|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", where does the survivor emerge from in order to escape?
(a) A beaver den.
(b) A sewage drain.
(c) A basement.
(d) A cave.
2. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what does Libereso try to give Maria-nunziata?
(a) A kiss.
(c) A ring, necklace and earrings.
(d) Amphibians, reptiles, fish, bugs and worms.
3. In "Animal Woods", who tends to confiscate livestock?
4. In "Fear on the Footpath", what is Binda's occupation?
5. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", which word best describes Signorina De Magistris' physical appearance?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Lazy Sons", who doesn't read his books?
2. In "The Enchanted Garden", where does the story take place?
3. In "Man in the Wasteland", what is Baciccin's nickname?
4. In "Man in the Wasteland", who complains about his luck?
5. In "Animal Woods", who is given a baby chick?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "The Enchanted Garden", how do Serenella and Giovannino perceive the little boy in the house?
2. In "The Adventure of a Reader", what does Amedeo like to do?
3. In "The Adventure of a Clerk", what is the clerk doing?
4. In "Desire in November", why is Barbagallo by the fur shop?
5. In "Dollars and the Demimondaine", how does Emanuele try to get Jolanda out of the bar?
6. Describe Libereso from "Adam, One Afternoon".
7. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", how does the one man escape?
8. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", how do Zefferino and Signorina De Magistris' outlooks on life differ?
9. In "Animal Woods", how does the German soldier die?
10. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", who are the three men and why are they in their predicament?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)