|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
(a) Dirk Gently.
(b) Gordon Way.
(c) Susan Way.
(d) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
2. Thinking about the figure in his trunk, a ghostly Gordon wonders if it really was wearing what?
(a) Ninja clothes.
(b) A hood.
(c) Pirate clothes.
(d) A pink tie.
3. How does Reg amuse a little girl named Sarah who is bored at the dinner party in Chapter 4?
(a) Making things disappear and reappear.
(b) Singing silly songs.
(c) Doing mathematical tricks.
(d) Juggling five fruits at the same time.
4. In Chapter 12, as a lost Richard drives down the road trying to read his maps, he's also trying to place a phone call with whom?
5. With Richard at his detective agency, Dirk talks by phone to a woman whose cat he found and tries to convince her to do what?
(a) Pay the bill.
(b) Move to Moscow.
(c) Feed her cat.
(d) Recommend him to another client.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dirk insists on talking about Richard's sofa with him because he firmly believes that:
2. One of Dirk's roommates notices that he's reciting what while he sleeps?
3. When Dirk brings up the matter of Richard's sofa, Richard is appalled, since he feels they should be talking about what instead?
4. When Dirk questions Richard about information revealed under hypnosis, he first asks about what?
5. What kind of car does Richard MacDuff drive?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)