|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Dollars and the Demimondaine", who goes into the bar first?
(b) La Bolognese.
(d) Mad Maria.
2. In "Desire in November", how does Linda react to Barbagallo?
(a) She vomits.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She screams.
(d) She is disgusted.
3. In "Desire in November", what did Barbagallo get arrested for repeatedly?
(a) Sexual harassment.
(c) Public nudity.
4. In "Desire in November", what does Barbagallo touch repeatedly?
(a) Falling snow.
(b) Running water.
(c) Fur coats.
5. In "Dollars and the Demimondaine", who are La Bolognese and Mad Maria?
(b) Emanuele's mother and aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Adventure of a Bather", where is Isotta found when she receives help?
2. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", where does the story take place?
3. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", who throws a cake in Uora-Uora's face?
4. In "The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man", what does Amilcare worry about?
5. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", how does Federico travel?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)