|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories of Love and Loneliness, Section 3. The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man; & The Adventure of a Poet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Adventure of a Reader", where does Amedeo like to read?
(a) On the bus.
(b) His kitchen.
(c) The beach.
(d) In his bedroom.
2. In "Lazy Sons", why is the family business failing?
(a) Lack of workers.
(b) Bad location.
(c) The business doesn't really exist.
(d) Bad recipes.
3. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Maria-nunziata's profession?
(a) Stay-at-home mom.
(c) Grocery clerk.
4. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what does Maria-nunziata repeatedly exclaim?
(b) "Oh my goodness!"
(d) "Mamma mia!"
5. In "Fear on the Footpath", what is Binda's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", who throws a cake in Uora-Uora's face?
2. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", where does the survivor emerge from in order to escape?
3. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what does Libereso try to give Maria-nunziata?
4. In "The Adventure of a Soldier", what makes the soldier think that the woman sitting next to him wants him to touch her?
5. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", Zeffirino loves to ___.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)