|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
(c) Queen bed.
(d) Washing machine.
2. With Richard at his detective agency, Dirk talks by phone to a woman whose cat he found and tries to convince her to do what?
(a) Move to Moscow.
(b) Feed her cat.
(c) Pay the bill.
(d) Recommend him to another client.
3. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
(a) Tackles him.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Calls his attorney.
4. At Richard's place, Detective Inspector Mason is accompanied by Sergeant Gilks, who is:
(a) The person who got Dirk kicked out of college.
(b) The officer who found Richard on the road.
(c) Gordon's former college roommate.
(d) Michael's half brother.
5. Richard writes Anthem, a financial spreadsheet that translates business financial numbers, into what?
(b) Health predictions.
(c) Plain English.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard sees what appears to be someone lugging a body into a field, he dismisses this as merely what?
2. After waking up from unusual dreams, pondering the events of the night before, and realizing he has no lunch date planned, what does Michael Wenton-Weakes do?
3. What happens as the Electric Monk wonders what to do about Gordon, about his own missing horse, and about his belief systems?
4. When Richard calls Susan to apologize for forgetting to bring her to the college dinner, he suggests they do what?
5. When Michael Wenton-Weakes digs into his wastebasket, he pulls out a copy of the magazine Fathom and finds what?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)