|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard accuses Dirk of doing what?
(a) Incorrectly reprogramming Electric Monks.
(b) Running a scam and stealing old ladies' money.
(c) Killing Gordon and stealing the body.
(d) Changing his name to avoid paying taxes.
2. When Richard talks with Reg in Chapter 8, he indicates that he's in a relationship with whom?
(a) Kubla Kahn.
(b) Susan Way.
(c) Padma Singh.
(d) Kate Anselm.
3. When Dirk brings up the matter of Richard's sofa, Richard is appalled, since he feels they should be talking about what instead?
(a) Susan's new boyfriend.
(b) Time travel.
(d) Gordon's death.
4. When the little girl at the dinner party in Chapter 4 grows restless and kicks the table, what does her father do?
(a) Pretends not to notice.
(b) Orders ice cream for her.
(c) Laughs loudly.
(d) Scolds her.
5. What happens as the Electric Monk wonders what to do about Gordon, about his own missing horse, and about his belief systems?
(a) Two men drop off his horse in the pasture.
(b) Gordon's ghost appears to him.
(c) Dirk finds him and tries to reprogram his circuits.
(d) It begins to snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard sees what appears to be someone lugging a body into a field, he dismisses this as merely what?
2. As the Electric Monk continues to stare at the presumed pinkness of the valley below him, what comes to his mind?
3. In college, why do fellow students start to wine and dine Dirk?
4. After finding the address for Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency and going there, Richard arrives in time to see Dirk's unpaid secretary do what?
5. Dirk insists on talking about Richard's sofa with him because he firmly believes that:
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)