|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
(a) Washing machine.
(d) Queen bed.
2. When Richard talks with Reg in Chapter 8, he indicates that he's in a relationship with whom?
(a) Kubla Kahn.
(b) Susan Way.
(c) Kate Anselm.
(d) Padma Singh.
3. How is Gordon Way related to Susan, the cellist?
4. Richard presses Reg to explain how he got the salt shaker into the old Greek pot, and Reg replies that:
(a) It would take months to explain it.
(b) He hasn't the slightest idea how he did it.
(c) He mentally rearranged the atoms.
(d) He got the man who made the pot to put it in.
5. The individual sitting with drunk men on the train full of party revelers is haunted by an ancient ghost who says that:
(a) His group came to Earth to build a paradise.
(b) His group tried to reach Venus but ended up on Earth instead.
(c) His group tried to reach another galaxy but ended up on Earth instead.
(d) His group came to Earth to destroy it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard accuses Dirk of doing what?
2. When Reg tells his story to Richard and Dirk, he says he's so old that:
3. When Richard first arrives at Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, he overhears Dirk explain to someone at the other end of the phone line that his job involves doing what?
4. What happens as the Electric Monk wonders what to do about Gordon, about his own missing horse, and about his belief systems?
5. When Richard returns from doing an errand, he finds Dirk on the phone defending a trip to Bermuda, claiming that while he was there he successfully did what?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)