|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Sleeping Like Dogs", where does the story take place?
(a) A homeless shelter.
(b) A train station stairwell.
(c) A ship's hull.
(d) An apartment complex.
2. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", who is the first to eat a pastry?
(a) The policemen.
3. In "The Adventure of a Photographer", who does Antonino Paraggi look down upon?
(a) Amateur photographers.
4. "The Adventure of a Clerk," who does Enrico talk to at work?
(a) His wife.
(b) His boss.
(c) His sister.
(d) His best friend.
5. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", who is Cinzia?
(a) Federico's girlfriend.
(b) Federico's maid.
(c) Federico's sister.
(d) Federico's mother.
6. In "The Adventure of a Bather", what does Isotta lose?
(a) Her bikini top.
(b) Her bikini bottom.
(c) Her towel.
(d) Her goggles.
7. In "Sleeping Like Dogs", how does Belmoretto rent out the object he himself has rented?
(a) By the minute.
(b) By the half hour.
(c) Per psychic reading.
(d) Per meal.
8. In "Transit Bed", what is Seddu's profession?
(a) Hotel owner.
(c) Police officer.
9. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what is the woman doing when the soldier first tries to touch her?
(b) Talking to her friend.
10. In "The Adventure of a Poet", Delia is___.
11. In "Dollars and the Demimondaine", who are La Bolognese and Mad Maria?
(a) Emanuele's mother and aunt.
12. In "The Adventure of a Poet", who does Delia talk to?
13. In "Transit Bed", who is running from the police?
14. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", who is still in the pastry shop when the police arrive?
(c) A monkey.
15. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", who sits next to the soldier?
(a) A waitress.
(b) A widow.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) A nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Adventure of a Clerk," what does Enrico want to talk about but can't?
2. In "Transit Bed", where does Gim hide?
3. In "The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man", what does Amilcare put on glasses to look at?
4. In "The Adventure of a Poet", where does the story take place?
5. In "The Adventure of a Reader", what does the woman do in front of Amedeo?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)