|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories of Love and Loneliness, Section 3. The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man; & The Adventure of a Poet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Man in the Wasteland", the narrator is __.
(b) The father.
(c) A dog.
(d) The boy.
2. In "Transit Bed", where does Gim hide?
(a) The trunk of a car.
(b) In a closet.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The shed.
3. In "Transit Bed", what is Gim's profession?
4. In "The Adventure of a Traveler", who is Cinzia?
(a) Federico's sister.
(b) Federico's maid.
(c) Federico's mother.
(d) Federico's girlfriend.
5. In "The Enchanted Garden", what does the little boy like about the little girl?
(a) She never cries.
(b) She bosses him around.
(c) She is a good sister.
(d) She is pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Transit Bed", who is running from the police?
2. In "The Adventure of a Bather", who helps Isotta?
3. In "Fear on the Footpath", where is Binda trying to go?
4. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Libereso's profession?
5. In "The Crow Comes Last", where does the boy chase the soldier?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)