Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Adventure of a Poet", Delia is___.
2. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what is the woman's initial response to the soldier's advances?
3. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what is the woman doing when the soldier first tries to touch her?
4. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what makes the soldier think that the woman sitting next to him wants him to touch her?
5. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", what do the police do when they arrive at the scene of the crime?
Essay Topic 1
What literary technique did you feel the author used most effectively in this book?
Essay Topic 2
Explore and discuss the human relations exhibited in the Postwar Stories.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the use of comic relief in the stories of "Difficult Loves."
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)