Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Adventure of a Poet", Delia is___.
2. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what is the woman's initial response to the soldier's advances?
(a) She screams.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She changes seats.
(d) She pushes him away.
3. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what is the woman doing when the soldier first tries to touch her?
(c) Talking to her friend.
4. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what makes the soldier think that the woman sitting next to him wants him to touch her?
(a) She accidentally touches him.
(b) He reads her mind.
(c) She tells him.
(d) Her friend told him so.
5. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", what do the police do when they arrive at the scene of the crime?
(a) Eat pastries.
(b) Arrest Ditto.
(c) Arrest Baby.
(d) Wrangle a monkey.
6. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", how does Federico travel?
(a) By plane.
(b) By car.
(c) By train.
(d) By walking.
7. "The Adventure of a Clerk," what does Enrico want to talk about but can't?
(a) His weird dreams.
(b) His wife's pregnancy.
(c) His stomach flu.
(d) His wonderful night.
8. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", who sits next to the soldier?
(a) A widow.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) A waitress.
(d) A nun.
9. In "The Adventure of a Bather", who helps Isotta?
(a) A foreign man.
(b) A boy and his father.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
10. In "The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man", who had Amilcare been in love with?
(a) A peasant woman.
(b) His sister.
(c) Mad Maria.
(d) Isa Maria Bietti.
11. In "The Adventure of a Photographer", what does Antonio buy?
(a) A new easel.
(b) A potter's wheel.
(c) A new outfit.
(d) An old-fashioned camera.
12. In "Sleeping Like Dogs", how does Belmoretto rent out the object he himself has rented?
(a) Per psychic reading.
(b) By the half hour.
(c) Per meal.
(d) By the minute.
13. In "The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man", what does Amilcare get?
(d) A magnifying glass.
14. In "Dollars and the Demimondaine", who are La Bolognese and Mad Maria?
(d) Emanuele's mother and aunt.
15. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", where does the story take place?
(a) On a train.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) On a boat.
(d) On a bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what is implied at the end of the story?
2. In "Desire in November", how is Barbagallo perceived by most women?
3. In "The Adventure of a Reader", where does Amedeo like to read?
4. In "Transit Bed", who is Lilin?
5. In "Transit Bed", who gets kicked out of bed?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)