|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens during Communion at the Seville Cathedral?
(a) Becker kills Hulohot
(b) Hulohot kills Becker
(c) Becker watches Hulohot receive Communion
(d) Hulohot kills the wrong man
2. Susan finally turned and tried to run for safety because she ____________________________-.
(a) hear David's voice telling her to run
(b) the heat became so intense
(c) Swathmore told her to run
(d) couldn't stand to be around Swathmore
3. What is Jabba's recommendation?
(a) to shut down the computer
(b) he says there is nothing they can do
(c) to use an anti-virus program
(d) to transfer the data files before the worm is finished
4. What does Susan try as a password?
(a) the word virus
(b) the name David
(c) the name of Swathmore's wife
(d) her own name
5. What does the term "sharks" refer to?
(a) a worm
(b) a glitch
(c) a virus
Short Answer Questions
1. When viewing the courtyard, Hulohot figures that ___________________________.
2. When does the Director order a crew to be sent to Crypto?
3. Swathmore follows Susan and _____________________.
4. What do they decide to use?
5. The Caesar's Box contains ________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Susan surprised at the suicide note, supposedly written by Hale?
2. During the video conference, why does Susan scream?
3. Explain why Hulohot was wrong in thinking that Becker had no way out of the viewing platform area.
4. When Swathmore is in the sub level resetting the power, what becomes clear?
5. When does Fontaine begin to realize the seriousness of the situation?
6. What does Swathmore do when Susan leaves to cut off the power to TRANSLTR?
7. What happens when Hulohot spots Becker receiving Communion?
8. How does Susan view the orphans?
9. Why is Susan trying to leave Crypto?
10. Why did Fontaine send his own team to Spain?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)