|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Adventure of a Poet", Delia is___.
2. In "Desire in November", what did Barbagallo get arrested for repeatedly?
(a) Sexual harassment.
(c) Public nudity.
3. In "Transit Bed", what does Gim want while hiding?
(a) A gin and tonic.
(b) A sandwich.
4. In "Transit Bed", who is Lilin?
(a) Armanda's brother.
(b) Gim's idol.
(c) Armanda's husband.
(d) Armanda's son.
5. In "The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man", what does Amilcare get?
(b) A magnifying glass.
6. In "The Adventure of a Clerk," what has Enrico Gnei been doing all night?
(a) Drinking coffee with his sister.
(c) Sleeping soundly.
(d) Having a one-night stand.
7. In "Desire in November", what does Barbagallo touch repeatedly?
(a) Running water.
(c) Falling snow.
(d) Fur coats.
8. In "The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man", where does Amilcare go?
(a) To his hometown.
(b) To his mother's house.
(c) To his favorite cafe.
(d) Hong Kong.
9. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", who sits next to the soldier?
(a) A waitress.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) A widow.
(d) A nun.
10. In "The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man", what does Amilcare no longer enjoy?
(a) Taking a shower.
(b) Being a child.
(d) Eating pastries.
11. In "Desire in November", what does Linda do for Barbagallo?
(a) Wash his underwear.
(b) Cook a meal for him.
(c) Finds a bed for him.
(d) Gives him a bath.
12. In "The Adventure of a Bather", where is Isotta found when she receives help?
(a) In the bathtub.
(b) In the tanning bed.
(c) Clinging to a buoy.
(d) On the diving board.
13. In "The Adventure of a Bather", what is Isotta's occupation?
14. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", where does Federico live?
(b) Northern Italy.
15. In "The Adventure of a Reader", where does Amedeo like to read?
(a) On the bus.
(b) In his bedroom.
(c) The beach.
(d) His kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", who is in charge of the robbery?
2. In "The Adventure of a Poet", what does Delia like to do that Usnelli does not?
3. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", who is still in the pastry shop when the police arrive?
4. In "Dollars and the Demimondaine", who gets arrested?
5. In "Dollars and the Demimondaine", who goes into the bar first?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)