|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Animal Woods", who is given a baby chick?
(a) A child.
(c) The widow.
(d) The soldier.
2. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Maria-nunziata's profession?
(b) Grocery clerk.
(d) Stay-at-home mom.
3. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", who are the three people?
4. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", who narrates?
(b) The Goatherd.
5. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Libereso's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Going to Headquarters", who are the characters?
2. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", what is used as a shield?
3. In "Lazy Sons", what do Pietro and Andrea like to do?
4. In "Lazy Sons", who doesn't read his books?
5. In "Mine Field", who are the characters?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", how does the narrator perceive the Goatherd?
2. Describe the little boy in "The Crow Comes Last".
3. In "The Enchanted Garden", describe Serenella and Giovannino's relationship.
4. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", how do Zefferino and Signorina De Magistris' outlooks on life differ?
5. Describe some examples of the sons' laziness in "Lazy Sons".
6. What is the surprise ending of "A Ship Loaded with Crabs"?
7. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", who are the three men and why are they in their predicament?
8. What is the family dynamic portrayed in "A Goatherd at Luncheon"?
9. Describe Binda of "Fear on the Footpath".
10. In "The Enchanted Garden", how do Serenella and Giovannino perceive the little boy in the house?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)