|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", where does the survivor emerge from in order to escape?
(a) A cave.
(b) A sewage drain.
(c) A basement.
(d) A beaver den.
2. In "Lazy Sons", what business does the family own?
(a) A farm.
(b) A bakery.
(c) A convenience store.
(d) A bank.
3. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", what is the goatherds name?
4. In "Going to Headquarters", who is a spy?
(a) The unarmed man.
(b) The soldier.
(d) No one.
5. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what does the little girl poke with a stick?
(a) A jellyfish.
(b) A little boy.
(c) Her eye.
(d) A crab.
6. In "Mine Field", who walks through the mine field?
(a) No one.
(b) The young man.
(c) The young man and the old man.
(d) The old man.
7. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", where do Signorina De Magistris and Zeffirino keep the fish they have caught?
(a) In a cooler.
(b) In a bucket.
(c) In a tide pool.
(d) In a backpack.
8. In "Lazy Sons", how old are Pietro and Andrea?
(a) Young adults.
(b) Old men.
(d) Old women.
9. In "Man in the Wasteland", where does the boy wait?
(a) At home.
(b) The dog house.
(c) The woods.
(d) The crossroads.
10. What language was "Difficult Loves" originally written in?
11. In "The Enchanted Garden", what are the names of the children?
(a) Bob and Stacy.
(b) Paco and Maria.
(c) Santiago and Gia.
(d) Giovannino and Serenella.
12. In "Man in the Wasteland", the narrator is __.
(a) A dog.
(b) The father.
(d) The boy.
13. In "Man in the Wasteland", who claims nothing is his fault?
(a) The father.
(c) The son.
(d) Baciccin's son.
14. In "Fear on the Footpath", what is Binda's occupation?
15. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", where are the three people thrown?
(a) Into a fire.
(b) Over a cliff into rocks.
(c) The river Thames.
(d) A crevasse called the Witch's Hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what is the Dolori gang out doing?
2. In "Lazy Sons", why is the family business failing?
3. In "The Enchanted Garden", what does the little boy like about the little girl?
4. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what does Libereso try to give Maria-nunziata?
5. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", what attacks Signorina De Magistris?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)