|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", who are the three people?
2. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what do the Dolori boys find below deck?
(b) The Arenella gang.
(c) A dead body.
3. In "Man in the Wasteland", what are the father and son hunting?
(a) Wild boar.
4. In "The Enchanted Garden", what are the children wearing?
(a) School uniforms.
(b) Bathing suits.
(c) Dirty overalls.
(d) Halloween costumes.
5. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", Zeffirino loves to ___.
(c) Play baseball.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Man in the Wasteland", who talks to the boy?
2. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Libereso's profession?
3. In "Going to Headquarters", who is a spy?
4. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what does Libereso try to give Maria-nunziata?
5. In "Lazy Sons", why is the family business failing?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Hunger in Bevera", what happens to Bisma?
2. In "Man in the Wasteland", how does Baciccin ruin hunting for the boy and his father?
3. In "Lazy Sons", what does Pietro think of his brother, Andrea? Why is this ironic?
4. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", how does the Dolori gang perceive the Arenella gang at the beginning of the story?
5. In "Animal Woods", why are the animals in the woods?
6. Describe Zefferino of "Big Fish, Little Fish".
7. Describe the little boy in "The Crow Comes Last".
8. Describe some examples of the sons' laziness in "Lazy Sons".
9. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", how does the one man escape?
10. Describe Libereso from "Adam, One Afternoon".
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)