|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Adventure of a Reader", what does Amedeo do while having sex?
(b) Falls asleep.
(c) Reads his book.
(d) Sneezes repeatedly.
2. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", where does Federico live?
(c) Northern Italy.
3. "The Adventure of a Clerk," how does Enrico Gnei feel after starting work?
4. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", how does Federico travel?
(a) By train.
(b) By walking.
(c) By plane.
(d) By car.
5. In "The Adventure of a Reader", where does Amedeo like to read?
(a) The beach.
(b) His kitchen.
(c) In his bedroom.
(d) On the bus.
6. In "The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man", who had Amilcare been in love with?
(a) Mad Maria.
(b) A peasant woman.
(c) His sister.
(d) Isa Maria Bietti.
7. In "Sleeping Like Dogs", who does Belmoretto go to see?
(a) His mother.
(b) Mad Maria.
(c) A psychic.
(d) La Bolognese.
8. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", who sits next to the soldier?
(a) An elderly woman.
(b) A nun.
(c) A widow.
(d) A waitress.
9. In "The Adventure of a Bather", what does Isotta lose?
(a) Her bikini top.
(b) Her towel.
(c) Her bikini bottom.
(d) Her goggles.
10. In "The Adventure of a Photographer", what is Antonino Paraggi's profession?
(a) Performance artist.
11. In "The Adventure of a Poet", what does Usnelli have a hard time doing?
(c) Being happy.
12. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", where does the story take place?
(a) On a train.
(b) On a bus.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) On a boat.
13. In "Desire in November", what does Barbagallo fall asleep on?
(a) A table top.
(b) A bed of hay.
(c) A bed of furs.
(d) A church pew.
14. In "Dollars and the Demimondaine", how do Emanuele and Jolanda make a living?
(a) Tending bar.
(b) Selling American dollars.
(c) Cleaning houses.
(d) Pimping Jolanda.
15. In "Desire in November", what is Linda's occupation?
(d) Fur shop assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", who throws a cake in Uora-Uora's face?
2. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what is the woman's initial response to the soldier's advances?
3. In "The Adventure of a Bather", who helps Isotta?
4. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", who is in charge of the robbery?
5. In "The Adventure of a Poet", where do Usnelli and Delia go swimming?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)