|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do readers find out about the four friends at the end of The Body?
(a) The fate of the four friends.
(b) What happens to Ace's gang.
(c) What happens to Teddy's father.
(d) What happens to Chris's father.
2. Who finds out Todd's report cards have been tampered with?
(a) Ed French.
(c) Dick Bowden.
(d) Monica Bowden.
3. What causes Teddy's death?
(a) Another car crashed into him.
(b) It was a suicide.
(c) He's taken drugs and alcohol.
(d) His car slipped on an ice patch.
4. What kind of club is the club at 249B?
(a) A men's club.
(b) A women's club.
(c) A boxing club.
(d) A dance club.
5. Where does Sandra work?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A perfume counter.
(c) A clothing store.
(d) A bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Vern hear about Ray's death?
2. Who has a hot plate held to their ear?
3. What is the weather like on the night Sandra goes into labor?
4. What was not an activity at the club at 249B?
5. What does Sandra's baby become as an adult?
Short Essay Questions
1. What characters prediction comes true in The Body? What was the prediction?
2. Describe the relationship between Teddy Duchamp and his father.
3. There are two things Emlyn says he likes about Sandra. What are they and what does this prove?
4. What happens when a stand off ensues between Gordon, Chris, Teddy and Vern and Ace Merrill's gang?
5. Who's dead body causes the four friends, Chris, Vern, Gordon and Teddy, to go on an adventure and what causes this person to die?
6. What does Kurt do after he finds out he has been turned in to authorities for being a Nazi?
7. In what way does the club at 249B appear to be in another dimension?
8. Who is Kurt's hospital roommate? How do they know each other?
9. Describe the town of Castle Rock.
10. What did Emlyn do during the years after Sandra's death?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)