|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In college, why do fellow students start to wine and dine Dirk?
(a) To keep him from doing well in his classes.
(b) They need his help in solving crime cases.
(c) To learn more about future exams.
(d) They enjoy his company.
2. When Richard wakes up at the start of Chapter 16, he decides to make it up to Susan by doing what?
(a) Buying her expensive jewelry.
(b) Taking her on an expensive cruise.
(c) Taking her to an expensive restaurant.
(d) Buying her an expensive computer.
3. With Richard at his detective agency, Dirk talks by phone to a woman whose cat he found and tries to convince her to do what?
(a) Move to Moscow.
(b) Recommend him to another client.
(c) Feed her cat.
(d) Pay the bill.
4. Reg's explanation of his magic tricks reveals that he has been:
(b) Time traveling.
(c) Possessed by a ghost.
(d) Abducted by aliens.
5. In Chapter 7, when Gordon Way stops to fill his car with petrol, what else does he do?
(a) Finishes a phone call.
(b) Talks to an unusual cat.
(c) Overfills his tires with air.
(d) Buys a pack of batteries.
Short Answer Questions
1. After finding the address for Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency and going there, Richard arrives in time to see Dirk's unpaid secretary do what?
2. One of Dirk's roommates notices that he's reciting what while he sleeps?
3. When Reg tells his story to Richard and Dirk, he says he's so old that:
4. When the Coleridge dinner finally ends, where does Richard MacDuff go?
5. How does Gordon Way die at the end of Chapter 7?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)