|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", how does Federico travel?
(a) By train.
(b) By car.
(c) By plane.
(d) By walking.
2. In "Transit Bed", who is running from the police?
3. In "Desire in November", what does Linda do for Barbagallo?
(a) Cook a meal for him.
(b) Gives him a bath.
(c) Finds a bed for him.
(d) Wash his underwear.
4. In "Transit Bed", who gets kicked out of bed?
(a) No one.
5. In "Transit Bed", what is Gim's profession?
6. In "Dollars and the Demimondaine", who gets arrested?
(a) A sailor.
(b) No one.
7. In "The Adventure of a Reader", where does Amedeo like to read?
(a) On the bus.
(b) In his bedroom.
(c) The beach.
(d) His kitchen.
8. In "The Adventure of a Poet", what is the relationship between Usnelli and Delia?
(a) Boyfriend and girlfriend.
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) Business partners.
(d) Husband and wife.
9. In "The Adventure of a Photographer", what does Antonio become obsessed with?
(a) Painting pictures of his friends' children.
(b) Admiring Bice's photography.
(c) Yelling at strangers.
(d) Taking pictures of Bice.
10. In "The Adventure of a Reader", why does the woman get mad at Amedeo?
(a) He stole her book.
(b) He is reading and not paying enough attention to her.
(c) He burps in her face.
(d) He keeps staring at her chest.
11. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", what does Federico do while traveling?
(a) He reads.
(b) He eats.
(c) He sleeps.
(d) He makes phone calls.
12. In "Desire in November", what is the priest giving away?
(a) Frozen turkeys.
(c) Wool socks.
(d) Flannel underwear.
13. In "The Adventure of a Bather", what does Isotta lose?
(a) Her goggles.
(b) Her bikini top.
(c) Her bikini bottom.
(d) Her towel.
14. In "The Adventure of a Poet", what does Delia like to do that Usnelli does not?
(a) Go hiking.
(c) Talk to the locals.
(d) Drink wine.
15. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", who is the first to eat a pastry?
(c) The policemen.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Adventure of a Clerk," who does Enrico talk to at work?
2. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what makes the soldier think that the woman sitting next to him wants him to touch her?
3. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what is implied at the end of the story?
4. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what is the woman's initial response to the soldier's advances?
5. In "Desire in November", where does the story take place?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)