|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the opening of Chapter 4, Richard MacDuff is walking across the campus of St. Cedd's with whom?
(a) Cellist Susan Way.
(b) Detective Svlad Cjelli.
(c) CEO Gordon Way.
(d) Professor Urban Chronotis.
2. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
(a) Snow starts to fall.
(b) The world turns purple.
(c) His horse disappears.
(d) He finds the door.
3. What happens after the Electric Monk and his horse walk through a small wooden door in the valley?
(a) The world turns blue.
(b) The horse turns into a dog.
(c) An angel who had been watching, flies away.
(d) A figure who was hiding appears and heads to the door.
4. When Richard talks with Reg in Chapter 8, he indicates that he's in a relationship with whom?
(a) Susan Way.
(b) Padma Singh.
(c) Kate Anselm.
(d) Kubla Kahn.
5. What command does the college porter give to a "strange priest" who turns out to be the Electric Monk?
(a) Go fly a kite.
(b) Shove off.
(c) Get lost.
(d) Shoot off.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael Wenton-Weakes digs into his wastebasket, he pulls out a copy of the magazine Fathom and finds what?
2. With whom does Richard MacDuff walk to a dinner in Chapter 4?
3. At Richard's place, Detective Inspector Mason is accompanied by Sergeant Gilks, who is:
4. When Richard wakes up at the start of Chapter 16, he decides to make it up to Susan by doing what?
5. When Richard calls L'Esprit d'Escalier, what does he find out?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)