
(a) The theory of relativity.
(b) Rumors of tampered recipes.
(c) The necessity of Electric Monks.
(d) Rumors of his psychic abilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Gordon Way related to Susan, the cellist?
2. As a ghostly Gordon makes his way to his cabin, he wonders what will happen to his what?
3. When Richard calls Susan to apologize for forgetting to bring her to the college dinner, he suggests they do what?
4. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
5. At the dinner in Chapter 4, why does Sarah pass around a pot she found in Greece?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)