|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Morris Heisel's wife and daughter die?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) In the concentration camps.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) In a house fire.
2. What town does The Body take place?
(a) Castle Heights.
(b) Castle Lane.
(c) Castle Towers.
(d) Castle Rock.
3. Who informs Kurt he's been turned in to the police?
4. Why is Sandra judged?
(a) She is a drug addict.
(b) She is pregnant and single.
(c) She is rude.
(d) She is a drunk.
5. Compared to his brother, how does Gordon feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sandra go to see Emlyn?
2. Why is the gang of older boys angry with the four friends in The Body?
3. When the friends are on their adventure, what do they do?
4. Besides social disapproval, what other problems does Sandra have?
5. Who beats up their own brother as punishment for their actions?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Kurt's hospital roommate? How do they know each other?
2. Describe the fate of Chris Chambers.
3. Who finds Ray Brower's body?
4. Describe the town of Castle Rock.
5. Describe the fate of Teddy Duchamp.
6. Describe the fate of Vern.
7. What characters prediction comes true in The Body? What was the prediction?
8. How is Emlyn able to deliver Sandra's baby?
9. In what way does the club at 249B appear to be in another dimension?
10. Describe what happens right after Emlyn delivers Sandra's baby.
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)