|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 109 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There are twenty orange trees in the cathedral courtyard that are famous for ____________________________________.
(a) no reason
(b) being the birthplace of orange marmalade
(c) their beauty
(d) being the site of hanging in the Spanish Inquisition
2. When Susan and Swathmore are in Swathmore's office, what does he take out of his desk drawer?
(a) a gun
(b) a letter from Tankado
(c) a knife
(d) a printout of the pass key
3. Why does the Director tell Midge and Brinkerhoff not to interfere in Crypto?
(a) he knows there is a big intelligence coup in the works since he has been monitoring Swathmore's computer account
(b) he isn't interested
(c) he is tired after his long flight and not comprehending what they told him
(d) he doesn't beliefe Midge
4. When Jabba learns of the power failure in Crypto, he is not concerned about a virus until he learns that ____________________________.
(a) Swathmore can bypass Gauntlet
(b) Chartrukian is missing
(c) Hale is working with Tankado
(d) Swathmore is missing
5. Who offered to sell the pass key to Numataka?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens before Susan can leave the bathroom?
2. Jabba describes the problem in the data banks as what?
3. What does Jabba learn from his assistant?
4. When Hale regains consciousness, he tells Susan that ___________________________.
5. Why doesn't Baker recognize the man in the wire-rimmed glasses at Club Embrujo?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)