|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While trying to find the ring, what doesn't Becker realize?
(a) that he is wasting his time
(b) that he wont be paid
(c) that he is being followed by a man wearing wire rimmed glasses
(d) that he is under observation by the police
2. Susan's tracer program was ___________________.
(a) manually aborted by Hale
(b) improperly coded
(c) incapacitated by a glitch
3. In Node 3, Hale protects himself by _______________________--.
(a) using Swathmore as a shield
(b) using Susan as a shield
(c) hiding in the kitchen
(d) taking the gun from Swathmore
4. What does Swathmore want from Hale?
(a) his resignation
(b) his email
(c) the pass key
(d) the money from the sale to the Japanese firm
5. When Susan tells Swathmore about Hale, what does she want him to do?
(a) talk to him
(c) lock him in the shaft
(d) call Security
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Swathmore want Susan Fletcher to do?
2. What does Becker find in the bathroom at the airport?
3. When Megan goes back and talks to Becker, she _________________________.
4. What is TRANSLTR?
5. How does Becker try to find the German?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the missing ring?
2. Why does Phil Chartrukian decide to report the possibility of a TRANSLTR virus to his superior?
3. Why did Swathmore send David Becker to Spain?
4. What does Hale say to Susan when they are in Node 3?
5. What is a cipher text?
6. What do Chad Brinkerhoff and Midge Milken question?
7. What is Midge's plan when she learns that it is possible for Swathmore to bypass Gauntlet?
8. What did the American using the name North Dakota do?
9. After talking to Swathmore, what does Susan learn from Hale?
10. Jabba had been ignoring Midge's concerns about TRANSLTR and the possibility of a virus all day. Why did he suddenly drop what he was doing and run to the main data banks?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)