|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 67-130.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Verena tells Plum that "the weight-loss industry is the most" what type of "failed industry in history" (98)?
2. Who puts the names and photos of Michael Simmons and Davis Green online?
(b) Shonda's parents.
3. In what month is Plum's bariatric surgery scheduled?
4. When Verena asks Plum what would happen if she is already living her real life and will never lose weight, what is Plum's reply?
(a) She replies that she would celebrate letting go of the obsession.
(b) She replies that she would not want to live anymore.
(c) She replies that she would never leave her apartment.
(d) She replies that she would move into The Calliope House for good.
5. How does Plum afford such an expensive apartment in New York City?
(a) Her parents pay her rent.
(b) She has two roommates.
(c) She lives off a settlement from a prior car accident.
(d) Her mother's cousin owns the apartment and charges Plum reduced rent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Verena explicitly say she does not inhabit?
2. How long does the Baptist Diet meeting leader tell Plum it will take for her to lose all the weight?
3. In which year of college does Plum have a nervous breakdown caused by heartbreak over a boy?
4. In what British newspaper are photos of topless young women always published on page three?
5. For what reason does Plum reject her father's offer for her to come visit him in Boise?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)