|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a client calls Dirk to complain about charges, Dirk writes a note to Richard asking him to go get what?
(a) His secretary.
(b) His briefcase.
2. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
(a) Susan Way.
(b) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(c) Gordon Way.
(d) Dirk Gently.
3. Reg's memory is starting to fade, but he's still good at what?
(a) Magic tricks.
(b) Number recall.
(c) Shakespeare recitations.
(d) Fruit juggling.
4. Richard writes Anthem, a financial spreadsheet that translates business financial numbers, into what?
(a) Plain English.
(b) Health predictions.
5. When Richard leaves Reg's place after seeing a horse in the bathroom, he notices that:
(a) There is a second identical horse standing by the front door.
(b) There are no scratch marks from the horse's hooves by the front door.
(c) There is a pile of hay on the front porch.
(d) There are no cars parked in front of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. After a dead Gordon decides to try to get to his cabin, what does he notice about his body?
2. Why does Dirk offer Richard his services as a detective?
3. During his finals, Dirk makes a bet to try to disprove what?
4. The Electric Monk has taken Gordon's body back to his cottage as a sacred duty, but he doesn't understand why Gordon didn't get back up the way:
5. When Michael Wenton-Weakes digs into his wastebasket, he pulls out a copy of the magazine Fathom and finds what?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)