|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 67-130.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one piece of evidence Dr. Brown cites as proof that his daughter Shonda's death had not been the result of suicide, despite the autopsy's conclusion?
(a) Her genitals have been burned with bleach.
(b) There are bruises all over her arms and legs.
(c) It would have been too difficult for her to strangle herself with a cord.
(d) Her hands are scraped up and burned.
2. Who puts the names and photos of Michael Simmons and Davis Green online?
(d) Shonda's parents.
3. In what location does Plum have the nervous breakdown that causes her to consider committing suicide?
(a) At the gym.
(b) At the university health clinic.
(c) At the university library.
(d) At the supermarket.
4. Plum says that after bariatric surgery, "in one year, it would be possible to lose more than" (7) how many pounds?
5. How does Plum's mother feel about Plum's plan to have bariatric surgery?
(a) She is against it.
(b) She is for it.
(c) She wants to pay for it.
(d) She does not know about Plum's plans for surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does the novel begin?
2. What is lying across Plum's bed that embarrasses Plum the first time Verena visits Plum's apartment?
3. What method is used by the Baptist Diet meeting leader to determine how much weight Plum needs to lose?
4. What is the only color of clothes Plum wears at the time of the novel's beginning?
5. How many teenage girls' email addresses does Plum have as a result of her position at Austen Media?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)