|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
(a) Why things happen in sequence.
(b) Where to go for emergencies.
(c) Which came first, chickens or ostriches.
(d) How much tea one person can drink.
2. While Richard drives and leaves a lengthy message of apology on Susan's answering machine, he swerves because he sees what?
(a) A horse and strange-looking monk.
(b) A purple spaceship.
(c) The specter of Gordon Way.
(d) Reg's time machine.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
(a) Queen bed.
(d) Washing machine.
4. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
(a) A distant world.
(b) The inside of the moon.
(c) The factory where he was made.
(d) A fast-food restaurant.
5. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
(a) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(b) Dirk Gently.
(c) Susan Way.
(d) Gordon Way.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dirk Cjelli make a name for himself while he's in college?
2. Richard accuses Dirk of doing what?
3. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
4. Since Richard can't go to the police, Dirk decides to do what?
5. When Richard returns from doing an errand, he finds Dirk on the phone defending a trip to Bermuda, claiming that while he was there he successfully did what?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)