Riviera Stories, Section 1. Adam, One Afternoon; The Enchanted Garden; & A Goatherd at Luncheon
1. Who is the author of "Difficult Loves"?
(a) Italo Calvino.
(b) Harriett Tubman.
(c) John Irving.
(d) Calvino Italio.
2. What language was "Difficult Loves" originally written in?
3. When were the stories of "Difficult Loves" originally written?
(a) 1940's and 1950's.
(d) 1970's and 1980's.
4. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Libereso's profession?
5. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Maria-nunziata's profession?
(a) Grocery clerk.
(c) Stay-at-home mom.
6. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what does Maria-nunziata repeatedly exclaim?
(b) "Oh my goodness!"
(d) "Mamma mia!"
7. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is strange about Libereso's appearance?
(a) He has one leg.
(b) He has a mole on his foot.
(c) He is extremely tall.
(d) He has long hair.
8. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what does Libereso try to give Maria-nunziata?
(a) Amphibians, reptiles, fish, bugs and worms.
(b) A kiss.
(d) A ring, necklace and earrings.
9. In "The Enchanted Garden", what are the names of the children?
(a) Bob and Stacy.
(b) Santiago and Gia.
(c) Giovannino and Serenella.
(d) Paco and Maria.
This section contains 3,754 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)