|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Susan finally turned and tried to run for safety because she ____________________________-.
(a) Swathmore told her to run
(b) hear David's voice telling her to run
(c) couldn't stand to be around Swathmore
(d) the heat became so intense
2. What is the target of Tankado's worm?
(a) agent name files
(b) all files
(c) satellite photos
(d) the security filters
3. After leaving Santa Cruz, Becker moved with the crowd to __________________.
(a) a restaurant
(b) the shopping area
(c) the cathedral
(d) a bar
4. Jabba estimates that Tankado's worm will do its job in __________________.
(a) one hour
(b) ten hours
(c) twenty-four hours
(d) five hours
5. The perfect square is known as what?
(a) the square box
(b) the Perfect Box
(c) the Unsolvable box
(d) Caesar's Box
Short Answer Questions
1. Susan has Sohi rearrange the letter grouping to ___________________________.
2. Why did Susan try three as the passkey?
3. When does the Director order a crew to be sent to Crypto?
4. In the end, it turns out that Numataka is ___________________.
5. When Fontaine viewed the crypto dome from his window, he thought _________________________-.
Short Essay Questions
1. The only escape from Crypto is through Swathmore's private elevator. How does Susan arrive at the password?
2. Who hired Hulohot and offered the pass key to Numataka?
3. What does Jabba mean when he says pass keys usually have penalty clauses?
4. Neither Susan nor Jabba feel the inscription is the pass key. Why?
5. When does Becker begin to think of Susan when he is in Santa Cruz?
6. How does Fontaine respond to the problem with the crypto dome?
7. What happened where the filters were totally destroyed?
8. Why is Susan surprised at the suicide note, supposedly written by Hale?
9. Why is Susan trying to leave Crypto?
10. What is one of the first things that Susan sees when she enters the main databank's chamber?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)