|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wartime Stories, Section 2. One of the Three Is Still Alive; Animal Woods; & Mine Field.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "One of the Three is Still Alive", what is used as a shield?
(a) A crucifix.
(b) A tree.
(c) A fat man's body.
(d) A frying pan.
2. In "Hunger at Bevera", what does Bisma bring back to the citizens of Bevera?
(b) Cold beer.
3. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is strange about Libereso's appearance?
(a) He is extremely tall.
(b) He has a mole on his foot.
(c) He has one leg.
(d) He has long hair.
4. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what does Maria-nunziata repeatedly exclaim?
(c) "Mamma mia!"
(d) "Oh my goodness!"
5. In "Lazy Sons", who thinks Andrea is cruel?
(a) Andrea's girlfriend.
(d) Pietro's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Enchanted Garden", what do the children eat?
2. In "Animal Woods", who is given a baby chick?
3. In "Man in the Wasteland", the narrator is __.
4. In "Lazy Sons", how old are Pietro and Andrea?
5. In "The Crow Comes Last", where does the soldier hide?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)