|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Richard that Gordon was murdered?
2. Dirk is arrested and thrown out of college for:
(a) Cheating during finals.
(b) Being too smart.
(c) Ridiculing the dean.
(d) Stealing food.
3. In college, why do fellow students start to wine and dine Dirk?
(a) To learn more about future exams.
(b) They enjoy his company.
(c) They need his help in solving crime cases.
(d) To keep him from doing well in his classes.
4. With Richard at his detective agency, Dirk talks by phone to a woman whose cat he found and tries to convince her to do what?
(a) Move to Moscow.
(b) Pay the bill.
(c) Feed her cat.
(d) Recommend him to another client.
5. The individual sitting with drunk men on the train full of party revelers is haunted by an ancient ghost who says that:
(a) His group came to Earth to build a paradise.
(b) His group tried to reach Venus but ended up on Earth instead.
(c) His group came to Earth to destroy it.
(d) His group tried to reach another galaxy but ended up on Earth instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard wakes up at the start of Chapter 16, he decides to make it up to Susan by doing what?
2. After Reg discusses the matter of getting the salt shaker into the old Greek pot, Dirk explains that:
3. When Richard and Dirk visit Reg, why does Dirk prompt Richard to ask about the conjuring trick?
4. When Richard and Dirk visit Reg, what does Dirk say to Reg about his secret?
5. When Reg prepares tea for Richard, he ends up spilling it all over the floor. What causes him to do this?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)