|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
(a) His car is intact.
(b) He can fly.
(c) He's still conscious.
(d) People can see him.
2. While Gordon Way drives his car and leaves a lengthy phone message for Susan, what does he hear?
(a) A loud siren all around him.
(b) A huge jet flying overhead.
(c) A noise coming from the car trunk.
(d) An explosion to the west.
3. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
(a) Snow starts to fall.
(b) The world turns purple.
(c) His horse disappears.
(d) He finds the door.
4. When Richard leaves Reg's place after seeing a horse in the bathroom, he notices that:
(a) There are no scratch marks from the horse's hooves by the front door.
(b) There is a second identical horse standing by the front door.
(c) There are no cars parked in front of the house.
(d) There is a pile of hay on the front porch.
5. After Gordon dies and looks at his body, what upsets him?
(a) The big hole in his chest.
(b) The stupid expression on his face.
(c) His clothes don't match.
(d) His jewelry is missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gordon Way die at the end of Chapter 7?
2. The author opens Chapter 7 indicating that Gordon Way is not aware that this day is to be what?
3. After a dead Gordon decides to try to get to his cabin, what does he notice about his body?
4. After Richard sees the horse in Reg's bathroom, he leaves and knocks on a neighbor's door. Who answers?
5. Why does Dirk offer Richard his services as a detective?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)