|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Riviera Stories, Section 2. The House of the Beehives; Big Fish, Little Fish; & A Ship Loaded with Crabs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", whose idea was it to have the goatherd to lunch?
(d) The father.
2. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Libereso's profession?
3. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what does Maria-nunziata repeatedly exclaim?
(a) "Oh my goodness!"
(b) "Mamma mia!"
4. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what is the Dolori gang out doing?
5. In "The House of the Beehives", where does the narrator live?
(a) The woods.
(b) Florence, Italy.
(c) A cave.
(d) In a small village.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Enchanted Garden", what are the names of the children?
2. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", how do the Dolori boys get out to the ship?
3. In "The Enchanted Garden", what do the children eat?
4. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", who rescues Signorina De Magistris?
5. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", who narrates?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)