|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Reg been at Cambridge?
(a) Two hundred years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Two thousand years.
2. One of Dirk's roommates notices that he's reciting what while he sleeps?
(a) Questions on upcoming midterms.
(b) Ingredients of secret recipes.
(c) Phone numbers of everyone on campus.
(d) Songs written thousands of years ago.
3. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
(a) Tackles him.
(b) Calls his attorney.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Slaps him.
4. How does Gordon Way die at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Chokes on a cracker.
(b) Heart attack.
(c) By shotgun.
(d) Falling off a cliff.
5. When Reg tells his story to Richard and Dirk, he says he's so old that:
(a) He doesn't remember who he is.
(b) His gray hair has turned gray twenty times over.
(c) He makes the chancellor look young.
(d) He's seen the beginning and end of countless nations.
Short Answer Questions
1. With Richard at his detective agency, Dirk talks by phone to a woman whose cat he found and tries to convince her to do what?
2. The individual sitting with drunk men on the train full of party revelers is haunted by an ancient ghost who says that:
3. After Reg discusses the matter of getting the salt shaker into the old Greek pot, Dirk explains that:
4. When a client calls Dirk to complain about charges, Dirk writes a note to Richard asking him to go get what?
5. How does Dirk Cjelli make a name for himself while he's in college?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)