|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard calls Susan to apologize for forgetting to bring her to the college dinner, he suggests they do what?
(a) Forget the whole thing happened and start over.
(b) Split up for a while and think things over.
(c) Get away to someplace sunny for a weekend or week.
(d) Get some fish and chips and watch a movie.
2. What happens to the glowing object that is stuck on primordial Earth?
(d) Time travels.
3. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
(a) Dirk Cjelli.
(b) King George the Third.
(c) The Electric Monk.
(d) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
4. What does the roaming alien ghost who is driven mad with guilt and loneliness want?
(a) A meeting with the president of the universe.
(b) To go back in time to correct a mistake he made.
(c) A date with the female of his dreams.
(d) To jump into another dimension where his friends are.
5. How does Gordon Way die at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Falling off a cliff.
(b) By shotgun.
(c) Chokes on a cracker.
(d) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thinking about the figure in his trunk, a ghostly Gordon wonders if it really was wearing what?
2. One of Dirk's roommates notices that he's reciting what while he sleeps?
3. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
4. During his finals, Dirk makes a bet to try to disprove what?
5. As the Electric Monk sits atop his horse in a valley on a foreign world, he incorrectly believes that the valley is what?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)