|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
(a) The recollection that he hasn't eaten in months.
(b) Doubt regarding its pinkness.
(c) Fear that he will never move again.
(d) The idea that pink is a pretty color.
2. After a dead Gordon decides to try to get to his cabin, what does he notice about his body?
(a) It has moved twenty feet.
(b) It's missing.
(c) It doesn't look like him.
(d) It's twitching.
3. At Richard's place, Detective Inspector Mason is accompanied by Sergeant Gilks, who is:
(a) The officer who found Richard on the road.
(b) Michael's half brother.
(c) Gordon's former college roommate.
(d) The person who got Dirk kicked out of college.
4. When the little girl at the dinner party in Chapter 4 grows restless and kicks the table, what does her father do?
(a) Scolds her.
(b) Orders ice cream for her.
(c) Laughs loudly.
(d) Pretends not to notice.
5. At the opening of Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff is walking across the campus of St. Cedd's with whom?
(a) Detective Svlad Cjelli.
(b) Professor Urban Chronotis.
(c) CEO Gordon Way.
(d) Cellist Susan Way.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Richard drives and leaves a lengthy message of apology on Susan's answering machine, he swerves because he sees what?
2. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
3. After Gordon dies and looks at his body, what upsets him?
4. The author opens Chapter 7 indicating that Gordon Way is not aware that this day is to be what?
5. When Reg prepares tea for Richard, he ends up spilling it all over the floor. What causes him to do this?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)