|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dirk questions Richard about information revealed under hypnosis, he first asks about what?
(a) Reg's magic tricks.
(b) Richard's computer program.
(c) Michael's former magazine.
(d) Susan's cello performances.
2. When Richard calls L'Esprit d'Escalier, what does he find out?
(a) After a third robbery, the jewelry store has shut down.
(b) Nobody carries this computer model any longer.
(c) The cruise ship is retired from the fleet.
(d) Reservations have to be made three weeks in advance.
3. When Gordon Way leaves a message on Susan's answering machine, what does he request of her?
(a) To get Richard working in earnest on Anthem.
(b) To get Michael to meet with him the following day.
(c) To get Reg to stop doing his conspicuous tricks.
(d) To get Dirk on a case immediately.
4. When Michael Wenton-Weakes wakes up in a strange mood, he realizes that he had just dreamed about what?
(a) Radios, mixed messages, and purple flowers.
(b) Sand, sun, and surf.
(c) Horses, pastures, and freedom.
(d) Mud, loneliness, and strange crawling creatures.
5. As a ghostly Gordon makes his way to his cabin, he wonders what will happen to his what?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Richard comes out of hypnosis, where does Dirk take him to talk about what he learned during the session?
2. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
3. While Richard drives and leaves a lengthy message of apology on Susan's answering machine, he swerves because he sees what?
4. After Richard sees the horse in Reg's bathroom, he leaves and knocks on a neighbor's door. Who answers?
5. Who had told Richard about L'Esprit d'Escalier?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)