|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the term "sharks" refer to?
(a) a worm
(b) a glitch
(c) a virus
2. The perfect square is known as what?
(a) the square box
(b) Caesar's Box
(c) the Unsolvable box
(d) the Perfect Box
3. What happens when the filters give way?
(a) the computer was deluged with downloads
(b) nothing happened
(c) they called in the FBI
(d) the staff disconnected the unauthorized users
4. The agents in Spain _______________________.
(a) lost Hulohot
(b) saw Hulohot kill Tankado
(c) never found Hulohot
(d) never found Becker
5. Susan finally turned and tried to run for safety because she ____________________________-.
(a) Swathmore told her to run
(b) the heat became so intense
(c) hear David's voice telling her to run
(d) couldn't stand to be around Swathmore
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group view on the screen?
2. What is Jabba's recommendation?
3. Swathmore follows Susan and _____________________.
4. How does Hulohot die?
5. What is the only way out of the burning, smoke-filled crypto area?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the group decide to focus on from Tankado's message?
2. When Swathmore is in the sub level resetting the power, what becomes clear?
3. How does Susan view the orphans?
4. Explain why Hulohot was wrong in thinking that Becker had no way out of the viewing platform area.
5. When does Fontaine begin to realize the seriousness of the situation?
6. How does Fontaine respond to the problem with the crypto dome?
7. Using the Internet for a reference, what do they finally decide to use?
8. What does Hale say that his plans for Digital Fortress are?
9. The only escape from Crypto is through Swathmore's private elevator. How does Susan arrive at the password?
10. Who hired Hulohot and offered the pass key to Numataka?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)