|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is strange about Libereso's appearance?
(a) He has long hair.
(b) He has one leg.
(c) He is extremely tall.
(d) He has a mole on his foot.
2. In "Fear on the Footpath", who does Binda imagine he sees?
(a) Ulysses S. Grant.
(c) His dog named Kitty.
3. In "Lazy Sons", how old are Pietro and Andrea?
(a) Young adults.
(b) Old men.
(c) Old women.
4. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", what is the goatherds name?
5. In "Fear on the Footpath", what major event is happening?
(a) The Spanish Inquisition.
(b) World War I.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Man in the Wasteland", who ruins the hunt?
2. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", what does one of the three people land on?
3. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", how do the Dolori boys get out to the ship?
4. In "Animal Woods", where do the townspeople hide their animals?
5. In "The Enchanted Garden", what does the little boy like about the little girl?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", how does the one man escape?
2. What is the story "Mine Field" about?
3. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Maria-nunziata's understanding of sex?
4. Describe the little boy in "The Crow Comes Last".
5. In "The House of the Beehives", what crime was committed? Describe it.
6. Describe some examples of the sons' laziness in "Lazy Sons".
7. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", how do Zefferino and Signorina De Magistris' outlooks on life differ?
8. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", what does the one man survive through?
9. In "Fear on the Footpath", what does Binda think he sees?
10. Describe Baciccin of "Man in the Wasteland".
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)