|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Coleridge dinner finally ends, where does Richard MacDuff go?
(a) His own temporary living quarters.
(b) Gordon's temporary office.
(c) Reg's small apartment.
(d) Dirk's small office.
2. Reg's memory is starting to fade, but he's still good at what?
(a) Magic tricks.
(b) Number recall.
(c) Shakespeare recitations.
(d) Fruit juggling.
3. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
(a) Rock painting.
(b) Blue horse.
(c) Giant scorpion.
(d) Flying saucer.
4. The author notes that even though a rider may sit on a horse all day long and not think about the creature, the one being sat upon:
(a) Thinks the one sitting upon it is selfish and stubborn.
(b) Would like the roles to be reversed.
(c) Wants a break now and again.
(d) Can't help but form an opinion of the one sitting upon it.
5. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
(a) He can fly.
(b) People can see him.
(c) His car is intact.
(d) He's still conscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richard start to fall asleep at the dinner in Chapter 6?
2. What is the relationship between Richard MacDuff and private investigator Dirk Gently?
3. What kind of car does Richard MacDuff drive?
4. After college and after several failed jobs, Richard MacDuff has achieved great success in what field?
5. In Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff attends a dinner held in honor of whom?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)