|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is strange about Libereso's appearance?
(a) He has one leg.
(b) He is extremely tall.
(c) He has a mole on his foot.
(d) He has long hair.
2. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", who are the better swimmers?
(a) The Dolori gang.
(b) The Gucci gang.
(c) The dogs.
(d) The Arenella gang.
3. In "Lazy Sons", why is the family business failing?
(a) The business doesn't really exist.
(b) Bad recipes.
(c) Bad location.
(d) Lack of workers.
4. In "The Enchanted Garden", where does the story take place?
(a) The Alps.
(b) A school room.
(c) The children's house.
(d) A garden.
5. In "The Crow Comes Last", where does the boy chase the soldier?
(a) Into a field.
(b) Into the woods.
(c) Into a church.
(d) Into the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Fear on the Footpath", what is Binda's occupation?
2. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", what does the survivor worry s/he will be driven to?
3. In "The House of the Beehives", where does the narrator live?
4. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", where are the three people thrown?
5. In "Mine Field", who walks through the mine field?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Man in the Wasteland", how does Baciccin ruin hunting for the boy and his father?
2. In "The House of the Beehives", what crime was committed? Describe it.
3. In "Man in the Wasteland", what does Baciccin complain about?
4. In "The Adventure of a Bather", who finally helps the bather?
5. Describe Bisma of "Hunger in Bevera".
6. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", how does the narrator perceive the Goatherd?
7. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", how does the Dolori gang perceive the Arenella gang at the beginning of the story?
8. Describe the characters of Delia and Usnelli in "The Adventure of a Poet".
9. In "The Adventure of a Reader", what does Amedeo like to do?
10. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", where is the traveler going and why?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)