1. In what month does the novel begin?
2. At what location does Plum first notice that a girl is following her?
3. With what two words do the pleas Plum receives from teenage girls always begin?
4. How does Plum describe the hair of the girl who has been following her?
5. What is the only color of clothes Plum wears at the time of the novel's beginning?
6. In which year of college does Plum have a nervous breakdown caused by heartbreak over a boy?
7. In what location does Plum have the nervous breakdown that causes her to consider committing suicide?
This section contains 5,229 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)