|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Riviera Stories, Section 2. The House of the Beehives; Big Fish, Little Fish; & A Ship Loaded with Crabs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", what is Signorina De Magistris doing when Zeffirino finds her?
(d) Playing the guitar.
2. In "The Enchanted Garden", what are the names of the children?
(a) Santiago and Gia.
(b) Giovannino and Serenella.
(c) Paco and Maria.
(d) Bob and Stacy.
3. In "The Enchanted Garden", what does the little boy like about the little girl?
(a) She is pretty.
(b) She is a good sister.
(c) She never cries.
(d) She bosses him around.
4. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", what do the goatherd and Quinto have in common?
(a) They are both studying to be lawyers.
(b) They are going to Africa together.
(c) They both like the same girl.
(d) They are about the same age.
5. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what does the little girl throw at one of the Dolori boys?
(a) A rock.
(c) A jellyfish.
(d) A crab.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", how do the Dolori boys get out to the ship?
2. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", where do Signorina De Magistris and Zeffirino keep the fish they have caught?
3. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what does Libereso try to give Maria-nunziata?
4. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what do the Dolori boys find below deck?
5. What language was "Difficult Loves" originally written in?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)