|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Eat Me,” pages 266-307.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Plum's mother feel about Plum's plan to have bariatric surgery?
(a) She does not know about Plum's plans for surgery.
(b) She is against it.
(c) She wants to pay for it.
(d) She is for it.
2. Where does Plum immediately go when the women are allowed back into The Calliope House at dawn the morning after the bomb threat?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) Her bedroom.
(c) The shower.
(d) The backyard.
3. Chronologically, what event is found to be the first in the series of Jennifer-related events?
(a) The kidnapping of Wilson and Martinez.
(b) The kidnapping of The Dirty Dozen.
(c) The murders of Michael Simmons and Davis Green.
(d) The bombing of a strip club in New Jersey.
4. Just before Julia drifts off to sleep, she murmurs to Plum that she has always thought that Plum is what adjective?
5. What is the name of Marlowe's infant son?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Plum afford such an expensive apartment in New York City?
2. What connection does Plum say she shares with Julia and with none of the other women associated with The Calliope House?
3. Why does Plum turn down Carmen's invitation to join Carmen and her girlfriend for dinner?
4. What is NOT an item Plum serves at the celebration dinner she throws at The Calliope House?
5. How many years has it been since Plum set foot inside her childhood home on Harper Lane?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)