|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Postwar Stories, Section 1. Theft in a Pastry Shop; Dollars and the Demimondaine; & Sleeping Like Dogs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Mine Field", who walks through the mine field?
(a) The young man.
(b) The old man.
(c) The young man and the old man.
(d) No one.
2. In "Animal Woods", who is given a baby chick?
(a) The widow.
(c) A child.
(d) The soldier.
3. In "Fear on the Footpath", what major event is happening?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) World War II.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Spanish Inquisition.
4. In "Man in the Wasteland", who ruins the hunt?
(a) The father.
(c) The dog.
(d) Baciccin's daughter.
5. In "Lazy Sons", who helps the family with their business?
(a) Pietro's girlfriend.
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Man in the Wasteland", what are the father and son hunting?
2. In "Dollars and the Demimondaine", what is the relationship between Emanuele and Jolanda?
3. In "Man in the Wasteland", what is Baciccin's nickname?
4. In "The Crow Comes Last", where does the boy chase the soldier?
5. In "Animal Woods", who is the worst shot in town?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)