|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gordon Way leaves a message on Susan's answering machine, what does he request of her?
(a) To get Dirk on a case immediately.
(b) To get Michael to meet with him the following day.
(c) To get Reg to stop doing his conspicuous tricks.
(d) To get Richard working in earnest on Anthem.
2. Thinking about the figure in his trunk, a ghostly Gordon wonders if it really was wearing what?
(a) A pink tie.
(b) Pirate clothes.
(c) A hood.
(d) Ninja clothes.
3. Reg's memory is starting to fade, but he's still good at what?
(a) Magic tricks.
(b) Fruit juggling.
(c) Number recall.
(d) Shakespeare recitations.
4. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
(a) The factory where he was made.
(b) A fast-food restaurant.
(c) A distant world.
(d) The inside of the moon.
5. Dirk is arrested and thrown out of college for:
(a) Cheating during finals.
(b) Ridiculing the dean.
(c) Stealing food.
(d) Being too smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the alien ghost that roams Earth filled with guilt and loneliness?
2. Why does Richard start to fall asleep at the dinner in Chapter 6?
3. How does Dirk Cjelli make a name for himself while he's in college?
4. At the start of Chapter 3, what is Susan Way waiting for?
5. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)