|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man", what has Amilcare been avoiding?
(a) His ex-girlfriend.
(b) Taking a shower.
(c) His hometown.
(d) Reading the papers.
2. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", is Federico rich?
(a) He is at the beginning but not at the end.
(d) It doesn't say.
3. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", how does Federico travel?
(a) By train.
(b) By car.
(c) By walking.
(d) By plane.
4. In "The Adventure of a Reader", what does the woman do in front of Amedeo?
(a) Changes out of her bikini.
(b) Kisses another man.
(c) Takes a shower.
5. In "Transit Bed", who is Lilin?
(a) Armanda's son.
(b) Gim's idol.
(c) Armanda's brother.
(d) Armanda's husband.
6. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", who throws a cake in Uora-Uora's face?
(a) A monkey.
(c) The policemen.
7. In "The Adventure of a Photographer", what does Antonio buy?
(a) A new easel.
(b) A new outfit.
(c) An old-fashioned camera.
(d) A potter's wheel.
8. In "The Adventure of a Bather", where is Isotta found when she receives help?
(a) Clinging to a buoy.
(b) In the tanning bed.
(c) In the bathtub.
(d) On the diving board.
9. In "Sleeping Like Dogs", who does Belmoretto go to see?
(a) A psychic.
(b) His mother.
(c) Mad Maria.
(d) La Bolognese.
10. In "Transit Bed", what does Gim want while hiding?
(b) A gin and tonic.
(d) A sandwich.
11. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", where does the story take place?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) On a boat.
(c) On a train.
(d) On a bus.
12. In "Sleeping Like Dogs", how does Belmoretto rent out the object he himself has rented?
(a) Per meal.
(b) Per psychic reading.
(c) By the half hour.
(d) By the minute.
13. "The Adventure of a Clerk," who does Enrico talk to at work?
(a) His boss.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His sister.
(d) His wife.
14. In "Desire in November", what is the priest giving away?
(a) Flannel underwear.
(b) Wool socks.
(d) Frozen turkeys.
15. In "The Adventure of a Poet", who is the poet?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Adventure of a Poet", what does Usnelli have a hard time doing?
2. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", who is the first to eat a pastry?
3. In "The Adventure of a Poet", what is the relationship between Usnelli and Delia?
4. In "The Adventure of a Bather", what is the setting?
5. In "The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man", who had Amilcare been in love with?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)