|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Body, Chapters 1 to 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Kurt Dussander's role in the concentration camps?
2. What is Todd's real grandfather's name?
3. How do Todd's grades change when he moves from junior high to high school?
(a) Todd continues to fail his courses.
(b) They remain mostly C's.
(c) They remain mostly D's.
(d) They improve and are very good.
4. Who is in the paper for killing winos?
(b) Monica Bowden.
5. What year does Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country were the concentration camps located?
2. How does Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption end?
3. Who informs Kurt he's been turned in to the police?
4. Where does Andy first ask for something in exchange for his help?
5. Where is Andy's innocence confirmed by a fellow prisoner?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)