|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Dirk finally stops talking on the phone and welcomes Richard to his agency, he indicates that the light from the window works, gravity works, but with everything else, they simply have to:
(a) Close their eyes and imagine it.
(b) Hope for the best possible outcome.
(c) Take their chances.
(d) Pay the bill.
2. When a client calls Dirk to complain about charges, Dirk writes a note to Richard asking him to go get what?
(c) His secretary.
(d) His briefcase.
3. Thinking about the figure in his trunk, a ghostly Gordon wonders if it really was wearing what?
(a) A pink tie.
(b) A hood.
(c) Ninja clothes.
(d) Pirate clothes.
4. While Richard drives and leaves a lengthy message of apology on Susan's answering machine, he swerves because he sees what?
(a) A horse and strange-looking monk.
(b) A purple spaceship.
(c) Reg's time machine.
(d) The specter of Gordon Way.
5. When the little girl at the dinner party in Chapter 4 grows restless and kicks the table, what does her father do?
(a) Pretends not to notice.
(b) Orders ice cream for her.
(c) Scolds her.
(d) Laughs loudly.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael Wenton-Weakes wakes up in a strange mood, he realizes that he had just dreamed about what?
2. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
3. When Richard talks with Reg in Chapter 8, he indicates that he's in a relationship with whom?
4. Dirk insists on talking about Richard's sofa with him because he firmly believes that:
5. Why does the founder of WayForward Technologies like to call people and leave long, rambling messages on their answering machines?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)