|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", who rescues Signorina De Magistris?
(a) Her lover.
(b) Ollie the Octopus.
(d) Zeffirino's father.
2. In "The Crow Comes Last", what does the boy become?
(a) A sniper.
(b) A fisherman.
(c) A priest.
(d) A spy.
3. In "Animal Woods", what attacks the soldier?
(a) A wildcat.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A pig.
(d) A cow.
4. In "Man in the Wasteland", who talks to the boy?
(a) The dog.
5. In "Man in the Wasteland", what are the father and son hunting?
(c) Wild boar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", how do the Dolori boys get out to the ship?
2. In "Mine Field", what happens at the end of the story?
3. In "Lazy Sons", who thinks Andrea is cruel?
4. In "Man in the Wasteland", where does the boy wait?
5. In "Going to Headquarters", where does the story take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Lazy Sons", what is the family dynamic?
2. In "Man in the Wasteland", what does Baciccin complain about?
3. Describe the narrator in "The House of the Beehives".
4. Describe Bisma of "Hunger in Bevera".
5. What is the story "Mine Field" about?
6. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", how does the Dolori gang perceive the Arenella gang at the beginning of the story?
7. In "The Enchanted Garden", how do Serenella and Giovannino perceive the little boy in the house?
8. Describe Baciccin of "Man in the Wasteland".
9. In "Lazy Sons", what does Pietro think of his brother, Andrea? Why is this ironic?
10. Describe some examples of the sons' laziness in "Lazy Sons".
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)