* Millions of years ago, in a never-ending light drizzle, a tall structure leans alone in the mud.
* A river of mud flows along the bottom of the valley past the tower, running over a ravine and disappearing underground.
* A dim red light glows from within this mysterious tower.
* The light grows stronger, then weaker, and continues to cycle in this manner.
* After a smaller, mobile light appears, everything goes dark before the tower's light reappears, growing in intensity.
* The tower light reaches a deafening redness, as does an accompanying sound, until the whole tower seems to self-destruct.
* After much time passes, an Electric Monk sits atop his bored horse.
* The Monk seems paralyzed as he gazes across a vast valley.
* As a labor-saving device that believes things for others, much the way a dishwasher washes dishes for people, the Electric Monk starts to malfunction.
* He incorrectly...
This section contains 2,202 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)