|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 - 27 | Chapter 28 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Tankado's ring?
(a) it is in police possession
(b) it is on Tankado's body
(c) it is in the box of Tankado's possessions
(d) he gave it to a Canadian before he died
2. How does Becker try to find the German?
(a) he has Swathmore send a special team
(b) he obtains the address from Clouchard
(c) he reports the situation to the police
(d) he calls the escort services listed in the phone book
3. What is David Becker?
(a) an FBI agent
(b) an analyst at the State Department
(c) a cryptologist at the National Security Council
(d) a professor at Georgetown University
4. According to North Dakota, who killed Tankado?
(a) North Dakota's people
(b) the NSA
(c) Numatech Corporation
(d) the ARA
5. What is Dewdrop?
(a) the code key
(b) the hotel where the German is staying
(c) the name given to Becker by Clouchard
(d) a pass code
Short Answer Questions
1. When Susan is talking to Fletcher, Greg Hale _____________________.
2. When Swathmore tells Phil Chartrukian to leave, he doesn't. Why does he stay to run more tests on TRANSLTR?
3. What does Swathmore want Susan Fletcher to do?
4. Who or what is North Dakota?
5. How much is Numataka supposed to pay for the pass key?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)