|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the butler warn the members of the club at 249B not to do?
(a) Drink too much.
(b) Start fights.
(d) Ask too many questions.
2. How did Morris Heisel's wife and daughter die?
(a) In the concentration camps.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) In a house fire.
(d) In the hospital.
3. What does Emlyn claim Sandra says from the lips of her headless body?
(a) Who are you?
(b) Am I alive?
(c) Is my baby alive?
(d) Thank You.
4. Compared to his brother, how does Gordon feel?
5. What do Teddy and Vern do when the four friends begin to separate?
(a) Get jobs.
(b) Go to college.
(c) Hang out with some younger boys.
(d) Hang out with some older boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Teddy die?
2. Who is Vern's older brother?
3. Who helps Chris the most in The Body?
4. Why does Emlyn McCarron admire Sandra?
5. Who does Todd convince that he didn't know Dussander's identity?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Ace Merrill's gang sees Chris, Vern, Teddy and Gordon at the site of Ray Brower's body?
2. Describe the town of Castle Rock.
3. Describe what happens right after Emlyn delivers Sandra's baby.
4. In what way does the club at 249B appear to be in another dimension?
5. What happens when a stand off ensues between Gordon, Chris, Teddy and Vern and Ace Merrill's gang?
6. How does Kurt find out that he has been turned in to authorities?
7. Describe the scene when Sandra goes into labor and arrives at the hospital.
8. Describe the fate of Chris Chambers.
9. Describe the relationship between Teddy Duchamp and his father.
10. How is Emlyn able to deliver Sandra's baby?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)