1. Where does Susan Fletcher work?
National Security Agency
2. What is David Becker?
a professor at Georgetown University
3. What is Susan Fletcher's occupation?
4. What is TRANSLTR?
the NSA computer
5. The first code writer was________________.
6. Why is Susan called to work on a Saturday?
TRANSLTR could not break a code
7. What is Digital Fortress?
a program that creates unbreakable codes
8. What did Tankado demand of Swathmore?
that the NSA make TRANSLTR public knowledge
This section contains 4,902 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)