|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Reg tells his story to Richard and Dirk, he says he's so old that:
(a) He doesn't remember who he is.
(b) His gray hair has turned gray twenty times over.
(c) He's seen the beginning and end of countless nations.
(d) He makes the chancellor look young.
2. Reg's explanation of his magic tricks reveals that he has been:
(a) Abducted by aliens.
(b) Time traveling.
(c) Possessed by a ghost.
3. After Reg discusses the matter of getting the salt shaker into the old Greek pot, Dirk explains that:
(a) They have no time to waste.
(b) Richard doesn't yet know the secret.
(c) He once got a teacup stuck in a jar.
(d) The police are still questioning Susan.
4. How is Gordon Way related to Susan, the cellist?
5. What is Reg's main reason for traveling through time?
(a) To make his magic tricks possible.
(b) To watch shows he has missed.
(c) To hide when necessary.
(d) To correct the past.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Richard MacDuff say has been stuck in his hallway for three weeks?
2. When Gordon Way leaves a message on Susan's answering machine, what does he request of her?
3. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
4. The individual sitting with drunk men on the train full of party revelers is haunted by an ancient ghost who says that:
5. When Richard calls L'Esprit d'Escalier, what does he find out?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)