Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Mine Field", what happens at the end of the story?
(a) The old woman laughs at the old man.
(b) The young man continues on his way.
(c) The young an explodes.
(d) The old man explodes.
2. In "Man in the Wasteland", who holds the gun?
(a) The boy.
(c) Baciccin's daughter.
(d) The father.
3. In "Man in the Wasteland", who complains about his luck?
(b) The father.
(c) The dog.
(d) The boy.
4. In "Man in the Wasteland", where does the boy wait?
(a) The dog house.
(b) At home.
(c) The woods.
(d) The crossroads.
5. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Maria-nunziata's profession?
(c) Stay-at-home mom.
(d) Grocery clerk.
6. In "Hunger at Bevera", what does Bisma bring back to the citizens of Bevera?
(a) Cold beer.
7. In "Lazy Sons", why is the family business failing?
(a) Lack of workers.
(b) Bad recipes.
(c) Bad location.
(d) The business doesn't really exist.
8. In "Man in the Wasteland", the narrator is __.
(a) A dog.
(b) The father.
(c) The boy.
9. In "Lazy Sons", how old are Pietro and Andrea?
(b) Old women.
(c) Young adults.
(d) Old men.
10. In "Animal Woods", what is Giua Dei Fichi's most valuable possession?
(a) A goat.
(b) A cow.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A ring.
11. In "Fear on the Footpath", where is Binda trying to go?
(b) Vendetta's camp.
12. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", what is the goatherds name?
13. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", where are the three people thrown?
(a) Over a cliff into rocks.
(b) Into a fire.
(c) A crevasse called the Witch's Hole.
(d) The river Thames.
14. In "The Enchanted Garden", what does the little boy like about the little girl?
(a) She bosses him around.
(b) She is pretty.
(c) She never cries.
(d) She is a good sister.
15. In "Man in the Wasteland", what are the father and son hunting?
(d) Wild boar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Man in the Wasteland", who talks to the boy?
2. In "The House of the Beehives", what word best describes the narrator?
3. In "The Crow Comes Last", what does the boy become?
4. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what is the Dolori gang out doing?
5. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what does the little girl poke with a stick?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)