|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sits next to three drunk men on a train that is full of party revelers from a wedding?
2. At the end of Chapter 17, what happens as the horse relishes its newfound freedom?
(a) The Electric Monk lands on its back.
(b) It meets three mysterious horses.
(c) The Electronic Monk brings it hay.
(d) It finds itself in another small bathroom.
3. Reg's explanation of his magic tricks reveals that he has been:
(a) Abducted by aliens.
(b) Time traveling.
(d) Possessed by a ghost.
4. When Reg prepares tea for Richard, he ends up spilling it all over the floor. What causes him to do this?
(b) Time warp.
(c) His hands fell asleep.
(d) He's startled by a noise.
5. Why does Richard start to fall asleep at the dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) Harp music is playing.
(b) He's eaten too much.
(c) The professor has hypnotized him.
(d) A reader is reciting a poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a client calls Dirk to complain about charges, Dirk writes a note to Richard asking him to go get what?
2. When Richard first arrives at Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, he overhears Dirk explain to someone at the other end of the phone line that his job involves doing what?
3. The individual sitting with drunk men on the train full of party revelers is haunted by an ancient ghost who says that:
4. Reg replies "You're standing in it" in response to Dirk's question of where is the what?
5. How does Gordon Way die at the end of Chapter 7?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)