|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Dirk's office, he and Richard talk about Schrodinger's Cat, which is what?
(a) A cat cloned three hundred fifty-two times.
(b) A French restaurant Gordon frequents.
(c) A collage made of discarded computer parts.
(d) An illustration of probabilities at the quantum level.
2. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
(a) Washing machine.
(c) Queen bed.
3. When Gordon Way leaves a message on Susan's answering machine, what does he request of her?
(a) To get Michael to meet with him the following day.
(b) To get Reg to stop doing his conspicuous tricks.
(c) To get Dirk on a case immediately.
(d) To get Richard working in earnest on Anthem.
4. In Chapter 12, as a lost Richard drives down the road trying to read his maps, he's also trying to place a phone call with whom?
5. When a client calls Dirk to complain about charges, Dirk writes a note to Richard asking him to go get what?
(c) His briefcase.
(d) His secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thinking about the figure in his trunk, a ghostly Gordon wonders if it really was wearing what?
2. When Michael Wenton-Weakes wakes up in a strange mood, he realizes that he had just dreamed about what?
3. When Richard calls Susan to apologize for forgetting to bring her to the college dinner, he suggests they do what?
4. What kind of car does Richard MacDuff drive?
5. Dirk insists on talking about Richard's sofa with him because he firmly believes that:
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)