|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wartime Stories, Section 2. One of the Three Is Still Alive; Animal Woods; & Mine Field.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of "Difficult Loves"?
(a) Calvino Italio.
(b) John Irving.
(c) Italo Calvino.
(d) Harriett Tubman.
2. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", whose idea was it to have the goatherd to lunch?
(a) The father.
3. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what is the Dolori gang out doing?
4. In "The House of the Beehives", what "guards" the narrator's house?
5. In "The House of the Beehives", where does the narrator live?
(a) In a small village.
(b) Florence, Italy.
(c) The woods.
(d) A cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", what is used as a shield?
2. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Maria-nunziata's profession?
3. In "The Crow Comes Last", where does the boy chase the soldier?
4. In "Lazy Sons", who doesn't read his books?
5. In "Hunger at Bevera", who kills Bisma?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)