|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Rabbit Hole” and “Alicia & Plum”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who has an angry outburst at the Baptist Diet meeting and leaves?
2. For what reason does Plum reject her father's offer for her to come visit him in Boise?
(a) She does not want him to see her again until she is thin.
(b) She cannot take her Baptist meals with her.
(c) She has acquired a fear of flying.
(d) She wants to stay in town to spend time with her new boyfriend.
3. The simile that the author uses to describe how Plum feels when she is around women with "grown-up lives" (7) is "like a" what "floating in a jar of formaldehyde" (7)?
(a) Like an animal.
(b) Like an abnormal brain.
(c) Like a fetus.
(d) Like a rotten tooth.
4. How old is Plum?
(a) Nearly 50.
(b) Nearly 30.
(c) Nearly 20.
(d) Nearly 40.
5. Plum says that her daily activities have kept her within what radius of her house for many years?
(a) A two-block radius.
(b) A five-mile radius.
(c) A five-block radius.
(d) A one-mile radius.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what location does Plum have the nervous breakdown that causes her to consider committing suicide?
2. In what New York City burrough does Plum live?
3. What is the title of the booklet that enrages the woman at the Baptist Diet meeting and causes her to leave?
4. How does Plum learn about the Baptist Weight Loss Plan?
5. How does Plum describe the hair of the girl who has been following her?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)