|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37 - 39 | Chapter 40 - 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is David Becker?
(a) a cryptologist at the National Security Council
(b) an analyst at the State Department
(c) a professor at Georgetown University
(d) an FBI agent
2. After looking at the files on Hale's computer, Susan suspects that __________________________.
(a) Hale lied about knowing Tankado
(b) Hale is not involved in the Digital Fortress problem
(d) Greg Hale is North Dakota
3. What is Dewdrop?
(a) the code key
(b) a pass code
(c) the hotel where the German is staying
(d) the name given to Becker by Clouchard
4. When loading the Digital Fortress into TRANSLTR, who bypassed the Gauntlet security features?
(b) Greg Hale
(c) Phil Chartrukian
(d) Susan Fletcher
5. While trying to find the ring, what doesn't Becker realize?
(a) that he wont be paid
(b) that he is under observation by the police
(c) that he is being followed by a man wearing wire rimmed glasses
(d) that he is wasting his time
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Digital Fortress?
2. What is TRANSLTR?
3. What does Swathmore want Susan Fletcher to do?
4. When Susan checks Hale's computer, she finds __________________________-.
5. How much is Numataka supposed to pay for the pass key?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)