|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Richard that Gordon was murdered?
2. After Dirk finally stops talking on the phone and welcomes Richard to his agency, he indicates that the light from the window works, gravity works, but with everything else, they simply have to:
(a) Hope for the best possible outcome.
(b) Close their eyes and imagine it.
(c) Pay the bill.
(d) Take their chances.
3. Dirk is arrested and thrown out of college for:
(a) Being too smart.
(b) Stealing food.
(c) Cheating during finals.
(d) Ridiculing the dean.
4. When Richard wakes up at the start of Chapter 16, he decides to make it up to Susan by doing what?
(a) Buying her an expensive computer.
(b) Buying her expensive jewelry.
(c) Taking her to an expensive restaurant.
(d) Taking her on an expensive cruise.
5. Who sits next to three drunk men on a train that is full of party revelers from a wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. After finding the address for Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency and going there, Richard arrives in time to see Dirk's unpaid secretary do what?
2. When Richard leafs through the phone book looking for Dirk Gently's phone number, he:
3. After Reg discusses the matter of getting the salt shaker into the old Greek pot, Dirk explains that:
4. When Reg tells his story to Richard and Dirk, he says he's so old that:
5. When a client calls Dirk to complain about charges, Dirk writes a note to Richard asking him to go get what?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)