Riviera Stories, Section 1. Adam, One Afternoon; The Enchanted Garden; & A Goatherd at Luncheon
1. Who is the author of "Difficult Loves"?
(a) Italo Calvino.
(b) Harriett Tubman.
(c) Calvino Italio.
(d) John Irving.
2. What language was "Difficult Loves" originally written in?
3. When were the stories of "Difficult Loves" originally written?
(a) 1970's and 1980's.
(b) 1940's and 1950's.
4. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Libereso's profession?
5. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is Maria-nunziata's profession?
(b) Grocery clerk.
(d) Stay-at-home mom.
6. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what does Maria-nunziata repeatedly exclaim?
(a) "Mamma mia!"
(b) "Oh my goodness!"
7. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what is strange about Libereso's appearance?
(a) He has a mole on his foot.
(b) He has one leg.
(c) He has long hair.
(d) He is extremely tall.
8. In "Adam, One Afternoon", what does Libereso try to give Maria-nunziata?
(a) A ring, necklace and earrings.
(c) A kiss.
(d) Amphibians, reptiles, fish, bugs and worms.
9. In "The Enchanted Garden", what are the names of the children?
(a) Paco and Maria.
(b) Giovannino and Serenella.
(c) Bob and Stacy.
(d) Santiago and Gia.
This section contains 3,754 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)