|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 266-307.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Plum emerges from her clothes-shopping trip in her new red dress, she says that for the first time, she does not mind doing what?
(a) Letting her freak flag fly.
(b) Being noticed.
(c) Being herself.
(d) Taking up space.
2. What does Verena offer to give to Plum if Plum follows what Verena calls "the New Baptist Plan" (92)?
(a) A new wardrobe.
(c) A trip to Maui.
(d) A job at the Calliope House.
3. What word does Verena ask Plum to repeat until she feels comfortable uttering it?
4. Before her outing with Marlowe, Plum has not worn high heels since what event in her life?
(a) Her senior prom.
(b) Her junior prom.
(c) Her high school graduation.
(d) Her college graduation.
5. What does Julia have tattooed all over her chest?
(b) Eternity symbols.
(c) Roses with thorns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Plum put on before running outside during the bomb threat at The Calliope House that causes the other women to tease her?
2. Whose twin brother and nephew are kidnapped by the terrorist organization known as Jennifer?
3. What word is written on the wadded up pieces of paper found within the throats of both Michael Simmons and Davis Green?
4. Marlowe tells Plum that she should have learned from Kitty by now that "being a woman means being a" (144) what?
5. When Plum takes a cab to the Austen Tower, whose enormous image does she see being stared at by crowds in Times Square?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)