|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Postwar Stories, Section 1. Theft in a Pastry Shop; Dollars and the Demimondaine; & Sleeping Like Dogs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Man in the Wasteland", what is Baciccin's nickname?
(a) Baciccin the Lucky.
(b) Baciccin the Irritating.
(d) Baciccin the Blissful.
2. In "Hunger at Bevera", who is the last person with livestock?
(c) The priest.
(d) The mother.
3. In "Sleeping Like Dogs", who does Belmoretto go to see?
(a) His mother.
(b) Mad Maria.
(c) La Bolognese.
(d) A psychic.
4. In "Dollars and the Demimondaine", who gets arrested?
(a) A sailor.
(c) No one.
5. In "Dollars and the Demimondaine", who goes into the bar first?
(a) La Bolognese.
(c) Mad Maria.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Hunger at Bevera", how does Bisma leave town?
2. In "Dollars and the Demimondaine", what is the relationship between Emanuele and Jolanda?
3. In "The Crow Comes Last", what does the boy first shoot?
4. In "Animal Woods", how does the soldier die?
5. In "Big Fish, Little Fish", which word best describes Signorina De Magistris' physical appearance?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)