|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Reg's main reason for traveling through time?
(a) To hide when necessary.
(b) To make his magic tricks possible.
(c) To correct the past.
(d) To watch shows he has missed.
2. How does Dirk Cjelli make a name for himself while he's in college?
(a) Through his ability to read tea leaves.
(b) By denying stories about his psychic abilities.
(c) By inventing the precursor to the Electric Monk.
(d) Through his ability to sleep thirty hours straight.
3. The individual sitting with drunk men on the train full of party revelers is haunted by an ancient ghost who says that:
(a) His group came to Earth to build a paradise.
(b) His group tried to reach Venus but ended up on Earth instead.
(c) His group tried to reach another galaxy but ended up on Earth instead.
(d) His group came to Earth to destroy it.
4. In college, why do fellow students start to wine and dine Dirk?
(a) They enjoy his company.
(b) To learn more about future exams.
(c) To keep him from doing well in his classes.
(d) They need his help in solving crime cases.
5. With Richard at his detective agency, Dirk talks by phone to a woman whose cat he found and tries to convince her to do what?
(a) Pay the bill.
(b) Recommend him to another client.
(c) Move to Moscow.
(d) Feed her cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate Anselm, a programmer, tell Richard when she calls him as he's hunting for Dirk Gently's phone number?
2. Reg replies "You're standing in it" in response to Dirk's question of where is the what?
3. When Gordon Way leaves a message on Susan's answering machine, what does he request of her?
4. When Richard and Dirk visit Reg, why does Dirk prompt Richard to ask about the conjuring trick?
5. How is Gordon Way related to Susan, the cellist?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)