|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sandra go to see Emlyn?
(a) He is a friend of hers.
(b) Her friend told her to go see him.
(c) She has a crush on him.
(d) She wants him as her doctor.
2. How does Kurt die?
(c) Morris Heisel kills him for revenge.
(d) Heart Attack.
3. What is Emlyn McCarron's profession?
4. Who fires Sandra from her job?
(a) She wasn't fired, she quit.
(b) Mrs. Davidson.
(c) Peter Stevens.
(d) Mrs. Kelly.
5. What is Gordon's profession at the end of The Body?
(a) Movie Producer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns Kurt in to the police?
2. Why do the four friends reveal about their town while on their adventure?
3. What does the butler warn the members of the club at 249B not to do?
4. What does Kurt warn Todd to do when he finds out about the dead winos being discovered by police?
5. How does Ray Brower die?
Short Essay Questions
1. There are two things Emlyn says he likes about Sandra. What are they and what does this prove?
2. Describe what happens right after Emlyn delivers Sandra's baby.
3. Describe the fate of Chris Chambers.
4. What does Kurt do after he finds out he has been turned in to authorities for being a Nazi?
5. How is Emlyn able to deliver Sandra's baby?
6. What is Emlyn McCarron's profession and how does he meet Sandra Stansfield?
7. Describe the relationship between Teddy Duchamp and his father.
8. In what way does the club at 249B appear to be in another dimension?
9. Who is Kurt's hospital roommate? How do they know each other?
10. What does Todd do after he finds out Kurt is dead?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)