|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 67-130.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Plum provide for why she does not have more friends, does not have dinner parties, and does not have overnight guests?
(a) She struggles with agoraphobia.
(b) Her fat life is not over yet.
(c) Her life is not real yet.
(d) She is scared of life.
2. What is stored in the room in which Plum discovers Julia?
(d) Yoga mats and meditation pillows.
3. The entryway of the Calliope House is covered with what color of wallpaper?
4. What is NOT one piece of evidence Dr. Brown cites as proof that his daughter Shonda's death had not been the result of suicide, despite the autopsy's conclusion?
(a) There are bruises all over her arms and legs.
(b) Her hands are scraped up and burned.
(c) Her genitals have been burned with bleach.
(d) It would have been too difficult for her to strangle herself with a cord.
5. At what location does Plum first notice that a girl is following her?
(a) The gas station.
(b) Her own home.
(c) The cafe.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one piece of advice Plum gives LuAnne when she writes to Plum to tell her that her stepbrother is sneaking into her room at night?
2. In what month is Plum's bariatric surgery scheduled?
3. What does Verena reveal as Plum's first step on the "New Baptist Plan" (110)?
4. In what state does Plum attend college?
5. Where does Plum keep her clothes that fit?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)