|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories of Love and Loneliness, Section 3. The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man; & The Adventure of a Poet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Going to Headquarters", who dies?
(a) The unarmed man.
(b) No one.
(d) The soldier.
2. In "The Adventure of a Photographer", what does Antonio buy?
(a) An old-fashioned camera.
(b) A new easel.
(c) A new outfit.
(d) A potter's wheel.
3. In "The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man", what does Amilcare worry about?
(a) That the last great thrill of his life is over.
(b) His weight.
(c) His fading looks.
(d) If he needs a new job.
4. In "Dollars and the Demimondaine", what is the relationship between Emanuele and Jolanda?
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Pimp and prostitute.
5. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", Zeffirino loves to ___.
(b) Play baseball.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Adventure of a Reader", what does Amedeo like to do other than read?
2. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what is the woman doing when the soldier first tries to touch her?
3. In "Man in the Wasteland", what are the father and son hunting?
4. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what does Maria-nunziata repeatedly exclaim?
5. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", what is Signorina De Magistris doing when Zeffirino finds her?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)