|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Going to Headquarters", where does the story take place?
(a) The woods.
(b) An army camp.
(d) An abandoned church.
2. In "Fear on the Footpath", what is Binda's occupation?
3. In "Mine Field", what happens at the end of the story?
(a) The old woman laughs at the old man.
(b) The young an explodes.
(c) The old man explodes.
(d) The young man continues on his way.
4. In "Man in the Wasteland", what are the father and son hunting?
(d) Wild boar.
5. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", Zeffirino loves to ___.
(a) Play baseball.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Hunger at Bevera", who is the last person with livestock?
2. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", whose idea was it to have the goatherd to lunch?
3. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", where do Signorina De Magistris and Zeffirino keep the fish they have caught?
4. In "The Enchanted Garden", what are the names of the children?
5. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", what does one of the three people land on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the narrator in "The House of the Beehives".
2. Describe the unarmed man in "Going to Headquarters".
3. What is the surprise ending of "A Ship Loaded with Crabs"?
4. In "Man in the Wasteland", what does Baciccin complain about?
5. Describe Baciccin of "Man in the Wasteland".
6. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", how does the Dolori gang perceive the Arenella gang at the beginning of the story?
7. What is the story "Mine Field" about?
8. In "The Enchanted Garden", how do Serenella and Giovannino perceive the little boy in the house?
9. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Maria-nunziata's understanding of sex?
10. In "Fear on the Footpath", what does Binda think he sees?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)