|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Drink Me," pages 62-130.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Plum says that her daily activities have kept her within what radius of her house for many years?
(a) A five-block radius.
(b) A one-mile radius.
(c) A two-block radius.
(d) A five-mile radius.
2. How does Plum describe the hair of the girl who has been following her?
(a) Short and dark.
(b) Long and dark.
(c) Short and blonde.
(d) Long and blonde.
3. How does Plum's mother feel about Plum's plan to have bariatric surgery?
(a) She wants to pay for it.
(b) She does not know about Plum's plans for surgery.
(c) She is for it.
(d) She is against it.
4. How does Plum learn about the Baptist Weight Loss Plan?
(a) Her best friend tells her about it.
(b) She sees commercials about it on television.
(c) She reads a book about it.
(d) Her brother tells her about it.
5. What is Plum's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Verena explicitly say she does not inhabit?
2. For what magazine had Leeta worked before being hired as Julia's assistant?
3. How long does the Baptist Diet meeting leader tell Plum it will take for her to lose all the weight?
4. The entryway of the Calliope House is covered with what color of wallpaper?
5. What word is written on the wadded up pieces of paper found within the throats of both Michael Simmons and Davis Green?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)