|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Riviera Stories, Section 2. The House of the Beehives; Big Fish, Little Fish; & A Ship Loaded with Crabs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Enchanted Garden", what are the children wearing?
(a) School uniforms.
(b) Dirty overalls.
(c) Halloween costumes.
(d) Bathing suits.
2. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what does Maria-nunziata repeatedly exclaim?
(a) "Mamma mia!"
(c) "Oh my goodness!"
3. In "The House of the Beehives", where does the narrator live?
(a) In a small village.
(b) Florence, Italy.
(c) A cave.
(d) The woods.
4. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what does the little girl throw at one of the Dolori boys?
(a) A rock.
(b) A crab.
(d) A jellyfish.
5. In "The House of the Beehives", what "guards" the narrator's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", who are the better swimmers?
2. In "The Enchanted Garden", what do the children eat?
3. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", how do the Dolori boys get out to the ship?
4. What language was "Difficult Loves" originally written in?
5. When were the stories of "Difficult Loves" originally written?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)