|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Riviera Stories, Section 2. The House of the Beehives; Big Fish, Little Fish; & A Ship Loaded with Crabs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The House of the Beehives", what does the narrator do to the dark woman?
(b) Rapes and murders her.
(c) Teaches her to live in the forest.
(d) Humiliates her in front of the whole town.
2. In "The Enchanted Garden", what do the children eat?
(a) Ice cream.
(d) Sponge cake.
3. When were the stories of "Difficult Loves" originally written?
(b) 1970's and 1980's.
(d) 1940's and 1950's.
4. In "The Enchanted Garden", what are the names of the children?
(a) Giovannino and Serenella.
(b) Bob and Stacy.
(c) Santiago and Gia.
(d) Paco and Maria.
5. What language was "Difficult Loves" originally written in?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", who are the better swimmers?
2. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", what do the goatherd and Quinto have in common?
3. In "The Enchanted Garden", what do the children see in the house?
4. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", whose idea was it to have the goatherd to lunch?
5. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what does Libereso try to give Maria-nunziata?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)