|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Transit Bed", where does Gim hide?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The trunk of a car.
(c) In a closet.
(d) The shed.
2. In "The Adventure of a Photographer", who does Antonino Paraggi look down upon?
(c) Amateur photographers.
3. In "The Adventure of a Poet", what does Usnelli have a hard time doing?
(c) Being happy.
4. In "Transit Bed", who is running from the police?
5. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", where does Cinzia live?
(d) New York City.
6. In "The Adventure of a Poet", where does the story take place?
(a) The tundra.
(b) A desert.
(c) A factory.
(d) A coastal town.
7. In "Desire in November", what is Linda's occupation?
(b) Fur shop assistant.
8. In "The Adventure of a Bather", what does Isotta lose?
(a) Her goggles.
(b) Her bikini top.
(c) Her towel.
(d) Her bikini bottom.
9. In "Transit Bed", what does Gim want while hiding?
(a) A sandwich.
(c) A gin and tonic.
10. "The Adventure of a Clerk," who does Enrico talk to at work?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His boss.
(c) His sister.
(d) His wife.
11. In "The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man", what does Amilcare no longer enjoy?
(a) Eating pastries.
(b) Being a child.
(c) Taking a shower.
12. In "The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man", who had Amilcare been in love with?
(a) Isa Maria Bietti.
(b) A peasant woman.
(c) Mad Maria.
(d) His sister.
13. In "Transit Bed", what is Gim's profession?
14. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", who is still in the pastry shop when the police arrive?
(a) A monkey.
15. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", who sits next to the soldier?
(a) A waitress.
(b) A nun.
(c) A widow.
(d) An elderly woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", how does Federico travel?
2. In "The Adventure of a Bather", where is Isotta found when she receives help?
3. In "Sleeping Like Dogs", how does Belmoretto rent out the object he himself has rented?
4. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", who is in charge of the robbery?
5. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", what does Federico do while traveling?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)