|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Drink Me,” pages 131-177 and “Underground”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only color of clothes Plum wears at the time of the novel's beginning?
2. What action had Marlowe taken during her time in Italy that had endangered her contract with NBC?
(a) She had cut off her hair.
(b) She had given an interview to a rival broadcasting station.
(c) She had published an expose of NBC.
(d) She had gotten a tattoo.
3. To whom is Marlowe's book Fuckability Theory dedicated?
(a) Gloria Steinem.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The 3 Studs and Sharlene.
(d) Hillary Clinton.
4. When the man on the subway platform refers to Plum as a "that" (148), what is the man wearing?
(a) A track suit.
(b) A kilt.
(c) A business suit.
(d) Jeans and a tee shirt.
5. When Plum gushes to Marlowe about how beautiful she had been on her show, Marlowe tells her that it had taken a what to make her look the way she had?
(a) An act of God.
(b) A miracle.
(c) A committee.
(d) A huge paycheck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of meetings does Plum attend in the basement of a church?
2. Who delivers the insult that Marlowe ends up incorporating into her tattoo?
3. How many years has it been since Plum set foot inside her childhood home on Harper Lane?
4. In what month does the novel begin?
5. How does the man who insults Plum respond to her retort?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)