|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is strange about Libereso's appearance?
(a) He has one leg.
(b) He has long hair.
(c) He has a mole on his foot.
(d) He is extremely tall.
2. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", what do the goatherd and Quinto have in common?
(a) They are going to Africa together.
(b) They are about the same age.
(c) They are both studying to be lawyers.
(d) They both like the same girl.
3. In "Lazy Sons", who helps the family with their business?
(a) Pietro's girlfriend.
(d) No one.
4. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", what is the goatherds name?
5. In "The House of the Beehives", what does the narrator hate?
(c) Bad smells.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Lazy Sons", how old are Pietro and Andrea?
2. In "Lazy Sons", what do Pietro and Andrea like to do?
3. In "The House of the Beehives", what is the narrator's name?
4. In "Mine Field", who are the characters?
5. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", what attacks Signorina De Magistris?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Zefferino of "Big Fish, Little Fish".
2. Describe Libereso from "Adam, One Afternoon".
3. Describe some examples of the sons' laziness in "Lazy Sons".
4. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", how does the Dolori gang perceive the Arenella gang at the beginning of the story?
5. In "Man in the Wasteland", how does Baciccin ruin hunting for the boy and his father?
6. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", who are the three men and why are they in their predicament?
7. In "Lazy Sons", what is the family dynamic?
8. Describe Binda of "Fear on the Footpath".
9. In "The House of the Beehives", what crime was committed? Describe it.
10. Describe the narrator in "The House of the Beehives".
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)