|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Body, Chapters 1 to 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the concentration camps made for?
(a) Irish people.
(b) American people.
(c) Jewish people.
(d) Japanese people.
2. What does Andy help the wardens with while in prison?
(a) Loan of Applications.
(b) All of the above.
(d) Financial Advice.
3. What does Kurt warn Todd to do when he finds out about the dead winos being discovered by police?
(a) That police are after him.
(b) To stop killing.
(c) To find another place to hide the bodies.
(d) To be careful.
4. What kind of family is Todd said to have come from?
(a) White Trash.
5. What reason does Todd's grandfather give Todd's teacher for Todd's flunking grades?
(a) He lost his school books.
(b) He's upset about his parent's divorcing.
(c) His grandmother just died.
(d) He has been sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Andy a poster of Rita Hayworth?
2. How do Todd's grades change when he moves from junior high to high school?
3. Who is the leader of The Sisters?
4. What does Todd accuse Kurt of being?
5. Who leaves Byron Hadley an inheritance?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)