|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Eat Me,” pages 266-307.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unexpected item does Marlowe bring to her meeting with Plum?
(a) A harp.
(b) A baby.
(c) A letter from Jennifer.
(d) A summons.
2. When Plum reads Leeta's investigative journal entries, she sees that Leeta had always referred to Plum by what name?
(b) Louise B.
3. Whose idea had it been to give Plum a copy of Adventures in Dietland?
4. What aspect of cooking does Plum love the most?
(a) Knife work.
(d) Making omelettes.
5. On the day that Verena first visits Plum's apartment, how long does Plum say it has been since anyone besides the superintendent has been inside her home?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Plum's body does the esthetician NOT wax when Marlowe takes Plum to the waxing salon?
2. How old is Verena?
3. What role does Verena explicitly say she does not inhabit?
4. How much money does Plum say is rumored to be within Verena's inherited fortune?
5. When Plum first sees the white poplin dress that has been remade in her size, she describes it as looking like a what?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)