|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard calls L'Esprit d'Escalier, what does he find out?
(a) Reservations have to be made three weeks in advance.
(b) Nobody carries this computer model any longer.
(c) After a third robbery, the jewelry store has shut down.
(d) The cruise ship is retired from the fleet.
2. How long has Reg been at Cambridge?
(a) Two hundred years.
(b) Two thousand years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Two years.
3. Reg's explanation of his magic tricks reveals that he has been:
(a) Possessed by a ghost.
(b) Time traveling.
(c) Abducted by aliens.
4. Who had told Richard about L'Esprit d'Escalier?
5. When Reg tells his story to Richard and Dirk, he says he's so old that:
(a) He makes the chancellor look young.
(b) He's seen the beginning and end of countless nations.
(c) His gray hair has turned gray twenty times over.
(d) He doesn't remember who he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard and Dirk visit Reg, why does Dirk prompt Richard to ask about the conjuring trick?
2. After Reg discusses the matter of getting the salt shaker into the old Greek pot, Dirk explains that:
3. Reg replies "You're standing in it" in response to Dirk's question of where is the what?
4. Dirk is arrested and thrown out of college for:
5. What kind of car does Gordon Way drive?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)