|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Susan try three as the passkey?
(a) they found the anser in the programming
(b) the answer appeared when the last filter failed
(c) they guessed
(d) 238-235 = 3 and Tankado had three fingers due to a birth deformity
2. The Seville Cathedral is in the shape of a ___________.
3. What does the group use as a resource?
(a) a computer manual
(b) the Internet
(c) a science book
(d) a math book
4. What does Fontaine do after looking out the window at the crypto dome?
(a) he calls the Fire Department
(b) he sends Midge to check the situation
(c) he calls Security
(d) he tries to call Swathmore
5. Swathmore follows Susan and _____________________.
(a) begs her to stay with him
(b) threatens to kill Susan
(c) tells her she can leave
(d) strikes her
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Caesar's Box message read?
2. Hulohot pinpoints Becker's location by ______________________________-.
3. What element was used in making the bombs?
4. In Node 3, Susan finds _________________________________.
5. The Caesar's Box contains ________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Susan have Soshi do?
2. What does Hale say that his plans for Digital Fortress are?
3. How does the book end?
4. What does Swathmore do when Susan leaves to cut off the power to TRANSLTR?
5. Why was the Digital Fortress algorithm a hoax?
6. The only escape from Crypto is through Swathmore's private elevator. How does Susan arrive at the password?
7. What is the problem with data banks?
8. Neither Susan nor Jabba feel the inscription is the pass key. Why?
9. Explain why Hulohot was wrong in thinking that Becker had no way out of the viewing platform area.
10. Why did Fontaine send his own team to Spain?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)