|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", who are the three people?
2. In "Mine Field", what is one of the characters trying to cross?
(a) A river.
(b) A mountain pass.
(c) A street.
(d) A field.
3. In "Hunger at Bevera", what does Bisma bring back to the citizens of Bevera?
(a) Cold beer.
4. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", where are the three people thrown?
(a) Into a fire.
(b) Over a cliff into rocks.
(c) A crevasse called the Witch's Hole.
(d) The river Thames.
5. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", what does one of the three people land on?
(a) A lilypad.
(b) A stake.
(c) His fat friend.
(d) An unburnt coal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language was "Difficult Loves" originally written in?
2. In "Man in the Wasteland", who ruins the hunt?
3. In "Going to Headquarters", where does the story take place?
4. In "Man in the Wasteland", what is Baciccin's nickname?
5. In "Going to Headquarters", who are the characters?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Libereso from "Adam, One Afternoon".
2. In "Lazy Sons", what is the family dynamic?
3. In "Man in the Wasteland", how does Baciccin ruin hunting for the boy and his father?
4. In "Animal Woods", why are the animals in the woods?
5. Describe Binda of "Fear on the Footpath".
6. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Maria-nunziata's understanding of sex?
7. In "Man in the Wasteland", what does Baciccin complain about?
8. What is the surprise ending of "A Ship Loaded with Crabs"?
9. Describe the narrator in "The House of the Beehives".
10. Describe some examples of the sons' laziness in "Lazy Sons".
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)