|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the NSA main data banks located?
(a) in the Director's office
(b) in a secure underground vault
(c) off site
(d) in crypto
2. Susan finally turned and tried to run for safety because she ____________________________-.
(a) Swathmore told her to run
(b) the heat became so intense
(c) couldn't stand to be around Swathmore
(d) hear David's voice telling her to run
3. Swathmore refers to the death of Chartrukian as ________________________.
(a) a necessity
(c) an accident
(d) a warranted casualty
4. The group approaches the message by _____________________.
(b) assigning it to Jabba
(c) having Soshi play with different letter combinations
(d) assigning it ot Susan
5. Jabba estimates that Tankado's worm will do its job in __________________.
(a) one hour
(b) ten hours
(c) twenty-four hours
(d) five hours
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the filters give way?
2. What did the Director have Midge Wilken do?
3. What happens during Communion at the Seville Cathedral?
4. As Becker is driving, he thinks of all but __________________.
5. How does Becker exit the Cathedral?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Swathmore is in the sub level resetting the power, what becomes clear?
2. Who hired Hulohot and offered the pass key to Numataka?
3. During the video conference, why does Susan scream?
4. When does Becker begin to think of Susan when he is in Santa Cruz?
5. What does Susan learn from Swathmore's pager?
6. The only escape from Crypto is through Swathmore's private elevator. How does Susan arrive at the password?
7. What does Swathmore do when Susan leaves to cut off the power to TRANSLTR?
8. What does Hale say that his plans for Digital Fortress are?
9. Why is Susan surprised at the suicide note, supposedly written by Hale?
10. What is the problem with data banks?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)