|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, as a lost Richard drives down the road trying to read his maps, he's also trying to place a phone call with whom?
2. As the Electric Monk's belief in a door in the valley solidifies into the notion that the Door is The Way, what happens?
(a) The world turns purple.
(b) Snow starts to fall.
(c) His horse disappears.
(d) He finds the door.
3. Dirk is arrested and thrown out of college for:
(a) Ridiculing the dean.
(b) Being too smart.
(c) Stealing food.
(d) Cheating during finals.
4. In Chapter 7, when Gordon Way stops to fill his car with petrol, what else does he do?
(a) Talks to an unusual cat.
(b) Finishes a phone call.
(c) Overfills his tires with air.
(d) Buys a pack of batteries.
5. At the end of Chapter 17, what happens as the horse relishes its newfound freedom?
(a) The Electric Monk lands on its back.
(b) It finds itself in another small bathroom.
(c) It meets three mysterious horses.
(d) The Electronic Monk brings it hay.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the little girl at the dinner party in Chapter 4 grows restless and kicks the table, what does her father do?
2. Richard writes Anthem, a financial spreadsheet that translates business financial numbers, into what?
3. When a client calls Dirk to complain about charges, Dirk writes a note to Richard asking him to go get what?
4. Who tells Richard that Gordon was murdered?
5. After waking up from unusual dreams, pondering the events of the night before, and realizing he has no lunch date planned, what does Michael Wenton-Weakes do?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)