|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard returns from doing an errand, he finds Dirk on the phone defending a trip to Bermuda, claiming that while he was there he successfully did what?
(a) Reprogrammed thirteen Electronic Monks.
(b) Solved the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle.
(c) Traced the interconnectedness of all things.
(d) Found nineteen missing cats.
2. One of Dirk's roommates notices that he's reciting what while he sleeps?
(a) Ingredients of secret recipes.
(b) Questions on upcoming midterms.
(c) Phone numbers of everyone on campus.
(d) Songs written thousands of years ago.
3. How is Gordon Way related to Susan, the cellist?
4. After college and after several failed jobs, Richard MacDuff has achieved great success in what field?
(a) Pool lifeguarding.
(b) Book writing.
(c) Voice acting.
(d) Computer programming.
5. When Michael Wenton-Weakes digs into his wastebasket, he pulls out a copy of the magazine Fathom and finds what?
(a) Article written by Richard.
(b) Article about Susan.
(c) Ad for Electronic Monks.
(d) Ad for Dirk's agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Richard comes out of hypnosis, where does Dirk take him to talk about what he learned during the session?
2. As the Electric Monk looks across a vast valley, he begins to imagine that he'll find a door here leading to where?
3. Reg explains to Richard that his position was created by King George the Third to answer what?
4. After Gordon dies and steps out of his body, what does he find surprising?
5. As he searches for a door in the valley, the Electric Monk is temporarily distracted by a what?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)