|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Adventure of a Clerk," how does Enrico Gnei feel after starting work?
2. In "Transit Bed", who is running from the police?
3. In "The Adventure of a Poet", who does Delia talk to?
4. In "The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man", what does Amilcare put on glasses to look at?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) His apartment.
(d) His food.
5. In "Dollars and the Demimondaine", who are La Bolognese and Mad Maria?
(a) Emanuele's mother and aunt.
6. In "The Adventure of a Poet", where does the story take place?
(a) A factory.
(b) A desert.
(c) The tundra.
(d) A coastal town.
7. In "The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man", what does Amilcare get?
(a) A magnifying glass.
8. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", who is in charge of the robbery?
(c) A monkey.
9. In "The Adventure of a Clerk," what has Enrico Gnei been doing all night?
(a) Having a one-night stand.
(b) Drinking coffee with his sister.
(d) Sleeping soundly.
10. In "The Adventure of a Photographer", what is Antonino Paraggi's profession?
(a) Performance artist.
11. In "The Adventure of a Poet", what does Usnelli have a hard time doing?
(b) Being happy.
12. In "The Adventure of a Photographer", who does Antonino Paraggi look down upon?
(a) Amateur photographers.
13. In "Dollars and the Demimondaine", how do Emanuele and Jolanda make a living?
(a) Selling American dollars.
(b) Pimping Jolanda.
(c) Tending bar.
(d) Cleaning houses.
14. In "The Adventure of a Reader", what does Amedeo do while having sex?
(a) Falls asleep.
(c) Reads his book.
(d) Sneezes repeatedly.
15. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", what does Federico do when he gets to Cinzia?
(a) He cooks her dinner.
(b) He starts thinking about how little time he has before going home.
(c) He makes love to her.
(d) He buys her flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", who is Cinzia?
2. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", where does Cinzia live?
3. In "The Adventure of a Bather", what does Isotta lose?
4. In "Desire in November", what does Barbagallo fall asleep on?
5. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what is implied at the end of the story?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)