|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Man in the Wasteland", who claims nothing is his fault?
(a) The son.
(c) Baciccin's son.
(d) The father.
2. In "The Crow Comes Last", where does the soldier hide?
(a) Behind a rock.
(b) In a ditch.
(c) Behind a tree.
(d) In an apse.
3. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", who narrates?
(a) The Goatherd.
4. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Libereso's profession?
5. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", where do Signorina De Magistris and Zeffirino keep the fish they have caught?
(a) In a bucket.
(b) In a backpack.
(c) In a tide pool.
(d) In a cooler.
6. In "Hunger at Bevera", who is the last person with livestock?
(a) The mother.
(c) The priest.
7. In "The Enchanted Garden", what do the children eat?
(c) Sponge cake.
(d) Ice cream.
8. In "The Crow Comes Last", what does the boy become?
(a) A priest.
(b) A sniper.
(c) A fisherman.
(d) A spy.
9. In "Lazy Sons", what do Pietro and Andrea like to do?
(a) Sing and dance.
(b) Sleep late, smoke, and watch billiards.
(c) Chase women.
(d) Work in the family store.
10. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what does Libereso try to give Maria-nunziata?
(b) A ring, necklace and earrings.
(c) A kiss.
(d) Amphibians, reptiles, fish, bugs and worms.
11. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what do the Dolori boys find below deck?
(a) A dead body.
(d) The Arenella gang.
12. In "Man in the Wasteland", who ruins the hunt?
(a) The dog.
(b) Baciccin's daughter.
(c) The father.
13. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", what does the survivor worry s/he will be driven to?
(a) Drinking his own urine.
(d) Throwing rocks.
14. In "Hunger at Bevera", what does Bisma bring back to the citizens of Bevera?
(b) Cold beer.
15. In "Going to Headquarters", who is a spy?
(b) The unarmed man.
(c) No one.
(d) The soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", whose idea was it to have the goatherd to lunch?
2. In "Animal Woods", who is the worst shot in town?
3. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", what does one of the three people land on?
4. In "Fear on the Footpath", where is Binda trying to go?
5. In "Going to Headquarters", who are the characters?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)