|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 - 27 | Chapter 28 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Digital Fortress?
(a) a super secret NSA department
(b) a program that creates unbreakable codes
(c) an organization of hackers
(d) a super computer
2. Who or what is North Dakota?
(a) the name of the pass key
(b) the code name of Tankado's partner
(c) the name of Tankado's Internet site
(d) the name of an anonymous server
3. Tankado has given a copy of the pass key to a friend for safe keeping. What happens if anything happens to Tankado?
(a) the pass key will be destroyed
(b) the pass key will be made available to anyone for free
(c) the pass key will be auctioned to the highest bidder
(d) there is no indication of what will happen
4. When Swathmore tells Phil Chartrukian to leave, he doesn't. Why does he stay to run more tests on TRANSLTR?
(a) he is not clearned to use TRANSLTR
(b) he is on the payroll of Numataka
(c) he doesn't believe Swthmore's story and wants to provide his point
(d) he is the partner of Tankado
5. Swathmore tells Becker that ______________________.
(a) the ring is not important
(b) finding the ring is a matter of national security
(c) Tankado was murdered
(d) he is in danger
Short Answer Questions
1. While trying to find the ring, what doesn't Becker realize?
2. The first code writer was________________.
3. Why doesn't Becker leave Spain?
4. Why is Susan called to work on a Saturday?
5. When Susan is talking to Fletcher, Greg Hale _____________________.
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)