|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After college and after several failed jobs, Richard MacDuff has achieved great success in what field?
(a) Voice acting.
(b) Pool lifeguarding.
(c) Book writing.
(d) Computer programming.
2. After a dead Gordon decides to try to get to his cabin, what does he notice about his body?
(a) It has moved twenty feet.
(b) It's twitching.
(c) It doesn't look like him.
(d) It's missing.
3. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
(a) The idea that pink is a pretty color.
(b) Fear that he will never move again.
(c) The recollection that he hasn't eaten in months.
(d) Doubt regarding its pinkness.
4. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
(a) How much tea one person can drink.
(b) Why things happen in sequence.
(c) Where to go for emergencies.
(d) Which came first, chickens or ostriches.
5. What kind of car does Richard MacDuff drive?
(a) Blue Audi.
(b) Red Camaro.
(c) Silver Ferrari.
(d) Black Saab.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the little girl at the dinner party in Chapter 4 grows restless and kicks the table, what does her father do?
2. When a dead Gordon realizes that the phone line is still open and connected to his sister's answering machine, what does he do?
3. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
4. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
5. When Gordon Way leaves a message on Susan's answering machine, what does he request of her?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)