|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Hunger at Bevera", what does Bisma bring back to the citizens of Bevera?
(d) Cold beer.
2. In "Fear on the Footpath", where is Binda trying to go?
(a) Vendetta's camp.
3. In "The Enchanted Garden", what do the children see in the house?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A little boy.
(d) A man and a woman arguing.
4. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", whose idea was it to have the goatherd to lunch?
(d) The father.
5. In "Man in the Wasteland", who claims nothing is his fault?
(a) Baciccin's son.
(b) The son.
(c) The father.
6. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is strange about Libereso's appearance?
(a) He has long hair.
(b) He has a mole on his foot.
(c) He has one leg.
(d) He is extremely tall.
7. In "The House of the Beehives", what "guards" the narrator's house?
8. In "The Crow Comes Last", where does the soldier hide?
(a) In a ditch.
(b) Behind a tree.
(c) In an apse.
(d) Behind a rock.
9. In "The House of the Beehives", what is the narrator's name?
(a) It doesn't say.
10. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Maria-nunziata's profession?
(b) Grocery clerk.
(c) Stay-at-home mom.
11. In "Lazy Sons", what do Pietro and Andrea like to do?
(a) Chase women.
(b) Sleep late, smoke, and watch billiards.
(c) Work in the family store.
(d) Sing and dance.
12. In "The Enchanted Garden", what are the children wearing?
(a) Bathing suits.
(b) School uniforms.
(c) Dirty overalls.
(d) Halloween costumes.
13. In "Fear on the Footpath", what is Binda's occupation?
14. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what does the little girl poke with a stick?
(a) A jellyfish.
(b) Her eye.
(c) A little boy.
(d) A crab.
15. In "Animal Woods", who tends to confiscate livestock?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Libereso's profession?
2. In "Animal Woods", what attacks the soldier?
3. In "Animal Woods", what is Giua Dei Fichi's most valuable possession?
4. In "Lazy Sons", how old are Pietro and Andrea?
5. In "The House of the Beehives", what word best describes the narrator?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)