|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 205-265.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who has an angry outburst at the Baptist Diet meeting and leaves?
2. Verena explains that the Calliope House used to serve as what type of organization between the 1920s and the 1970s?
(a) A wedding reception hall.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) A dentistry practice.
(d) A house for unwed mothers.
3. What topic does Plum say that no one at The Calliope House ever discusses, but that Julia must discuss, due to her undercover work?
(b) Restrictive undergarments.
4. In what British newspaper are photos of topless young women always published on page three?
(a) The London Times.
(b) The Daily Herald.
(c) The Mirror.
(d) The Daily Sun.
5. What quality is present within all of the clothes Plum chooses when she goes shopping?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the enormous room in which Plum discovers Julia?
2. What is one place NOT mentioned in published rumors about Leeta's whereabouts?
3. How does the man who insults Plum respond to her retort?
4. What is the name of Plum's first blind date?
5. Why does Plum turn down Carmen's invitation to join Carmen and her girlfriend for dinner?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)