|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Gordon heads towards his cabin, he's disappointed that as a ghost, he can't do what?
(a) Pass through walls.
(b) Leave this town.
(c) Float or drift.
(d) Wail or moan.
2. Thinking about the figure in his trunk, a ghostly Gordon wonders if it really was wearing what?
(a) Ninja clothes.
(b) A pink tie.
(c) Pirate clothes.
(d) A hood.
3. After Richard comes out of hypnosis, where does Dirk take him to talk about what he learned during the session?
(a) A tea shop.
(b) A pizza place.
(c) The canal.
(d) The pool.
4. When Richard sees what appears to be someone lugging a body into a field, he dismisses this as merely what?
(a) A landscaper carrying a bag of clippings.
(b) A farmer carrying a sackful of something nutritious.
(c) A man dressed as Santa bringing home presents.
(d) An actor practicing his improv.
5. After Gordon dies and looks at his body, what upsets him?
(a) The big hole in his chest.
(b) The stupid expression on his face.
(c) His clothes don't match.
(d) His jewelry is missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Dirk finally stops talking on the phone and welcomes Richard to his agency, he indicates that the light from the window works, gravity works, but with everything else, they simply have to:
2. When Detective Inspector Mason arrives at Richard's apartment, what does he order police officers to do?
3. When Gordon Way leaves a message on Susan's answering machine, what does he request of her?
4. In Dirk's office, he and Richard talk about Schrodinger's Cat, which is what?
5. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)