* In "Adam, One Afternoon", Maria-nunziata, a servant, sees the gardener, Libereso, in the garden.
* Libereso beckons Maria-nunziata outside, claiming to have a gift for her.
* Libereso tries to give Maria-nunziata amphibians, reptiles, fish, insects and worms.
* After Maria-nunziata returns to her work of washing dishes, Libereso appears outside the window claiming he has a present.
* In Maria-nunziata's absence, Libereso has placed various creepy-crawly things on each dish she has just washed.
* In "The Enchanted Garden", Giovannino and Serenella happen upon a beautiful garden.
* The children play in the garden, pick flowers, swim in the pool, and eat cake. However they cannot fully enjoy these activities as they are too afraid of being caught.
* The children peek in the windows of the house on the premises and see a little boy. They feel sorry for him...
This section contains 2,253 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)