|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 205-265.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Plum first sees the white poplin dress that has been remade in her size, she describes it as looking like a what?
(a) A cartoon.
(b) A balloon.
(c) A vision.
(d) A tent.
2. How many pounds is Plum told she needs to lose when she attends the Baptist Diet meeting?
3. With what two words do the pleas Plum receives from teenage girls always begin?
(a) Dear Alicia.
(b) Dear Abby.
(c) Dear Kitty.
(d) Dear Plum.
4. After what number week of her Baptist Diet does Plum lose every ounce of energy?
5. For what reason does Plum reject her father's offer for her to come visit him in Boise?
(a) She wants to stay in town to spend time with her new boyfriend.
(b) She does not want him to see her again until she is thin.
(c) She cannot take her Baptist meals with her.
(d) She has acquired a fear of flying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Erica use to get Plum to come to the Austen Media offices?
2. For what reason do Marlowe and Plum get kicked out of the Strippercise class?
3. How does the man who insults Plum respond to her retort?
4. What does Verena offer to give to Plum if Plum follows what Verena calls "the New Baptist Plan" (92)?
5. What request does Julia make of Plum the first time they meet?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)