|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Riviera Stories, Section 3. Man in the Wasteland; & Lazy Sons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Lazy Sons", what business does the family own?
(a) A bakery.
(b) A bank.
(c) A farm.
(d) A convenience store.
2. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what does the little girl throw at one of the Dolori boys?
(a) A rock.
(b) A crab.
(c) A jellyfish.
3. In "The House of the Beehives", what word best describes the narrator?
4. In "Lazy Sons", who is the narrator?
(b) The father.
(d) The mother.
5. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", what attacks Signorina De Magistris?
(a) A bear.
(b) An octopus.
(c) A pack of dogs.
(d) A shark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language was "Difficult Loves" originally written in?
2. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Libereso's profession?
3. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", who are the better swimmers?
4. In "The House of the Beehives", what does the narrator do to the dark woman?
5. In "Man in the Wasteland", who complains about his luck?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)