Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Adventure of a Poet", Delia is___.
2. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what is the woman's initial response to the soldier's advances?
3. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what is the woman doing when the soldier first tries to touch her?
4. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what makes the soldier think that the woman sitting next to him wants him to touch her?
5. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", what do the police do when they arrive at the scene of the crime?
Explore and discuss the human relations exhibited in the Postwar Stories.
Explore and discuss how the mood and tone of a story influences a reader's perception, perhaps mentioning:
A) "Hunger at Bevera"
B) "Transit Bed"
C) "Desire in November" or
D) "One of the Three Is Still Alive"
Explain how the stories in "Difficult Loves" are and are not dated.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)