|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 3-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what New York City burrough does Plum live?
(d) Staten Island.
2. How long does the Baptist Diet meeting leader tell Plum it will take for her to lose all the weight?
(a) Three months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Nine months.
3. Where does Plum keep her clothes that fit?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) On the deck.
(c) In the closet.
(d) On the floor.
4. With what two words do the pleas Plum receives from teenage girls always begin?
(a) Dear Kitty.
(b) Dear Plum.
(c) Dear Abby.
(d) Dear Alicia.
5. In which year of college does Plum have a nervous breakdown caused by heartbreak over a boy?
(a) Senior year.
(b) Sophomore year.
(c) Freshman year.
(d) Junior year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method is used by the Baptist Diet meeting leader to determine how much weight Plum needs to lose?
2. In what month does the novel begin?
3. What is NOT one piece of advice Plum gives LuAnne when she writes to Plum to tell her that her stepbrother is sneaking into her room at night?
4. After what number week of her Baptist Diet does Plum lose every ounce of energy?
5. What is the name of the woman who has an angry outburst at the Baptist Diet meeting and leaves?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)