|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Susan escapes from Node 3 by _____________________.
(a) climbing out a window
(b) breaking the glass doors with a table
(c) using an emergency exit
(d) calling Security
2. Hale still maintains that _________________________.
(a) Swathmore killed Chartrukian
(b) Swathmore tried to kill him
(c) Chartrukian fell
(d) he tried to save Chartrukian
3. What happens when Midge and Brinkerhoff are in the Director's office?
(a) they are caught by Securioty
(b) they can't find the printout
(c) Hale walks in
(d) the Director walks in
4. Why does the Director tell Midge and Brinkerhoff not to interfere in Crypto?
(a) he isn't interested
(b) he knows there is a big intelligence coup in the works since he has been monitoring Swathmore's computer account
(c) he is tired after his long flight and not comprehending what they told him
(d) he doesn't beliefe Midge
5. What does Jabba learn from his assistant?
(a) Swathmore is looking for him
(b) the Director wants to see him
(c) there is a problem with the main databanks
(d) TRANSLTR has a virus
6. What do Swathmore and Susan think of the ring?
(a) it came from the NSA
(b) it is valuable
(c) the pass key is engraved on it
(d) it has NDAKOTA's email address
7. In trying to find Megan and the ring, Becker travels to the airport by _____________.
(c) private bauto
8. Susan's tracer program was ___________________.
(a) manually aborted by Hale
(b) incapacitated by a glitch
(d) improperly coded
9. While trying to find the ring, what doesn't Becker realize?
(a) that he is being followed by a man wearing wire rimmed glasses
(b) that he wont be paid
(c) that he is wasting his time
(d) that he is under observation by the police
10. Who feels threatened about a possible investigation if TRANSLTR is shut down?
(a) Susan Fletcher
(b) Greg Hale
(c) Phil Chartrukian
(d) Midge Wilken
11. What is missing from Tankado's possessions?
(a) a diary
(b) the safe deposit box key
(c) a ring
(d) his notes
12. What happened to Tankado's ring?
(a) it is in the box of Tankado's possessions
(b) he gave it to a Canadian before he died
(c) it is in police possession
(d) it is on Tankado's body
13. What does Becker find in the bathroom at the airport?
(a) he can't wash the mace-like substance out of his eyes
(b) Megan's body
(c) a bag with money
(d) a janitor's body
14. What is an anonymous server?
(a) it provides internet accountsq
(b) it allows for the dissemination of freeware
(c) it allows people to post their opinions on various topices
(d) it protects the identity of email users by being a middleman for email
15. What is TRANSLTR?
(a) a department at the CIA
(b) a codename for Susan Fletcher
(c) the NSA computer
(d) a book written by David Becker
Short Answer Questions
1. What is David Becker?
2. Swathmore calls Hale's bluff by __________________________.
3. Why is Susan called to work on a Saturday?
4. What does Swathmore do when he learns about Greg Hale?
5. When Susan is talking to Fletcher, Greg Hale _____________________.
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)