|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Urban Chronotis is Regius Professor of what?
2. Why does Richard start to fall asleep at the dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) A reader is reciting a poem.
(b) Harp music is playing.
(c) The professor has hypnotized him.
(d) He's eaten too much.
3. Who founded WayForward Technologies?
(a) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(b) Dirk Gently.
(c) Gordon Way.
(d) Susan Way.
4. When Reg prepares tea for Richard, he ends up spilling it all over the floor. What causes him to do this?
(a) He's startled by a noise.
(b) His hands fell asleep.
(d) Time warp.
5. When Richard calls L'Esprit d'Escalier, what does he find out?
(a) Nobody carries this computer model any longer.
(b) After a third robbery, the jewelry store has shut down.
(c) The cruise ship is retired from the fleet.
(d) Reservations have to be made three weeks in advance.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of Dirk's roommates notices that he's reciting what while he sleeps?
2. After college and after several failed jobs, Richard MacDuff has achieved great success in what field?
3. In Dirk's office, he and Richard talk about Schrodinger's Cat, which is what?
4. Dirk tells Richard that under hypnosis, he was able to remember details he's not even aware of consciously, including a full description of what?
5. After a dead Gordon decides to try to get to his cabin, what does he notice about his body?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)