|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories of Love and Loneliness, Section 3. The Adventure of a Nearsighted Man; & The Adventure of a Poet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Enchanted Garden", what are the children wearing?
(a) Halloween costumes.
(b) Bathing suits.
(c) School uniforms.
(d) Dirty overalls.
2. In "Sleeping Like Dogs", what does Belmoretto rent to people?
(a) A crystal ball.
(b) A sleeping bag.
(d) A mattress.
3. In "Dollars and the Demimondaine", who goes into the bar first?
(b) La Bolognese.
(c) Mad Maria.
4. In "Theft in a Pastry Shop", who throws a cake in Uora-Uora's face?
(b) The policemen.
(c) A monkey.
5. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", what does one of the three people land on?
(a) A stake.
(b) His fat friend.
(c) An unburnt coal.
(d) A lilypad.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Hunger at Bevera", who is the last person with livestock?
2. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what does the little girl throw at one of the Dolori boys?
3. What language was "Difficult Loves" originally written in?
4. In "Desire in November", what did Barbagallo get arrested for repeatedly?
5. Which character is in both "Sleeping Like Dogs" and "Dollars and the Demimondaine"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)