|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a client calls Dirk to complain about charges, Dirk writes a note to Richard asking him to go get what?
(a) His secretary.
(c) His briefcase.
2. Richard presses Reg to explain how he got the salt shaker into the old Greek pot, and Reg replies that:
(a) He mentally rearranged the atoms.
(b) It would take months to explain it.
(c) He got the man who made the pot to put it in.
(d) He hasn't the slightest idea how he did it.
3. How does Gordon Way die at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Falling off a cliff.
(c) Chokes on a cracker.
(d) By shotgun.
4. What does Richard do right after Reg explains there's a horse in the upstairs bathroom?
(a) Calls his attorney.
(b) Tackles him.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Runs away.
5. The author opens Chapter 7 indicating that Gordon Way is not aware that this day is to be what?
(a) Filled with unusual weather.
(b) The shortest of the year.
(c) Filled with angry phone calls.
(d) The last of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Coleridge dinner finally ends, where does Richard MacDuff go?
2. The Electric Monk has taken Gordon's body back to his cottage as a sacred duty, but he doesn't understand why Gordon didn't get back up the way:
3. When Richard and Dirk go to Reg's home, Richard learns that:
4. Who had told Richard about L'Esprit d'Escalier?
5. After Reg discusses the matter of getting the salt shaker into the old Greek pot, Dirk explains that:
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)