|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Swathmore want from Hale?
(a) the pass key
(b) the money from the sale to the Japanese firm
(c) his resignation
(d) his email
2. What does Swathmore want Susan Fletcher to do?
(a) write a program to fix TRANSLTR
(b) break the Digital Fortress code
(c) locate Tankado's partner
(d) report the situation to the President
3. Where does Bus No. 27 go?
(a) the slums
(b) The Club Embrojo dance club
(c) a quite residential district
(d) the airport
4. The one billion dollar code figure is explained by ____________________________.
(a) dividing the cost figures by zero
(b) no explanation is given
(c) a virus
(d) incorrect data input
5. Swathmore tells Becker that ______________________.
(a) Tankado was murdered
(b) the ring is not important
(c) finding the ring is a matter of national security
(d) he is in danger
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Swathmore want ll traces and references to Digital Fortress removed?
2. What did Tankado demand of Swathmore?
3. What were Tankado's plans for Digital Fortress?
4. What is Dewdrop?
5. Becker finds the meaning of Dewdrop by ________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What deal does Hale want?
2. How does Becker find Rochio?
3. How does Greg Hale feel he has to stop Phil Chartrukian?
4. Jabba had been ignoring Midge's concerns about TRANSLTR and the possibility of a virus all day. Why did he suddenly drop what he was doing and run to the main data banks?
5. Why does Phil Chartrukian decide to report the possibility of a TRANSLTR virus to his superior?
6. What is the purpose of the NSA?
7. What does Hale say to Susan when they are in Node 3?
8. How does Phil Chartrukian come into conflict with Swathmore?
9. What does Susan think of Swathmore's plan to replace the original Digital Fortress program with a modification?
10. What is the significance of the missing ring?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)