|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Animal Woods", how does the soldier die?
(a) He is pecked to death by a chicken.
(b) He is shot by Giua.
(c) He shoots himself.
(d) He falls off a cliff.
2. In "The Crow Comes Last", what does the boy become?
(a) A spy.
(b) A priest.
(c) A fisherman.
(d) A sniper.
3. In "Animal Woods", where do the townspeople hide their animals?
(a) Their kitchens.
(b) The church.
(c) The forest.
(d) The fields.
4. In "Mine Field", who are the characters?
(a) A young man and a young woman.
(b) An old man and an old woman.
(c) Two old women.
(d) A young man and an old man.
5. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", who rescues Signorina De Magistris?
(a) Zeffirino's father.
(c) Her lover.
(d) Ollie the Octopus.
6. In "The Enchanted Garden", where does the story take place?
(a) A garden.
(b) The Alps.
(c) A school room.
(d) The children's house.
7. In "The Crow Comes Last", where does the soldier hide?
(a) Behind a rock.
(b) Behind a tree.
(c) In a ditch.
(d) In an apse.
8. In "Man in the Wasteland", who ruins the hunt?
(a) The dog.
(b) Baciccin's daughter.
(c) The father.
9. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is strange about Libereso's appearance?
(a) He has long hair.
(b) He has a mole on his foot.
(c) He has one leg.
(d) He is extremely tall.
10. In "Mine Field", what happens at the end of the story?
(a) The old man explodes.
(b) The young an explodes.
(c) The old woman laughs at the old man.
(d) The young man continues on his way.
11. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", what is used as a shield?
(a) A crucifix.
(b) A fat man's body.
(c) A frying pan.
(d) A tree.
12. In "The House of the Beehives", what "guards" the narrator's house?
13. In "Hunger at Bevera", what does Bisma bring back to the citizens of Bevera?
(a) Cold beer.
14. In "Lazy Sons", who is the narrator?
(b) The father.
(c) The mother.
15. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what is the Dolori gang out doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Man in the Wasteland", who claims nothing is his fault?
2. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", what attacks Signorina De Magistris?
3. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Maria-nunziata's profession?
4. In "Going to Headquarters", who dies?
5. In "Hunger at Bevera", who kills Bisma?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)