|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 - 27 | Chapter 28 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what is North Dakota?
(a) the name of an anonymous server
(b) the name of the pass key
(c) the name of Tankado's Internet site
(d) the code name of Tankado's partner
2. Swathmore tells Becker that ______________________.
(a) finding the ring is a matter of national security
(b) the ring is not important
(c) he is in danger
(d) Tankado was murdered
3. What is an anonymous server?
(a) it provides internet accountsq
(b) it allows for the dissemination of freeware
(c) it protects the identity of email users by being a middleman for email
(d) it allows people to post their opinions on various topices
4. What does Susan use to find the location of Tankado's partner's e-mail account?
(a) the FBI
(b) a supoena
(c) a tracer
(d) a wire tap
5. What is missing from Tankado's possessions?
(a) a diary
(b) the safe deposit box key
(c) his notes
(d) a ring
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Swathmore and Susan think of the ring?
2. Why is Susan called to work on a Saturday?
3. The first code writer was________________.
4. What were Tankado's plans for Digital Fortress?
5. What did Tankado demand of Swathmore?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)