|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Dirk and Richard realize what the alien ghost wants, they set out to do what?
(a) Stop him.
(b) Help him.
(c) Trap him.
(d) Dissolve him.
2. When Richard calls Susan to apologize for forgetting to bring her to the college dinner, he suggests they do what?
(a) Get away to someplace sunny for a weekend or week.
(b) Get some fish and chips and watch a movie.
(c) Split up for a while and think things over.
(d) Forget the whole thing happened and start over.
3. Why does the founder of WayForward Technologies like to call people and leave long, rambling messages on their answering machines?
(a) To think ideas through.
(b) To get them to answer their phones.
(c) To keep from feeling lonely.
(d) To keep employees on their toes.
4. What happens after the Electric Monk and his horse walk through a small wooden door in the valley?
(a) A figure who was hiding appears and heads to the door.
(b) An angel who had been watching, flies away.
(c) The world turns blue.
(d) The horse turns into a dog.
5. When Richard leaves Reg's place after seeing a horse in the bathroom, he notices that:
(a) There are no cars parked in front of the house.
(b) There are no scratch marks from the horse's hooves by the front door.
(c) There is a pile of hay on the front porch.
(d) There is a second identical horse standing by the front door.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard talks with Reg in Chapter 8, he indicates that he's in a relationship with whom?
2. What kind of car does Richard MacDuff drive?
3. After a dead Gordon decides to try to get to his cabin, what does he notice about his body?
4. When the little girl at the dinner party in Chapter 4 grows restless and kicks the table, what does her father do?
5. In college, why do fellow students start to wine and dine Dirk?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)