|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Riviera Stories, Section 3. Man in the Wasteland; & Lazy Sons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Man in the Wasteland", who ruins the hunt?
(a) The father.
(b) Baciccin's daughter.
(d) The dog.
2. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", how do the Dolori boys get out to the ship?
(a) They swim.
(b) They walk.
(c) They parachute in.
(d) They anchor their ship right next to it and jump on.
3. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", whose idea was it to have the goatherd to lunch?
(b) The father.
4. In "Lazy Sons", what do Pietro and Andrea like to do?
(a) Work in the family store.
(b) Sleep late, smoke, and watch billiards.
(c) Sing and dance.
(d) Chase women.
5. In "The Enchanted Garden", what does the little boy like about the little girl?
(a) She is a good sister.
(b) She bosses him around.
(c) She never cries.
(d) She is pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Enchanted Garden", what are the names of the children?
2. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what does the little girl throw at one of the Dolori boys?
3. In "Lazy Sons", who helps the family with their business?
4. In "Lazy Sons", who asks Pietro and Andrea to work?
5. In "Lazy Sons", who thinks Andrea is cruel?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)