|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Director have Midge Wilken do?
(a) prepare a press release
(b) arrange a video conference with NSA agents in Spain
(c) go home
(d) call a press conference
2. What does the term "sharks" refer to?
(a) a worm
(c) a glitch
(d) a virus
3. How does Becker exit the Cathedral?
(a) by hiding in a crowd of people
(b) via the main door
(c) by breaking a window
(d) via a hidden door the Cardinal showed him
4. How long did it take the staff to restore the filters?
(a) one hour
(b) a few minutes
(c) thirty five minutes
(d) several hours
5. What is the first thing that David says to Susan?
(a) will you marry me
(b) who are all these people
(c) where is Swathmore
(d) what happened
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the NSA agents use on David Becker?
2. What does David suggest to Susan?
3. Why don't they type in the saying as the pass key code?
4. As Becker is driving, he thinks of all but __________________.
5. What element was used in making the bombs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Susan view the orphans?
2. What does Swathmore do when Susan leaves to cut off the power to TRANSLTR?
3. When Swathmore is in the sub level resetting the power, what becomes clear?
4. What does Susan learn from Swathmore's pager?
5. Why did Fontaine send his own team to Spain?
6. When does Becker begin to think of Susan when he is in Santa Cruz?
7. During the video conference, why does Susan scream?
8. Why was the Digital Fortress algorithm a hoax?
9. How does Fontaine respond to the problem with the crypto dome?
10. What does Jabba mean when he says pass keys usually have penalty clauses?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)