|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Lazy Sons", what business does the family own?
(a) A farm.
(b) A convenience store.
(c) A bank.
(d) A bakery.
2. In "The Crow Comes Last", where does the boy chase the soldier?
(a) Into the woods.
(b) Into a field.
(c) Into the river.
(d) Into a church.
3. In "Man in the Wasteland", who complains about his luck?
(a) The father.
(b) The dog.
(c) The boy.
4. In "The Enchanted Garden", what do the children see in the house?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A little boy.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A man and a woman arguing.
5. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", how do the Dolori boys get out to the ship?
(a) They walk.
(b) They swim.
(c) They parachute in.
(d) They anchor their ship right next to it and jump on.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Man in the Wasteland", who ruins the hunt?
2. In "Hunger at Bevera", how does Bisma leave town?
3. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", who rescues Signorina De Magistris?
4. In "Going to Headquarters", where does the story take place?
5. In "Hunger at Bevera", who is fighting around the citizens of Bevera?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", how does the one man escape?
2. In "Hunger in Bevera", what happens to Bisma?
3. Describe Baciccin of "Man in the Wasteland".
4. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Maria-nunziata's understanding of sex?
5. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", what does the one man survive through?
6. Describe Bisma of "Hunger in Bevera".
7. What is the surprise ending of "A Ship Loaded with Crabs"?
8. What is the story "Mine Field" about?
9. Describe the unarmed man in "Going to Headquarters".
10. Describe the little boy in "The Crow Comes Last".
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)