|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 67-130.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Plum reject her father's offer for her to come visit him in Boise?
(a) She wants to stay in town to spend time with her new boyfriend.
(b) She does not want him to see her again until she is thin.
(c) She has acquired a fear of flying.
(d) She cannot take her Baptist meals with her.
2. How does Plum meet Carmen?
(a) Carmen marries Plum's brother.
(b) In college.
(c) They attend the same support group meetings.
(d) They both work at Austen Media.
3. How many pounds is Plum told she needs to lose when she attends the Baptist Diet meeting?
4. What is the only color of clothes Plum wears at the time of the novel's beginning?
5. What does Julia have tattooed all over her chest?
(c) Eternity symbols.
(d) Roses with thorns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What request does Julia make of Plum the first time they meet?
2. When Verena asks Plum what would happen if she is already living her real life and will never lose weight, what is Plum's reply?
3. In what New York City burrough does Plum live?
4. Plum says that the bariatric surgery will result in her stomach being the size of what object?
5. In what British newspaper are photos of topless young women always published on page three?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)