|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who applies themselves in school and want to go to law school?
2. Who is Vern's older brother?
(a) Ace Merrill.
(b) Chris Chambers.
(c) James Tessio.
(d) Billy Tessio.
3. Besides social disapproval, what other problems does Sandra have?
(a) An alcohol problem.
(b) A lack of confidence.
(c) A drug problem.
(d) Financial problems.
4. What is Emlyn McCarron's profession?
5. Who finds out Todd's report cards have been tampered with?
(b) Monica Bowden.
(c) Dick Bowden.
(d) Ed French.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Morris Heisel's wife and daughter die?
2. Why is the gang of older boys angry with the four friends in The Body?
3. Who beats up their own brother as punishment for their actions?
4. What causes Teddy's death?
5. Who is from a family that is regarded as white trash?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens right after Emlyn delivers Sandra's baby.
2. Describe the town of Castle Rock.
3. There are two things Emlyn says he likes about Sandra. What are they and what does this prove?
4. Who finds Ray Brower's body?
5. What is Emlyn McCarron's profession and how does he meet Sandra Stansfield?
6. What do the four friends, Chris, Vern, Gordon and Teddy, do while they are on their adventure to find the body of Ray Brower?
7. Who is Kurt's hospital roommate? How do they know each other?
8. What happens when Ace Merrill's gang sees Chris, Vern, Teddy and Gordon at the site of Ray Brower's body?
9. What does Todd do after he finds out Kurt is dead?
10. Describe the fate of Chris Chambers.
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)