|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Richard that Gordon was murdered?
2. When Richard leafs through the phone book looking for Dirk Gently's phone number, he:
(a) Has trouble finding it.
(b) Discovers that pages are missing from the phone book.
(c) Finds twelve different numbers under the same name.
(d) Finds it under Dirk's former name.
3. When Richard and Dirk go to Reg's home, Richard learns that:
(a) Dirk already knows Reg.
(b) Reg has completely lost his mind.
(c) Susan has paid Reg a visit.
(d) The Electric Monk has paid Reg a visit.
4. At the end of Chapter 17, what happens as the horse relishes its newfound freedom?
(a) It meets three mysterious horses.
(b) The Electronic Monk brings it hay.
(c) The Electric Monk lands on its back.
(d) It finds itself in another small bathroom.
5. One of Dirk's roommates notices that he's reciting what while he sleeps?
(a) Songs written thousands of years ago.
(b) Phone numbers of everyone on campus.
(c) Questions on upcoming midterms.
(d) Ingredients of secret recipes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Reg's main reason for traveling through time?
2. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
3. When Richard first arrives at Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, he overhears Dirk explain to someone at the other end of the phone line that his job involves doing what?
4. When Richard talks with Reg in Chapter 8, he indicates that he's in a relationship with whom?
5. When Richard wakes up at the start of Chapter 16, he decides to make it up to Susan by doing what?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)