|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 205-265.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Plum steal from Verena's desk just before she flees from The Calliope House in her new white poplin dress?
(a) A bottle of Dabsitaf.
(b) A book about dieting.
(c) A letter opener.
(d) A pen.
2. Which dress does Plum choose when Verena asks her to bring one of Alicia's dresses to her meeting with Marlowe?
(a) The little black dress.
(b) The yellow dropwaist dress.
(c) The white poplin dress.
(d) The striped shirtdress.
3. At what location does Plum first notice that a girl is following her?
(a) Her own home.
(b) The cafe.
(c) The gas station.
(d) The library.
4. Which of Plum's post-weight-loss-surgery scars does Dr. Ahmad say will be the longest?
(a) Her thigh tuck scars.
(b) Her tummy tuck scar.
(c) Her breast lift scars.
(d) Her brachioplasty scars.
5. Verena tells Plum that "the weight-loss industry is the most" what type of "failed industry in history" (98)?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Plum put on before running outside during the bomb threat at The Calliope House that causes the other women to tease her?
2. In what state does Plum attend college?
3. How does Plum describe the hair of the girl who has been following her?
4. For what length of time has Sana lived at The Calliope House before she meets Plum?
5. For how long does misogynist music play each morning at 7:30 am at The Calliope House?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)