|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Desire in November", when did Barbagallo's clothes get stolen?
2. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", who is in charge of the robbery?
3. In "The Adventure of a Photographer", what does Antonio take pictures of at the end of the story?
4. In "The Adventure of a Photographer", what does Antonio buy?
5. In "The Adventure of a Bather", where is Isotta found when she receives help?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain why each of the stories in "Stories of Love and Loneliness" are indeed stories of love and loneliness.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how the stories in "Difficult Loves" are and are not dated.
Essay Topic 3
Sex is mentioned in many of the stories. Explore and discuss why it is important and why it is necessary.
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)