|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Animal Woods", who tends to confiscate livestock?
2. In "The Enchanted Garden", what are the children wearing?
(a) Halloween costumes.
(b) Dirty overalls.
(c) School uniforms.
(d) Bathing suits.
3. In "Hunger at Bevera", what does Bisma bring back to the citizens of Bevera?
(b) Cold beer.
4. In "The House of the Beehives", what does the narrator hate?
(c) Bad smells.
5. In "Man in the Wasteland", who complains about his luck?
(a) The boy.
(c) The dog.
(d) The father.
6. In "Fear on the Footpath", where is Binda trying to go?
(a) Vendetta's camp.
7. In "The Crow Comes Last", what does the boy become?
(a) A sniper.
(b) A priest.
(c) A fisherman.
(d) A spy.
8. In "Fear on the Footpath", who does Binda imagine he sees?
(c) Ulysses S. Grant.
(d) His dog named Kitty.
9. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", what attacks Signorina De Magistris?
(a) An octopus.
(b) A pack of dogs.
(c) A bear.
(d) A shark.
10. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", what is Signorina De Magistris doing when Zeffirino finds her?
(b) Playing the guitar.
11. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", what is the goatherds name?
12. In "Lazy Sons", who doesn't read his books?
(c) The father.
13. In "Hunger at Bevera", who is the last person with livestock?
(a) The mother.
(b) The priest.
14. In "Man in the Wasteland", what is Baciccin's nickname?
(a) Baciccin the Blissful.
(c) Baciccin the Lucky.
(d) Baciccin the Irritating.
15. In "Hunger at Bevera", how does Bisma leave town?
(a) He runs.
(b) He walks.
(c) He drives.
(d) He rides a mule.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Man in the Wasteland", where does the boy wait?
2. In "Lazy Sons", who thinks Andrea is cruel?
3. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", who are the three people?
4. Who is the author of "Difficult Loves"?
5. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", which word best describes Signorina De Magistris' physical appearance?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)