|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", who narrates?
(b) The Goatherd.
2. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", where does the survivor emerge from in order to escape?
(a) A sewage drain.
(b) A beaver den.
(c) A basement.
(d) A cave.
3. In "The House of the Beehives", what does the narrator do to the dark woman?
(a) Teaches her to live in the forest.
(b) Humiliates her in front of the whole town.
(c) Rapes and murders her.
4. In "Man in the Wasteland", who holds the gun?
(a) The father.
(b) Baciccin's daughter.
(d) The boy.
5. In "Animal Woods", what explodes piece by piece in the soldier's hand?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A pig.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Lazy Sons", who asks Pietro and Andrea to work?
2. In "The Crow Comes Last", where does the soldier hide?
3. In "Lazy Sons", who is the narrator?
4. In "Fear on the Footpath", what is Binda's occupation?
5. In "Going to Headquarters", who dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", how does the one man escape?
2. In "Lazy Sons", what is the family dynamic?
3. Describe Binda of "Fear on the Footpath".
4. Describe Bisma of "Hunger in Bevera".
5. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", how do Zefferino and Signorina De Magistris' outlooks on life differ?
6. In "The Enchanted Garden", describe Serenella and Giovannino's relationship.
7. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Maria-nunziata's understanding of sex?
8. In "Man in the Wasteland", what does Baciccin complain about?
9. In "Animal Woods", why are the animals in the woods?
10. In "The Enchanted Garden", how do Serenella and Giovannino perceive the little boy in the house?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)