|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Fear on the Footpath", where is Binda trying to go?
(c) Vendetta's camp.
2. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Libereso's profession?
3. In "Going to Headquarters", who dies?
(a) No one.
(c) The soldier.
(d) The unarmed man.
4. When were the stories of "Difficult Loves" originally written?
(a) 1940's and 1950's.
(d) 1970's and 1980's.
5. In "Lazy Sons", what business does the family own?
(a) A bakery.
(b) A convenience store.
(c) A farm.
(d) A bank.
6. In "Man in the Wasteland", what is Baciccin's nickname?
(a) Baciccin the Irritating.
(b) Baciccin the Lucky.
(d) Baciccin the Blissful.
7. In "Animal Woods", who is given a baby chick?
(a) A child.
(c) The widow.
(d) The soldier.
8. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Maria-nunziata's profession?
(a) Stay-at-home mom.
(c) Grocery clerk.
9. In "Lazy Sons", who thinks Andrea is cruel?
(c) Andrea's girlfriend.
(d) Pietro's girlfriend.
10. In "Animal Woods", what attacks the soldier?
(a) A wildcat.
(b) A pig.
(c) A cow.
(d) A chicken.
11. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", whose idea was it to have the goatherd to lunch?
(d) The father.
12. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what do the Dolori boys find below deck?
(b) A dead body.
(c) The Arenella gang.
13. In "Lazy Sons", who asks Pietro and Andrea to work?
(a) Their girlfriends.
(b) No one.
(c) Their children.
(d) The parents.
14. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", Zeffirino loves to ___.
(b) Play baseball.
15. In "The Enchanted Garden", what are the children wearing?
(a) School uniforms.
(b) Dirty overalls.
(c) Halloween costumes.
(d) Bathing suits.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Hunger at Bevera", who kills Bisma?
2. In "The Crow Comes Last", what does the boy first shoot?
3. In "Going to Headquarters", where does the story take place?
4. In "Man in the Wasteland", the narrator is __.
5. In "The House of the Beehives", what is the narrator's name?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)