|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Riviera Stories, Section 3. Man in the Wasteland; & Lazy Sons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Enchanted Garden", where does the story take place?
(a) A garden.
(b) A school room.
(c) The children's house.
(d) The Alps.
2. In "Man in the Wasteland", where does the boy wait?
(a) The dog house.
(b) The crossroads.
(c) The woods.
(d) At home.
3. In "The House of the Beehives", what "guards" the narrator's house?
4. In "The Enchanted Garden", what are the names of the children?
(a) Giovannino and Serenella.
(b) Bob and Stacy.
(c) Paco and Maria.
(d) Santiago and Gia.
5. In "A Goatherd at Luncheon", what do the goatherd and Quinto have in common?
(a) They are both studying to be lawyers.
(b) They are about the same age.
(c) They are going to Africa together.
(d) They both like the same girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what does Libereso try to give Maria-nunziata?
2. In "Man in the Wasteland", the narrator is __.
3. In "A Ship Loaded with Crabs", what is the Dolori gang out doing?
4. In "The House of the Beehives", what is the narrator's name?
5. In "The House of the Beehives", what does the narrator do to the dark woman?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)