|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 131-202.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the man on the subway platform refers to Plum as a "that" (148), what is the man wearing?
(a) Jeans and a tee shirt.
(b) A track suit.
(c) A kilt.
(d) A business suit.
2. When Plum first sees the white poplin dress that has been remade in her size, she describes it as looking like a what?
(a) A balloon.
(b) A cartoon.
(c) A vision.
(d) A tent.
3. At what location does Plum first meet Marlowe?
(a) The Calliope House.
(b) Carmen's cafe.
(c) Plum's apartment.
(d) Cafe Rose.
4. What is the only color of clothes Plum wears at the time of the novel's beginning?
5. How does Plum meet Carmen?
(a) In college.
(b) Carmen marries Plum's brother.
(c) They attend the same support group meetings.
(d) They both work at Austen Media.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which dress does Plum choose when Verena asks her to bring one of Alicia's dresses to her meeting with Marlowe?
2. What word is written on the wadded up pieces of paper found within the throats of both Michael Simmons and Davis Green?
3. What is distinctive about the room in which hardcore porn videos are projected 24 hours a day within The Calliope House?
4. At what location does Plum first notice that a girl is following her?
5. After what number week of her Baptist Diet does Plum lose every ounce of energy?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)